#Veganuary

>last day of Veganuary tomorrow
>hows it went
First time I've gone full month as vegan. Typically gone vegan for a short times here and there, usually taken the vegan option at lunch are skipped meat for rest of the day too. I'm going to continue with this, definitely positive experience
>lost some weight
>back pain is gone
>more energy
>stronger hardons
>no sticky shits
>random heartburns gone
>dandruff gone
I feel kinda stupid for eating meat and dairy for so long of my independent adult life. Nothing but negatives.

Attached: essential-fit-books.jpg (903x1000, 291.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31895244/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

blow me fatso

Why didn't you just drop some calories to lose weight?

>>last day of Veganuary tomorrow
>>hows it went
>First time I've gone full month as vegan. Typically gone vegan for a short times here and there, usually taken the vegan option at lunch are skipped meat for rest of the day too. I'm going to continue with this, definitely positive experience
>>lost some weight
>>back pain is gone
>>more energy
>>stronger hardons
>>no sticky shits
>>random heartburns gone
>>dandruff gone
>I feel kinda stupid for eating meat and dairy for so long of my independent adult life. Nothing but negatives.

Attached: 1636329243397.png (800x1024, 55.17K)

I don't really have to, it was unintentional and not my goal at all.

>First time I've gone full month as vegan.
No you didn't.

Attached: 1604871785319.jpg (225x225, 9.29K)

I was vegan all through January this year.

Not much will change february, been vegan for years

Nice. OP, I started on the 27th of December (Once Christmas and Boxing day meals dealt with).
> Energy has increased significantly and seems to hold at a steady level
> Not waking up tired
> Skin looks/feels great
> Morning wood has returned

Kinda crave meat (more specific meals) but want to push to 90 days. Maybe will reintroduce it once a week.

You will never be a real herbivore. You have no rumen, you have no omasum, you have no foregut fermentation. You are a carnivorous mammal twisted by brainwashing and reddit into a crude mockery of nature's perfection. All the "validation" you get is two faced and half hearted. Your doctors are disgusted and ashamed by you, your "friends" laugh at your malnourished appearance behind closed doors. Your pets are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed animals to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even vegans who "do it right" look unnatural and malnourished to a predator. Your digestive tract is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a dog to come home with you, he'll turn tail and bolt the second he sees the toxic sludge you feed yourself with. You will never be happy. You wretch out a fake smile every morning and tell yourself this is healthy, but deep inside you feel the bloat creeping up on you like a weed, ready to blast open your asshole the second you go to take another bite of "food". Eventually it'll be too much to bear - you'll buy some salmon, put it on your stove, and plunge into cold reality. Your doctor will find you, embarrassed for you but relieved that you no longer have to live with the unbearable IBS and disappointment. You'll live your life, eventually die, and be buried with a tombstone marked with your name and nothing else, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know that a carnivore was buried there. Your body will decay and go back to dust, and all that will remain is a skeleton that is unmistakably carnivorous. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

enjoy your cancer, faggot

didn't read lol

How much were you paid to say all this bullshit?

Vegans have lower incidences of cancer compared to meat eaters

that's because they die before they reach peak cancer effecting ages

i had similar positive effects from going roughly 50% plant based this month

All I want from meat department at this point is mince meat for bolognese sauce and put it over crushed potatoes. I really really really want it and only it. It's stupid I know? Wanting the most basic shit ever? But that's what I'm used to eating. I think I'll make it on Feb 1st. No need to be so faging puritan imo.

WEF pays me 12€ a word, and Greta Thunberg sends me nude snaps every time I snap her one vegan shill post.

vegans live longer on average
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31895244/
btfo

wow that's so crazy that a group of people who pay attention to what they eat live longer than people who don't.

you know what ACTUALLY happened
>I feel kinda stupid for eating meat and dairy
I bet you 1000% not all of that was organic shit
I bet you were eating processed meat and shit quality dairy that gets filled with tasty shit and garbage that adds shelf life
that is what was fucking you
buy raw red meat, white meat and fish of your choice, cook them any NORMAL way and not add anything but seasoning and OLIVE OR AVOCADO oil ONLY and there's perfectly good animal protein that our bodies evolved to properly digest and use
our bodies are not meant for plant protein, go see a nutritionist, dietician, any doctor (that regularly exercises), and look at what they have for lunch
I fucking bet you they have animal protein in their diet
If you honestly want to stay vegan, then suffer, more gains for me

Get the fuck out of here OP

Attached: 1621771410635.webm (480x480, 1.12M)