WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU BUY WEIGHTS

WHERE DO YOU BUY WEIGHTS FOR A DECENT PRICE, I JUST SAW A SET OF 10KG DUMBELLS FOR €80 FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, IS EBAY THE ONLY CHOICE?

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 42.6K)

Home depot

Attached: fwc_600x_crop_center.jpg (600x450, 30.81K)

Facebook Marketplace or whatever your local equivalent of Craigslist is are your best bests currently. Paying full price for weights + shipping is cucking yourself.

You guys are so retarded

Start your home gym by buying a doorway mount pull up bar and set of resistance bands

Heavy rocks in the woods are free. Fucking berry-pickers

bump
a piece of steel shouldnt be €80

Make your own then, lots of ways to rig your own dumbbells.

Why not? Metals are in high demand, are not easy to produce and are a finite resource.

Attached: o.jpg (1320x1002, 238.43K)

Just glue together some bricks.

Attached: rsz_20210810_134119.jpg (1000x750, 133.24K)

Dumb fuckers on Ebay. I bought two 20kg trigrip plates for £66 the week before last new and delivered and this week bought four 20kg rubber coated tri grip plates for £134. All delivered, then checked back on both sellers and they have ended their listing down to "errors" and relisted at nearly double the price.
lots of plates means I can leave 140kg on my squat bar and 180kg on my DL bar and quickly add 15s,10s, 5s, 2.5s and 1.75s as needed. I did by a load of plate in 2017 or 2018 when a load of people had thought they could make an easy living being a personal trainer, had set up small units with all kinds then found its not as easy as they think, went bust and had to sell cheap. I was buying 2" plates for as little as 75p/K. Happy days. Same will happen soon once energy prices go up and people realise that they are not going to get lock down prices for the stuff the bought they now have to sell. Look up on eBay, Gumtree if you have it in your land, and FB marketplace. Message people and offer them less than you would like to pay. If they get desperate to sell, they will be back in touch.

Buy used ones from boomers

Attached: 1640309987543.png (617x558, 766.04K)

Brah the market is fucked up. I bought 2 dumbbells with different plates 30kg for 55€ 2 years ago at the start of corona. The exact same dumbbells are sold now for 130€. Sellers are just increasing prices because they know people need them

I bet your Frankenstein rig looks fucking hideous. It’s the cheapest way though

Its not bad, its all tri grip, half of it rubber coated, half same pattern of painted. I did keep my metal set I had outside for a couple of years as I built a deadlifting station outside as I have a set of strongman wheels that weigh 37.5KG each, so they would keep the bar high, so needed a platform so it was 8.5 inch below the bar, means my metal set is a bit discolored with rust. Paid £40 a four years ago for the pair of 37.5kg wheels.
Would be nice to have a big set of coloured 45cm calibrated plates but I dont need them and money is better put on the mortgage and other stuff.

I've stolen a barbell and 45 lb plates from my gym

Frankenstein setups are based. People who have completely matching setups, usually with all Rogue branded stuff, are the lifting equivalent of redditors with 5 figure PC setups.
However, I understand they're an important part of the fitness ecosystem. Once they realize they actually have to use their equipment and can't get ripped by just spending money they sell everything they own and it slowly gets incorporated into Frankenstein setups far and wide.

Attached: e0s5ufrucgt21.jpg (4032x2268, 738.37K)

Based and crimepilled

Yeah basically that. Im living in germany and only buy od ebay/ebay kleinanzeigen (craigslist) takes a bit of looking but you can still find weights for 1,5-2€/kg. Its pretty much always some middle aged dude who bought stuff to use it 3 times. Often you get bars, grips, small weights and other stuff for free which you can resell for market price to zoomers for 3-4€/kg

Just make cement plates, buy molds on ebay

Craigslist
Goodwill
Estate Sales
Ebay and Faceberg will still be expensive

Attached: 1592447066507.png (955x933, 773.8K)

>Facebook Marketplace
This. Just check every so often if you can wait a while to find some good value ones. But remember you need to be patient if you want to find anything this way. If you save a few posts selling weights, facebook will understand what you're looking for and recommend weights to you every time you go into facebook marketplace.

Any online marketplace were you can buy "like new" equipment from fat people who thought they were going to get Any Forums.