What age did you start lifting regularly? For me it's 18

What age did you start lifting regularly? For me it's 18

Attached: 1_02hgmf9hIvgKxWGYRrNS8w.png (1044x795, 449.86K)

Attached: 3669b3.png (859x960, 417.52K)

I'm 19 years old :)

started just before i turned 20

At what age is it weird if you're still a virgin? I'm 22 :(

Attached: 1641927957882.jpg (720x804, 45.07K)

like 19

Don't worry about it too much. I used to have pretty bad social anxiety. Was an fa virgin till 17, am now 24 and slaying randos so don't worry youre gonna make it

Was so shy that my first kiss was at 16...and she kissed me first

You'll be ok

Fuck you.

What? WAGMI don't worry bro.

24. I wish I started earlier and just stuck with it. Dabbled with some weights when I was 14 but back then there wasn't any information about how to build muscle so I didnt know what to do.

Fucked around at the gym starting at 17/almost 18 until lockdowns, got back and got really serious last year at almost 20

Never.
Swimming and training for high-altitude marches always leaves me too broken to lift so i just do bw with gear.

based

starting lifting when I was 16

25, dabbled back in the zyzz days too but I was too poor to gym

17. My dad was always big into lifting. Strong nice-guy type, tradie, very chill. When I asked him for a weight set of my own (lived with mom) he was so happy. He bought me a bench and DB's and we set everything up in my mom's garage. Been lifting since.

can I get biceps like this with just incline dumbbell curls?

ngl nobody cares. 22 now, got lucky at 15-17 because 2 women approached me first. Non-lifting chinlet with kinda bad teeth. Otherwise I'd still be virgin.
Haven't approached since, but I am busy doing my uni stuff and side hustles and shit.
Trust me, once the V-card is removed you'll realize how little everyone cares.