Why does wings not get as much hate here as boogie? >more toxic

Why does wings not get as much hate here as boogie? >more toxic
>got the bypass surgery by begging for donations
>lied about it several times
>had other youtubers help him loose weight just failed and shat on them
>throws salads in the bin every stream

Attached: Fake-News-Regarding-Wings-Of-Redemptions-Death-Goes-Viral.jpg (900x600, 45.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mc6bBX9ZcZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's accepted his fate

He's actually aware of how pathetic he is

Whats the point of owning that exercise bike in the background if you're just going to look like this? This fat sob might as well sell it and use the money on mcdonalds

Favorite wings clip
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc6bBX9ZcZA

its actually spelt Lose weight, im not being a dick I just didn't know until a friend of mine corrected me

We hate all fats
But boogie is a meme

I think my heaviest had to be around 220 at 5 something
But i never looked as big as that photo

he's really not as manipulative, he's actually quite honest about how much of a piece of shit he is

wings doesn't pretend to be some mr. rogers type nice guy who simply got dealt a bad hand like boogie.

Boogie is just more popular. Always has been. Wings is both less popular and has always been a lolcow.

What are you at now?

NOW LOOK HERE
LOOK
LISTEN

dubs and wings finally kills himself

dubs and wings finally has a heart attack

>chomp chomp swallow

I don't know if I'd physically be able to do that. Does he not have a gag reflex?

I used to think the gastric bypass thing was just a cheap cheat cop out for fat fucks but Wings proved you really do need to put in a modicum of effort alongside the surgery to make it work

dubs he gets covid

i guess he doesn't. the chomp chomp phase is probably just a pavlov's reflex upon stuff entering his mouth

Pic related was friends with him and offered to let wings move in with him for a bootcamp to get in shape, and even built a 6000 dollar shower to accommodate him and wings just left after a couple weeks and later said kyle did nothing for him just game him a couple programs

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102.99K)

because he's actually kind of funny, whereas boogie is just utterly devoid of any entertaining properties. it sucks that this guy is fat but he's kind of funny whereas boogie is just a void.

ban anyone trying to give me advice real talk

Attached: 1629577969435.gif (700x389, 3.82M)