Is it just me or have you guys been getting a ton of tinder matches recently too...

Is it just me or have you guys been getting a ton of tinder matches recently too? Did they change the algorithm in my favor or are the wenches just desperate for a valentines date? I have the exact same profile pics I’ve been using for the past year, no bio.

Attached: 4F787090-00DA-4EA2-83F3-1DF449D80581.png (920x500, 5.98K)

I've been spreading rumours about you having a massive cock

How much is ton? I got 400 in 2 weeks 4 months ago. Going for a anoyher run next week. Same 3 pics no bio

Thanks bro!

Attached: 5D19BEAC-AD42-411D-8780-D56AD4BD73B1.jpg (750x920, 68.93K)

I consider it shit. I think normal for guys is 1k matches .in 1 month. 31 matches a day

No problem, my man. We gotta raise each other up

you’re either trolling or delusional

It's booming alright, but they're all fat though...

Well it’s not 400 but I got a dozen matches this weekend and a dozen matches last weekend. Last September I only got like 2 match with the exact same profile.

Most importantly of the dozens a lot are decent looking, while with the ones in the fall they were mostly fat and ugly.

Attached: 8AF32B24-4F12-4BBC-8E59-50E6C2E056AB.jpg (400x400, 23.08K)

they just changed the algorithm or you got "chosen" by the algorithm. Don't worry they will take away all your matches soon and you'll be thinking "fuck what happen why dont i get matches anymore?" and then you try updating the profile and then eventually buying the tinder gold. Algorithm got you

Tons of bots on tinder, new account boost, all the uglys and sinhle moms on tinder. Not trllling bro. 1k in a month is standard now. I get 1k in 2 months and im mouth breather fat fucn. 6'0 tho

Maybe tinder changed its algorithm

I don’t really want to share pics because I think it’s be mean but one of this matches was really bizarre. It’s this petite Japanese girl who says she’s a Christian conservative but it looks like she had plastic surgery done to her hips. I’m talking pic related except her legs go back to being skinny after her wide as fuck hips. Also wore like a bdsm bunny suit with nearly exposed tits despite being a Christian conservative.

She implied wanted to bang last night and I kept responding immediately after asking if I could come over and where she’s at, but she’d only respond once every hour, eventually I gave up and just went to bed and apparently she kept messaging me during the night because it was in my notifications but then she got frustrated and unmatched me in the early morning.

Attached: 296E268F-E624-4404-9C1F-44933FE9F7CE.jpg (320x320, 21.44K)

Bot. Scammer. Some dude

No man there were a ton of pics, including a video of her walking with her massive hips in these skinny jeans. Plus this was on hinge where you have to do a lot more to create a profile.

I considered that it was some dude but why would he message all throughout the night and then unlatch me? I think the most logical explanation would be she’s probably fucking insane. Is sex with insane girls good?

>match with 6/10
>planning to fuck her on Friday before going out with my amigos
>asks me for my fb and if we're gonna meet with my friends after fucking
>tell her I have that just for friends, and no
>"oh so you want me just for sex, I'm not your friend"
>cancel on me
why are girls so soft ? I mean by now you should know which tier you're playing in, you'll never be gf tier for someone like me.

I fucked up

Attached: IMG_20220130_195736.jpg (1080x1558, 615.32K)

Some similarity to me. Except the ratings are probs reversed

1. Fuck off back to R.eddit

2. You unmatched with a tinder slut that you’ve never met before in your life and you’ll never meet again, stop being a miserable faggot.

I can’t tell if this b8 or not. If it’s not you should actually kys being completely serious. At the very least you need to fuck off this board you simp fucking scum. Get it through your fucking weak nigger brain women are inferior.

women in heat bro. capitalize the opportunity

Yeah but she was dtf and I haven't fucked in a while that's why. Was opportunity for something casual and ongoing
I wish it was bait. Have shot myself in the foot plenty