How do I get rid of my big budding man boobs...

How do I get rid of my big budding man boobs? I've noticed people glance their eyes down to my tits when I wear t-shirts and wanna kms.

Attached: 20220130_201313.jpg (940x1984, 164.01K)

L O N D O N

Pretty close.

Lose weight and if that doesn't help look up gynecomastia and treatments

GREECE
R
E
E
C
E

a strict, restrictive and healthy diet to help you lose weight. lots of water, lots of fruit. clean well sourced meat for protein. workout hard at a calorie defect like your life depends on it. that will burn excess fat. you can do it mate i believe in you. beyond that;

Surgery bro. You’re areola are bigger then most women’s. Those things are beyond pepperoni tier

FIRST you need to cut down to normal body weight and then get surgery man.

I'm sorry that this had to happen to you but that is life.

Damn those are some fertile looking nipples

B R U M

Τράβα Συγγρού

let them bloom

Attached: mothers malk.jpg (816x1100, 188.96K)

I think the problem is that you're fat

youre gonna have to fix your mental issues if you dont want to kill yourself. I was in a similar position and it can get better but you will have to do so much work to make it look even decent. sorry man just the way it is

T B I L I S I
B
I
L
I
S
I

They don't really show through a T-shirt but I'm worried they might

Attached: 1643575157959.jpg (828x1036, 840.92K)

Cannot unseen.

Attached: b433d6e9e1a476391574c6541eb29fc3.jpg (674x817, 30.82K)

S A O P A U L O
A
O
P
A
U
L
O

Sorry bro its over

u have 30-40% bodyfat

fuck everyone who tells u its gyno and u need a surgery, u are literally morbidly obese and 99,99999% of the time gyno is just high bodyfat/unlucky fat storage and puffy nipples.

chances are when u cut down to 10-12% they are gone completely or at a level where nobody careso ther than aspergers on fit

START LIFTING HEAVY 5 TIMES A WEEK FOR A MINIMUM OF 1 HOUR, DELETE Any Forums, RETURN 1 YEAR AND GIVE US UPDATE

Resistance training helps