Is anyone else Any Forums and loves cleaning, doing dishes, and other house chores...

Is anyone else Any Forums and loves cleaning, doing dishes, and other house chores? I always hated the stereotype that women are always supposed to do this shit. The satisfaction of an empty dishwasher and neatly folded clothes is very therapudic, especially after my workout. And having a neat and organized living space feels very masculine to me, like its own version of post nut clarity. I can’t think of anything more onions than being such a lazy mouthbreather that you can’t do an hour of simple, stress-relieving menial labor and make someone else do all of it for you.

Attached: AA69ED87-985B-41D3-AB8C-2ED65E0BBDC0.jpg (584x551, 305.42K)

Attached: yeah.png (671x372, 356.04K)

This, I never understood why women were given this role in society when it's scientifically proven through evolutionary biology that men do a better job at cleaning and staying organized.

> I always hated the stereotype that women are always supposed to do this shit
is it a stereotype though? women aren't suited to do more demanding work that men can/most likely must spend a lot of their time on rather than house chores

if you really want to make yourself believe its alpha to do such simple tasks as a way to cope with the fact that women are so useless now they don't even do those anymore, you do you i guess. you're a badass because you don't have to do real labour and get to do little tasks normally reserved for a girlfriend or wife.

I find cooking and organizing stuff therapeutic, clears the mind.
>if you really want to make yourself believe its alpha to do such simple tasks as a way to cope with the fact that women are so useless now they don't even do those anymore, you do you i guess
Holy mother of off-topic projection, go back to your containment board.

You might have a point, my significant other lives across the country right now therefore we don't live together, although I do know that she is even more of a neat freak than I am, and id imagine when we move in together we'd be splitting this type of shit evenly since we both work. Most men nowadays are career men with office jobs though. Your arguement works in the case where everyone is a labor contractor but thats not really the case anymore, men nowadays will spend 9 hours sitting in an office chair and then say they are "too tired to clean from a hard day at work" and make someone else do it for them while they chug beer on the couch. Lazy behavior imo

it was clearly implied
> I can’t think of anything more onions than being such a lazy mouthbreather that you can’t do an hour of simple, stress-relieving menial labor and make someone else do all of it for you.
this whole thread is off-topic faggot. go back to where you came from yourself emasculated bugman.

men are simply not genetically wired to spend their physical and mental energy on these type of things. its not an excuse to be a slob when you have free time, but to say men should do all these tasks.. you are gay.

When doing a dopamine fast, I craved for any kind of activities and doing house chores filled the void.

then what is left for women gotta give them something

This has been proven wrong through evolutionary biology multiple times. Women are more predisposed to being creative, emotional types whereas men are more mathamatical and detail oriented. Many studies show that single men have on average cleaner living spaces than single women or couples. And it is very well documented that creative people tend to be more messy.

women aren't creative name one good female artist/philosopher/etc from all of history
modern women aren't really living like women should so thats a retarded way to look at things

>I can't look after myself so I will take refuge behind muh genetics to explain my laziness

This has been proven wrong through evolutionary biology multiple times.
so true, all one has to do is look at the female physique and you can tell they are made for carrying things around and hunting, unlike the males.
i look after myself the way a man does, do you?

I can name many that I personally like but thats very subjective man, any example I give your probably just going to refute just for the sake of your point. I could name many female artists that came out of post revolutionary France in the early 1800's but you probably couldn't name one female who made a breakthrough scientific or mathmatical discovery in the same time period.

>made for carrying things around and hunting, unlike the males.
lmao, please go outside and spend all of your little breath carrying shit around, then go hunt game and post here with a timestamp. Good luck, especially when you can't even do simple house chores. You would have been selected if this were still the case.

women will never be as creative as men, and you don't need any kind of abstract thinking to do basic house organizing, the fact that men are better at it when they put their mind into it doesn't mean they're supposed to do it. it only shows the absolute worthlessness of modern western women, did you ever stop and think about the fact that there is not a single culture in the world where these roles are reversed?

>men are better at it when they put their mind into it
>men are simply not genetically wired to spend their physical and mental energy on these type of things

pick one faggot

go do a bunch of laundry and post timestamps im sure a lot of high T men will agree its badass
naturally not wanting to do something doesn't mean you can't, retard.

what no pussy does to a mf

There was no contradiction in that post at all though.

For me it’s one of the lowest effort activities that yields high positive emotion. Having a clean and organized area for the little effort it takes is huge in boosting overall satisfaction and motivates me to do better and organize other areas of my life.

>I always hated the stereotype that women are always supposed to do this shit.

It's only a stereotype because women were traditionally supposed to stay home and do that shit while taking care of the kids. Women really are huge slobs and their efforts to clean are mediocre at best. They don't clean well and they don't cook well. Makes me feel sad/bad for the families of old who used to rely on them to do exactly those things.

What age is it weird to still be a virgin? I'm 22.

Now you know why jannies do it for free.

In the middle of folding a load now, once I finish and post what would you have done in that timeframe? are you doing any hard labor that only men can do right now?, in the time its taking me to do the simplest shit? probably not.

you should get a boyfriend to do these super masculine tasks for you, so you can suck even more dicks.