Should I put all my time and energy into learning an instrument (guitar) or getting as Any Forums as possible if I want...

Should I put all my time and energy into learning an instrument (guitar) or getting as Any Forums as possible if I want a gf?

Attached: GBK.jpg (782x482, 71.53K)

>all my time and energy into getting Any Forums
Getting fit takes between 6 and 12 hours of strenuous exercise a week depending on how many days you go to the gym. The rest is eating correctly, which you can accomplish by meal prepping one day a week (say 4 hours if you're new to cooking)
16 hours a week is not a lot of time. It's the equivalent of 2 weeknights. You will have plenty of time to focus on guitar if you approach lifting in a smart way.
Just remember that both require consistency. It's more valuable to spend an hour every day lifting and playing guitar each than binging either once a week.

Very possible to do both at the same time.

Pursue what you find most intrinsically fulfilling, get into the community associated with that activity, and girls will come, but you didn't make it for them.

Just. Become. Yourself.

>he doesn’t know about guitfit

Attached: 5E7A1086-36CB-49C3-BC37-8781856C79A9.jpg (906x675, 72.04K)

Read Corey Wayne's 3% Man book 10 times. It's a great explanation of women's psychology.
Working out 3 times a week is barely any effort at all. You should be able to do it even if you are a mega McWagie slave.
The fastest way to learn a guitar right now is Rocksmith 2014 (either that or a new one that's subscribtion based). Do it for an hour a day. You don't need to learn theory to impress normies. Just learn some simple country music chords, and then learn to switch between them.

Based

Attached: artworks-000485332782-fpp3y0-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 60.37K)

Gym doesn't really take that much time weekly so do both

You can do both easily provided you aren't working 60 hours a week

>put all my time
No, don't use all of your time in one single thing.
I play my guitar after dinner (headphones because family) and train very early in the morning (06:30). Day is for working or studying.
Use your time wisely.

Attached: 1642797294859.jpg (1024x1024, 112.54K)

Both. Time management, long term planning and diligent effort is the key to the universe. It's about the hours spent. Doing an hour of guitar every other night for a few years, and you'll probably be able to play in a cover band. That's assuming you keep the hours the same, when in reality if you really enjoy it, you'll be putting in more time. All this while getting fit.

You can (and should) do both. Also neither of them will get you a gf.

natty?

Maybe this was a good path in the 80s or 90s but nobody seems to care about bands or musical instruments any more.

Music today is a guy with facial tattoos shouting gibberish over a pre-recorded trap "beat".

musical ability has been and remains the best indicator of genetic quality

college girls at actual colleges, not Gonorrhea State, love a guy who can sing and strum a guitar

this is eternal

I play guitar but all I know how to play is extreme metal and 90s wiggercore. I guess I won't be getting college pussy anytime soon.

No they don't

I play the banjo for fun and chicks dig it. I'm sure a proper guitarist gets more attention.

nah, girls are still into the handsome singer-songwriter type

Getting a gf is all about talking to women and asking them out, also being fun to talk to. Looks maxxing helps, and playing guitar won't do shit, but its fun. You'll never get good at an instrument if you don't enjoy the hours of playing the same shit over and over until you're good at it.

I see you are the wonderwall guy at your school. Guitar is a great hobby but if you think women like the sad songwriter type you are about 50 years too late.

Attached: Stephen-Bishop-Animal-House-2.jpg (500x484, 33.2K)

i did both and i still get ghosted so

G.B.K. rules

I do both but I hate women