Join gym

>Join gym
>Sign up for personal trainer
>First session is tomorrow
>Get text message saying Melissa is excited to meet me and train me
Should I cancel my gym membership?
I'm definitely not showing up to be trained by a woman and will be embarrassed to show my face again after ghosting her tomorrow
what would Any Forums do?

Attached: cjncjn.jpg (800x800, 99.02K)

It might be the only chance you can get touched by a woman

relax dude, no one will think anything of it. Stop making excuses and show up to the gym already

Be honest and admit you are only cancelling because you are afraid you will spill spaghetti everywhere in front of her
Just see how it goes and cancel later if you dont like it, she's undoubtedly seen bigger fatter fucks than you before

Unless you're over 50 or disabled, there is nothing a PT can teach you that isn't on YouTube for free. Most PTs are also fucking retarded

>hey user nice to meet you, today we'll start with glute bridges it's just kind of like when you're having sex... umm user why is your form so bad

kek*d rl

lol

This honestly. If anything I'd be jealous.

Attached: MyFaceWhenLife.png (533x437, 240.64K)

just go, be polite, try to learn something
everyone starts somewhere, stop making excuses to not learn how to lift, fag

OP on suicide watch

Le YouTube certified Trainer has arrived
Kek

Not him but most PTs are utter fuckwits who went to the gym for a several months / a year, did some meme course that was designed to make money for the course awarding body then give shit advice like "dont deadlift, its really dangerous and most people seriously injure their backs" because the PT is a weak cunt who gave up on deads and squats the first time they did them because "they dont like them". The most important thing to most PTs is that the client sticks with them forever. Showing and average Joe them how to meet and exceed their goals isnt good for business.

hes right though

I work in a gym and this is correct.

Keep us updated OP

>Being trained by a wom*n
Oh nononono

>what would Any Forums do
Sniff her ass then ask for milkies

>be first time gym-goer
>make the mistake of signing up for PT
>get male trainer
>he spends 5 minutes telling you to do a bunch of exercises with a few seconds of demonstrations, then goes back to hitting on every gym bunny he can find in between miring himself in the mirror

Attached: boogs.jpg (462x352, 22.53K)

this
I did such a course and let me tell you
95% of all "personal trainer" are utter retards who haven't even done a single deadlift in their life
their squat was shit as fuck
their lifting knowledge was non-existant
holy shit half the people haven't even lifted at all in their life and did that course just because ... reason

and getting told that selling emotion is the most important part because that will make customer come back and make money was the final point for me
yeah of course you have to m

this was such a fucking huge waste of money like you wouldn't believe it

the practical part was 2 whole fucking days
let me tell you, FUCK ANYONE who openly shows off such a waste of time and money, bragging being a PT

This. Most of them don't even have a degree and are usually just some college kids trying to get money. Unless PT can prove it by partaking in some sort of professional competition you might as well just ignore the PT.

Yeah, all of these. You're much better off getting your advice from people on Any Forums who don't post body.