Gym clown just arrive

>gym clown just arrive

Attached: 1624561953776.jpg (800x800, 80.14K)

>gym chad just arrive

Attached: zobdztzaaeb11.jpg (1536x2048, 271.19K)

Blessed thread

>Sideshow Bob just arrived

Are those shoes/things worth anything? I usually just wear armyboots, but was considering about getting those, since my sister said they were good/ok. She is a woman and a super consoomer though.

I never see these anymore

Only for climbers/hikers that don't want calluses for some reason. I'd rec being barefoot as often as possible if you where docs or something.

Lol your feet will be destroyed by them. You walk around in a cast all day. Your feet are completely atrophied. If you try them take it easy or you will give yourself plantar fasciitis.

There was a guy at my last gym who would wear either these shoes or would walk around barefoot
Always doing stupid meme workouts
Everyone was openly hostile to him
He looked exactly like the rapper Logic
I don't miss that gym

Based and and anarchist pilled. The mob always mocks the tightrope walker.

What kind of gym lets people go barefoot? Actually a nudist gym sounds pretty funny.

Nah, he was a fuckin' tool

>>He looked exactly like the rapper Logic
>knowing what this guy looks like
>expecting others to know as well
ngmi

Aaaahhh! Sideshow Bob!!!

It wasn't permitted
He was constantly at odds with staff and patrons
I don't know why they didn't just ban him outright

Based npc rock thrower.

They were a fad that died out, autistic footfags are keeping it on life support.

Not true.

They're great in cities. Barefoot is better in the forest. Suck on beaches and sand. Good with mud though.

>Caring what other people think instead of just doing what works for you.
ngmi bud

Unfathomly based.
This who the fuck is logic.

>barefoot is too unhygienic if you don't own a homegym
>vibrams looks too retarded, even people who doesn't care about looks gets self conscious with them
>wrestling shoes are too weak to be used in daily life and constant cardio, have to take them after lifting
>chucks have 0 support and soles are too thick
flat soles bros, why is the market so scarce for us

Yeah, would have told him to pack his bags if there where rules against it. Just not fair to the other people paying to be there. If the guy is such a uncaring badass he wouldn't be paying monthly to lift weights.

>telling somebody who wears a cast all the time to go running out onto the trail so he can fuck his feet up and get stranded

Not sure if based.