I lift for this

How much do I need to lift to get a girl like her and where do I find one?

She is literally perfect

Attached: Maya.jpg (683x1024, 134.94K)

Don't be naive OP, she probably got her back blown out by chads and niggers, and been gangbanged in college. Definitely +40 bodycount bare minimum at least, she's a typical whore. Whores dont love user

She’s just another young woman who modern society tricked into focusing on nurturing animals instead of having her own kids and building a family. Some women nurture Muslims, some nurture Africans, some nurture Dogs and Cats, she just so happens to nurture wild animals.

Notice women all do replacement nurturing roles, while men do all replacement competitions such as video games and trying to out rug each other with crypto

But WHERE do I find someone like that? She's exactly my type looks wise

Well shes half white, half japanese. Grew up in California

Pretty much anywhere there are asian american communities (most of california) there are literally millions of hapas. This one is not even that remarkable, literal 6/10. That's pretty attainable even for a mildly autistic guy if you're not NEET and unhygenic.

What has she done to disqualify herself from becoming a mother? Wouldn't animals be good practice for being a mother?

Oh no! Not California!
She's corrupted!

Based

Maya is a cutie, luckily her boyfriend came out of the closet before their relationship went any further.

She doesn't care how much you lift you fucking retard.

When the cute innocent looking girls cheat, it's literally the worst feeling in the world because you never see it coming.

bench 2pl8
squat 3pl8
deadlift 4pl8
press 5pl8

Attached: bluto.jpg (1161x849, 353.17K)

>Some women nurture Muslims, some nurture Africans, some nurture Dogs and Cats, she just so happens to nurture wild animals.
kekekek

She lets the bird fuck her while you post your fantasies about her on a Mongolian horse back riding forum

You need to train your lats.

Women do not give two shits about your emotional intelligence, hobbies you are passionate about, your personal sense of style, your social skills, or whether you're a genuine good guy. All that is required for a beautiful girlfriend is BIG LATS.

Read Rollo's book ffs.

Attached: 1099 - wMaRTDn.png (383x641, 74.11K)

I may be wrong, but I believe she's said she doesn't want kids, then again she's only 22 or some shit

Americans don't believe in practice. You're supposed to jump straight into having kids with no experience whatsoever and then get divorced within 5 years.

All women care about are elbows.
If you wear sweaters or long sleeve shirts, you will die a virgin

Yeah that’s why girlfriend broke up with me. She said that I don’t give her enough attention and after some thinking I realized she’s using girl code and she meant I don’t give some parts of my body enough attention and the only part that I didn’t train as much was my lats

Emiru is ugly