Well?

You did your Olympic Lifting today (and every other), right?

Attached: 4F087626-C40F-4212-B9A5-1A3588BCE8B6.jpg (399x425, 48.13K)

How does it feel to have asian eyes?

>advocating weightlifting
>calling it Olympic lifting

retard

Everybody stares at me when I do Oly lifts because nobody knows what it is. I’m sure the zoomers on this board are the same.

It's called weightlifting. Stop calling it Oly lifting CrossFag

I know what it’s called bitch nigga but the reality is everyone in the gym that lifts weights thinks they’re weightlifting.

No, they think they are weight lifting. There is a difference. You are on a fitness board, we know what weightlifting is, we know who Lü is, no need to call it oly lifting. If anything call it classic weightlifting. If you know what its called then why the fuck use the wrong name on a fitness board

Amazing

Attached: thezhoufam.webm (576x1024, 2.56M)

I dont have anything against olympic lifting, buy without fail every person ive ever seen olympic lifting in my gym are crossfit tier DYELs with manbuns and Vibrams are wrist wraps/knee wraps/elbow wraps and the whole shebang. Care to explain why this is?

Sunglasses help a lot on outlooks for chad changs. Especially when they have strong jaw lines from chewing dried squids everyday. Sunglasses cover the shallow depth along the nose-eyebrow line. But besides that, the size of head/face to body ratio is quite different (which sadly make them look shorter).

>explain why a sport that doesn’t make you jacked has DYELs in it

That dude is better looking than the woman. He's actually handsome.

Rate clean,

Attached: 20220121_172612-VideoToMp4.webm (480x853, 2.26M)

Get out the knees out the way better, don't go out then in with them.
get better contact on thigh
use arms to pull under,
work on front rack

I'm weak as fuck. Still trying to clean/ snatch 40lbs.

Attached: 1643450337760.jpg (598x529, 34.09K)

that chang can unironically do better.

work on keeping the bar closer after extension you are "banging" the bar and the bar path is looping too much. think about pulling the bar upwards as vertically as possible without horizontal displacement. Clean high pulls are good for working on this.
More hang cleans should help with your third pull too. Keep at it, and squat squat squat.

Attached: 234523452346.png (334x316, 239.68K)

Honestly everything looks good outside of that front rack when you catch the bar

The only reason people look up to this guy is because he's ripped, which has nothing to do with the olympic lifts besides maybe traps from high pulls. You don't see those people dick sucking Lasha, who looks disgusting but is the most powerful person in the world.

>You don't see those people dick sucking Lasha
nigger what?

>You did your Olympic Lifting today (and every other), right?
No. I don't give a flying fuck about olympic lifting.