I need a good routine

im a late intermediate level lifter. stats:

bodyweight 86
squat 175
diddly 200
bench 120

gib routine pl0x or the Judge will rape you in your sleep tonight

Attached: 1595514937127.png (1600x900, 348.07K)

What was the kids fate

he got raped(?) and murdered by holden. idk the rape part is ambiguous and open to interpretation but he definitely gets killed

anyways youre all getting raped too since you ignored my thread

I think the judge just embraced him and crushed him.
Never really got the rape vibe.
The talk where the judge visits the kid in jail holds the key.
The kid is like an inverted prodigal son to the judge

max OT

Fucking brainlets.
It's not about what happens to The Kid, it's about what the scene symbolizes.
It's not about who or what Judge Holden is, it's about what he represents.

Those had better be kg OP. Either way I'm stronger than you and I still use a starter programme.

blood meridian was the last good book i read

just finished infinite jest but wasn't rly feelin it

1. The Judge wasn't raping children, the Kid was. The Judge had small hands and the Kid had huge hands, the handprints on all of the dead raped children were huge.
2. The Kid was the only member of the Glanton Gang that never fully denounced his ways like Tobin did or die like everyone else did. That's why the Judge said they were the last of the true.
3. The Kid was in the outhouse with the body of the prostitute trying to stuff it down the toilet, the Judge was watching. The Judge always watched atrocities, he liked seeing the nature of a person because he was a scientist at heart, think back to the section about him trying to make the idiot rape the girl.
4. The Judge represents the corrupting violent influence of the time, the Kid enacts it.

I find the best routine is to constantly change my routine. I find lifts online for what I want to work, do them, and then change what I do the next day. This way I get more small muscles targeted and never repeat the same pattern of wear on my larger muscles.

he raped and murdered holden*

ah, blood meridian, monsieur? that novel is the sark and chaparral of literature, the filament whereon rode the remuda of highbrow, corraled out of some destitute hacienda upon the arroya, quirting and splurting with main and with pyrolatrous coagulate of lobated grandiloquence. our eyes rode over the pages, monsieur, of that slatribed azotea like argonauts of suttee, juzgados of swole, bights and systoles of walleyed and tyrolean and carbolic and tectite and scurvid and querent and creosote and scapular malpais and shellalagh. we scalped, monsieur, the gantlet of its esker and led our naked bodies into the rebozos of its mennonite and siliceous fauna, wallowing in the jasper and the carnelian like archimandrites, teamsters, combers of cassinette scoria, centroids of holothurian chancre, with pizzles of enfiladed indigo panic grass in the saltbush of our vigas, true commodores of the written page, rebuses, monsieur, we were the mygale spiders too and the devonian and debouched pulque that settled on the frizzen studebakers, listening the wolves howling in the desert while we saw the judge rise out of a thicket of corbelled arches, whinstone, cairn, cholla, lemurs, femurs, leantos, moonblanched nacre, uncottered fistulas of groaning osnaburg and kelp, isomers of fluepipe and halms awap of griddle, guisado, pelancillo.

wasn't the judge naked with a mud hat in the desert? i read it forever ago

After their escape from the US military the Judge lost his hat and replaced it with some straw for a while.

what the scene symbolizes is the kid getting his bootyhole pummelled by a 7 foot tall giants BWC

I typically hate analysis like this, where the entire story is changed by an interpretation that you can only find in internet comments, very Reddit-esque, very much “the entire work is just a dream because the main character is trying to process the trauma of [other characters dying]”, or some shit. But on my third read I came to a similar conclusion. The judge, I initially thought, was the devil, and was thus wholly evil, but after understanding better the passages that specifically describe the nature of satan (the word “lucifer” is actually only written once in the entire Bible, Old Testament and New), I side with your analysis. The judge is war incarnate but the kid (mankind) are his tools. It’s easy to pretend that bad things happen because “badness” wants it that way. It’s much more realistic to understand evil as the acts that man inflicts on others at the behest of spirits, demons, hauntings, history, and our own evolutionary nature.

>before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting the ultimate practitioner.

P.S. if you haven’t read Suttree yet, get on that immediately.

This is when the kid and toadvine or Tobin were in the desert, and the judge had a retard on a leash that he was using like a bloodhound to track down the last gang members.

Anyone else never heard of this book before late 2021? Then you find yourself thinking "maybe I should read this" and then you ask your self why you think that and the only answer is because it's all the rage online righty now and you think that's just funny?
Cause I think that's funny.

That's the best part of his writing, sure anyone high IQ still needs to look up a couple words, but it's totally incomprehensible to retards and a real gate.

>The judge, I initially thought, was the devil
I think he is or at least some kind of demon but does the devil shoot someone and then toss the gun into your hand? No, the devil whispers lies into your ear until you pick up the gun and shoot them. He is completely evil but the fun for him is in getting others to commit evil.

been shilled on Any Forums for years, probably /lit/ before that. the cool thing now is Prince of Nothing and before both Book of the New Sun

blood meridian has been praised and loved for the last 37 years you zoomer retard

It's extremely odd. Blood Meridian is a very, very obscure book even for literature scholars but it's really popular on Any Forums right now. Compared to The Road or No Country For Old Men it's way less popular so even most McCarthy fans haven't read it.

It is not a popular book outside of literature circles. McCarthy was practically unknown until Hollywood producers realized his novels were modern day master pieces and he had gone under the radar for 40 years.

The judge mogs all. No one can out mog the judge, he is what Any Forumsizens aspire to become.

>It makes no difference what men think of moging, said the judge. Getting moged endures. As well ask men what they think of gains. Moging was always here. Before man was, getting moged waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be. That way and not some other way.