Will white women like me if I lift

will white women like me if I lift

Attached: me.png (505x383, 38.31K)

only if you thugmax and even then the ones that’ll like you will be the ones with daddy issues who will cheat

yes but only the fat ones

I want a white girl that comes from a racist household so I can make her family eternally seethe
no I don't want fat

Why can't you be like Mohamed Ali?
Breed with your own race.

Attached: ali.jpg (455x674, 29.11K)

It depends
Are you black? Maybe
Are you indian? Absolutely not

Why would anyone like White women?
I'm Brown Latino and most of my friends are crazy about them, but I can't stand them.

Have fun with that.
t. Half-ginger Irish boy
Captcha: KHVWG

Attached: 93808.jpg (1080x1803, 235.85K)

im not a nigger or a muslimtard
I'm a spic

Lol you know maybe I'd date a black guy if he let me spit on him and call him a nigger behind closed doors. They're just so ugly though I can't get past it. I've dated asian guys to call them filthy chinks and had the best sex of my life though so maybe I should try a dirty nignog.

height?

not a nigger, nice roleplay though
5'11 :(

Look dude, I'll level with you. "Racism" isn't an actual problem. Nobody gives a flying fuck about you people, you don't even care about "black people" unless you think whatever they're crying about will benefit you personally. Every single day you leave your house and return without getting killed is evidence "racism" isn't a problem. Because I can absolutely guarantee any home full of any people that sees nigger antics on shows or in the news mocks that shit relentlessly. White people have always called out, mocked, and shunned, nigger tier behaviors, regardless of actual skin color. Only issue with you people is it became illegal to call it out to you. So nigger behavior runs rampant in you as a group. You never call it out yourselves, you blame others. Sorry, we tried to help your race. You refused it. Because it hurts your subhuman egos. Fuck you, fix y'all yourselves. And quickly, because from the looks of things, your muh oppression pass is about to expire. You all fucking won't though. Luckily for you, most white people worth a single fuck aren't also niggers, that will judge you based on your character. I legit feel bad for the card you've been dealt, not the color thing, the fact that your people make it harder for you to be accepted into a functioning society, and only your people are allowed to call it out as bad and never do, and when they do are looked down upon. And for some reason, being expedited from the monkey pack for being too human is something you fear.
Y'all made the bed you lie in AND you made sure only you could clean it. Have fun with that.

Yes, but only if you're in America.

Did someone say wite wimmen?

Attached: 1627395346092.png (590x692, 561.84K)

I lift exclusively to colonize dark skinned black women, but I think in general lifting and nofap is the best boost to get women. So maybe?

These are just Brits. Not really famed for their beauty, bro.

I would do 2 and 4 guilt free tqbh

White women will only like you if you're black

you don't need to lift a pinky to date a white woman.
i'm a short ugly nigger and i dated two white girls before i started lifting. one was a super liberal short haired type that i thought was a dyke at first. one was a conservative girl but also kinda fat and kind of desperate.
since i started going to go the gym and changed my diet, my dating pool has opened up some more but i don't date white women now.

That's definitely not true where I'm from

Mostly looks. They are by far the prettiest but a lot of lot of them are either mental cases or devoid of anything of substance

Yeah the fat ones like me now.

Are they the prettiest?
Most of them are wearing excessive amounts of make up.
The ones who don't are certainly the best, not gonna lie, but it's really difficult to find them