Is oatmilk safe to drink or will it effeminate me like the dreaded söy?

Is oatmilk safe to drink or will it effeminate me like the dreaded söy?

Attached: oatly.jpg (856x687, 53.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=phytoestrogens in oats&source=hp&ei=iMv2YcehMufHkPIPxZ6wOA&iflsig=AHkkrS4AAAAAYfbZmJQE4hgUQfqTVwJCvy9q4ezdqKZq&ved=0ahUKEwjHhcLZgNr1AhXnI0QIHUUPDAcQ4dUDCAk&uact=5&oq=phytoestrogens in oats&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCGAzIFCAAQhgMyBQgAEIYDOg4IABCPARDqAhCMAxDlAjoOCC4QjwEQ6gIQjAMQ5QI6CAgAEIAEELEDOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARDRAzoOCC4QgAQQsQMQxwEQowI6EQguEIAEELEDEIMBEMcBENEDOggILhCABBCxAzoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOggILhCxAxCDAToICAAQsQMQgwE6BQguELEDOggIABCABBDJAzoFCAAQkgM6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBEK8BOgcIABCABBAKOgYIABAWEB5QgQtYhD1gzEBoAXAAeACAAbIBiAGUE5IBBDguMTSYAQCgAQGwAQo&sclient=gws-wiz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here you go, bumb nigger:
>google.com/search?q=phytoestrogens in oats&source=hp&ei=iMv2YcehMufHkPIPxZ6wOA&iflsig=AHkkrS4AAAAAYfbZmJQE4hgUQfqTVwJCvy9q4ezdqKZq&ved=0ahUKEwjHhcLZgNr1AhXnI0QIHUUPDAcQ4dUDCAk&uact=5&oq=phytoestrogens in oats&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCGAzIFCAAQhgMyBQgAEIYDOg4IABCPARDqAhCMAxDlAjoOCC4QjwEQ6gIQjAMQ5QI6CAgAEIAEELEDOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARDRAzoOCC4QgAQQsQMQxwEQowI6EQguEIAEELEDEIMBEMcBENEDOggILhCABBCxAzoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOggILhCxAxCDAToICAAQsQMQgwE6BQguELEDOggIABCABBDJAzoFCAAQkgM6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBEK8BOgcIABCABBAKOgYIABAWEB5QgQtYhD1gzEBoAXAAeACAAbIBiAGUE5IBBDguMTSYAQCgAQGwAQo&sclient=gws-wiz

""""supposedly"""" its better than real milk in terms of estrogen/suagr, and since that's already better than onions, I'd say its safe
>t. bought my first gallon of oat milk yesterday and its bretty gud

I ask because I think I'm lactose intolerant and milk makes me gassy as fuck.

No. next

23g of rapeseed oil per L

>I ask because I think I'm lactose intolerant and milk makes me gassy as fuck
you're drinking JEW milk then
stop drinking the long life bullshit full of the goyim chemicals
it's not real milk, and that's what's making you sick
I am extremely lactose intolerant, literally get gut wrenching cramps (worth) from ice cream and shit like that
I switched to unhomogenised milk, basically means all they've done to it is pasteurise it to kill the germs
tastes SO MUCH better than jew milk and it has not given me a problem even when drinking a litre a day
literally go try it
I even talked with my mother about it and she agrees that wayyyyy less people were lactose intolerant/it wasn't really a think when she was a kid
because that's when they had milk men delivering the glasses of raw or unhomo milk so there wasn't the jew chemicals to make us develop this new bullshit

tl:dr
>try unhomogenised milk, it's pasteurised, safe for consumption, delicious af
>jew long life milk makes sick, unhomogenised milk does NOTHING to my "lactose intolerance"

Is that good or bad?

not user but BAD
you want it to be fucking "milk" or oat based
not oil based
just do what i said and try unhomogenised milk, please, for your own sake buddi

You can fix your gut biome by eating and drinking probiotics (kefir, greek yogurt, etc) or you can continue to fuck your shit up with synthetic bullshit like that bitch made juice that is not milk and shouldn’t be called milk.

Attached: bigstock-Silhouette-Of-Alcoholic-Drunk-68357878.jpg (900x675, 119.76K)

>says "jew" four times in a post about milk
You have to go back.

where to niggerjewfaggot?

no
it's literally jew milk
they make it cheaper to make by selling not real milk but still make more money
hence the jew
don't fall for the tricks brother

Cow's milk will "effeminate" you way more effectively than söy. Cow's milk has mammalian estrogen that affects mammals. Söy has phytoestrogen which won't affect you since you're not a plant.

reminder that oatly and other plant based foods are a totally organic bottom up development in the market that exist because of consumer demand and no agenda pushing

Attached: FKWDcaRXsAE15rR.jpg (1080x701, 71.72K)

If you don't think it's a smart investment you're an idiot

>literally jew milk
It comes from the Khazar milkbags?

I'll take enough to fill a bathtub please.

its not a smart investment though. this investment is because those that run these investment firms and those that run beyond meat are the same class of people with the same interests; managerial elites. this is a blatant astroturf and you're a fucking moron if you cant see what is right in front of your face

Attached: ehhhhhhhh retard!.png (684x510, 31.14K)

So I guess these are out too? ;_;

Attached: lyWVz.jpg (220x220, 9.59K)

jew milk gave me bitch tits

Attached: 1616966505963.jpg (627x720, 229.34K)

I enjoy goat milk.

Seems like the superior version of milk. Would never drink fake plant "milk", shit sounds fucking gay.

just look at ingredients
if you REALLY like them and they're not affecting you negatively, then it's fine
but I'm so aggro with the milk because I know there's goobers doing fucking gomad with shit tier milk getting fat as fuck

my point just got shilled by this bloke kek

Yeah I sure love companies that decrease their profits as they increase their sales.

Attached: oatly.png (2830x813, 213.04K)