I have covid. Sadly I didn't take the vaccine

I have covid. Sadly I didn't take the vaccine.

Should I still go to the gym tomorrow?

Attached: _115330409_gettyimages-1283824133.jpg (976x549, 59.78K)

No

What if I lose my gains?

Symptoms?

From missing a few gym sessions?

Vaxx is retarded, but covid can still be dangerous. wait till you're fully recovered. Stressing your heart is not a good idea in your current state. Boost your immune system with the wim hof method and other practices/nutrition

>Should I still go to the gym tomorrow?
depends if you want to keep your gains or not
if you have to ask this you are not gonna mek it

Yes; covid is just a cold. Do your duty to end covid by spreading it to everyone you can so we can stop pretending this is a crisis. Even libtards like Bill Mahrer are waking up now.

Depends on how sick you actually are. If you feel fine and have no symptoms, live your life normally. I felt perfectly fine after getting diagnosed, so I worked out the next day in my home gym. And these vaccines are a joke against current Covid strains, so you would've gotten it regardless of your vax status.

>Yes; covid is just a cold
Even with just a cold you shouldn't work out cuz of the risk of heart muscle inflammation xd

>sadly
gladly
you'll be fine, just rest a day or two, take some vit C /vit D/ zinc / sunlight if you have it closeby

It's cool bro I took my fish oil and turmeric and ginger.

>fish oil
>i took my meme pills bro im good to go

If your symptoms are light then you should be fine. But unironically, you should wear a mask to prevent spreading it to others, though you might only see younger guys at your gym, they might interact with old people who can get seriously fucked up by it.
t. accidentally spread covid to an old woman who had to go to the ER because of it.

Meme pills for the meme cold.

based boomer remover user

>sadly

Yes, anyone weak enough to die from covid should. Cull the herd

If you feel well enough continue as normal user

Sadly?

Man you literally lucky as fuck you didn't take this shit

Sure, if you feel fine.

In this thread, low IQs.

Just catch it already. It's nothing. We can stop pretending.

Become the gigachad superspreader you were always meant to be.

I tested positive for covid and still went to the gym.
Only symptoms I got from covid were a light dry cough, an irritated nose and thirst.
And that was after I got fucked up by a severe ear and throat infection, lmao.
Fuck the vaxx and fuck normies, still did my workout and hopefully infected some normieniggers with it.

>don't work out
>sit in the cold instead
lmao

>is just a cold
This.

>oh no bro you can totally get heart failure and die from a cold
kek