Is this stuff actually healthy

Or is it a gains goblin?

Attached: 8994D05C-C084-46D0-B10D-F192974A6855.jpg (2119x1414, 700.26K)

It feeds your micro biome, gives you energy and a healthier skin

unhealthy if you want to shit blood after 3 weeks of not eating any fiber

why wouldn't you eat any fibre?

What do you mean? Doesn’t fruit have fiber?

One fruit per day is ok.
The rest is up to vegetables.
Onions, tomato, potato, carrot, corn.
Those are the only vegetables you need.

I'm a tourist from /biz. Is /fit retarded?

oh yes, completely
thats why we workout, we compensate that way

yeah, it is. some recieved wisdom is alright. I'm all or schizo beliefs but fruit is actually good for you. I've seen a noticeable improvement in skin and energy levels with increased consumption. skin is always a good indicator of health of whats below, aesthetics aside.
people shittalk fruit because they're masochists who think that healthy eating has to be miserable with no joys, which fruit amply provides

Attached: 1642605140986.png (600x679, 796.87K)

Fruit is basically candy. You wouldn’t eat birthday cake everyday, just once in a while. Eat vegetables instead except potatoes

Instead of chocolate or crisps, eat fruit and lose weight.

Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh:

Proverbs 23:20

Attached: 30AC7EDF-DCEB-4311-A6A0-F0FECFEC9D08.jpg (636x358, 109.56K)

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Genesis 1:29

Context: when humanity was in the Garden of Eden (closest to God)

Attached: 9AA1E7FD-AE33-4F89-ADCE-7DA3333DC0FD.jpg (1498x916, 382.88K)

Fruits are incredibly healthy, you should eat them every day.

No protein and pure sugar that destroys your liver. Instead of eating fruit, eat beef jerky made of grass-fed ruminants and organic free-range eggs for healthy cholesterol and collagen.

Just eat the fucking fruit. Jesus christ this board is retarded

I eat about 4-6 pieces of fruit per day, got perfect sugar blood levels, and am 25.

>"To exceed a 2,000-calorie-per-day diet by only eating fruit, a person would have to eat approximatelyTrusted Source 18 bananas, 15 apples, or 44 kiwifruits each day. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), however, most people eat fewer thanTrusted Source five servings of fruit per day"

just eat fruit, but like all things, don't overdo it

Based

>Local grocery store used to have the best cantaloupes I've ever had but months ago replaced them with some weird, shitty cantaloupes (might be honeydew actually) that I refuse to eat
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY POTASSIUM LEVELS

Attached: Cantaloupe Potassium.png (366x743, 29.65K)

How many melons a day were you eating??

Usually half, sometimes one, sometimes zero.

Yeah

Attached: ketolard.png (958x656, 190.65K)

yea your monsanto fruit sprayed with glyphosate is going to put you in the fucking dirt.
stick with raw/seared meats and raw organ meats, raw eggs, raw milk and dairy. fruit should be occasional
leafy vegetables are a giant fucking meme
avoid seed oils like the plague
tubers can be incorporated into an indigenous diet, notably yams
yea thats it