How do you like your eggs? Cooked or raw?

How do you like your eggs? Cooked or raw?

Attached: How-to-Fry-an-Egg-050.jpg (800x1000, 215.57K)

sunny side up for fried eggs
scrambled/poached are also good
boiled eggs are mediocre most of the time but if you can get the soft boil *just* right then they are amazing

I crack them in my protein shake, 4 eggs daily.

Oh damn, is it another Lainey thread?

Attached: white16by9_sqmvhu.jpg (1280x720, 119.87K)

Sunny side up is an abomination. I don't understand people who like runny whites.

Fertile.

Sunny side up or over easy. And obviously cooked. Is that even a question?

Sunny side up shouldn't have tiny whites should it? Idk, in a bong, we have them normal or broken when fried which I think equates to sunny side up or over, then they're either runny or not. It's rare to have them broken and runny

>tiny

runny, obviously

/thread

I just looked it up. Turns out every time I asked for sunny side up, it was prepared by someone who can't cook eggs

I do over easy and cook them just enough to seal it but not cook the yolks so i can burst them easy over my hashbrowns.

I most prefer scrambled because when I eat them any other way the yolk goes everywhere and I feel like I'm missing out.

I'll teach u guys a secret, put extra oil into the frying pan and spoon the hot oil over the whites. U can have big puffy cooked whites with lots of runny yolk this way.

>doesnt lick yolk off plate
ngmi

I dont eat chicken abortions, regular chicken is fine with me

Attached: fune.jpg (680x680, 32K)

Hard boiled

My yolks always burst :(

Used to happen to me often, then I started cooking them in a toaster oven and they come out perfect everytime.

Attached: 20220112_115100.jpg (4032x3024, 3.67M)

You gotta use a good spatula for the job
Something sturdy but very thin and flexible so you can get under the egg without too much effort

Over easy