Is ball icing just a meme to make men sterilize themselves?

Is ball icing just a meme to make men sterilize themselves?

Attached: 1641686921296.jpg (750x724, 100.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,10&q=testicles ice&btnG=#d=gs_qabs&u=#p=eYOPaFVBGWQJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ball icing works for the same reason cold showers do
when the cold hits the bodypart the blood flow increases to that area, its why you'rered affter a cold shower
and the increased blood means increased oxygen mean increased metabolic rate meaning more horsepower to the specific area
i.e ball icing = more test
and it leads to nicer skin too
t.biofag

Attached: 1629890857802.jpg (2208x2151, 1004.52K)

imagine needing to ask this

Attached: LETS GET BIG.jpg (420x420, 92.82K)

No dude its legit no cap fr fr

Attached: ice-ice-baby-gif-1.gif (375x300, 1.77M)

I couldn't get properly hard after icing balls. Doesn't work for me. It should improve erection so probably not working in my system.
Cold showers actually kinda improving it for me, I think

Immersion in cold water decreases muscle protein synthesis. That a cold hard scientific fact

If you do that stupidass shit, you will never make it

No. But it won't do much. Remember by cooling you show the rate of chemical reactions and constrict vessels.

The idea is that the testicles operate at a bit lower temperature than the body so retards say MORE COLD GOOD.

Avoiding heat pressure and constriction is more important

I live completely naked inside my permanently air conditioned house. I take cold showers, ice baths, I’ve my balls and microdose dry ice exposure. I’ve become so sexually powerful that the second I desire sex women can sense it and be compelled to come over women I’ve never met will buy and receive my seed. I don’t even even need to leave for food, women I’ve never met deliver milk, eggs and grass fed steak to me everyday

Ted Cruz was born outside America but no one cares

Has nothing to do with icing balls you chud faggot

Don't put ice on your balls.
Not wearing underwear is enough to maintain normal temperature.

oh boy here we go
the cold decreases muscle protein synthesis because the proteins that do the muscle protein synthesis dont work properly outside a very narrow range of temperatures, so though i feel i should ask for a source i dont require one because that makes sense
the problem is that 30 minutes of exposure wont kill gains.Your protein synthesisers dont work for 30 minutes but for the next hour(not accurate time just for example) they work perfectly fine when your temperature rises again and they have extra oxygen i.e energy leading to a compensation effect
no one is trying to make gains on their testicle muscles anyway and what i said about the hormone secretions is also a fact so what your point
post body i guess
pic rel is me 1 year into liting
1,82cm 70kg
again
t.biofag

Attached: 259183210_946802292906229_1863781591669147086_n.jpg (337x825, 29.61K)

You don’t look like you lift. In fact you are underweight even for a normie, let alone an athlete. Must be all that cold water immersion

Had a buddy of mine try it out and he ended up tearing his testicles. It was not a pretty sight and he ended fairly depressed after that with him losing his gains.

so you conceded the point
>didn't post body
>didn't post stats
>didn't give argument
>just gave an adhom that isnt even true
i never even said i do ice baths i only advocated for them
and of course i look like i lift
you think im under weight because you have a skewed vision of normal due to social media

> when the cold hits the bodypart the blood flow increases to that area, its why you'rered affter a cold shower
literally the complete opposite of how it happens. How the fuck are you presumably an adult and you’ve not figured out such a basic fact about your own body?
These are the people giving you fitness advice.

Yes it’s a meme. Do you know why your balls don’t hang low when you take a shower or get cold ? Because balls need appropriate body temperature to function. They hate cold that’s why they get closer to the body. Icing balls is a dangerous meme spread by either trolls/trannies/one digit IQ.
Don’t expose your balls to excessive cold for a long period of time, cold shower are fine.

if a part of you gets cold initially the blood flow increases there to try and raise the temperature

You look amazing King, good work.

Good morning faggots, ball icing is regularly recommended by doctors for infertility because of the direct effect it has on increased sperm production and epididymal volume.

Literally the first Scholarly source I could find.
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,10&q=testicles ice&btnG=#d=gs_qabs&u=#p=eYOPaFVBGWQJ

looking good but you need to work on your picture cropping gains, posting like a boomer

thanks bros
someone to hold the camera would be nice but im an autist so i dont want to ask anyone
plus i dont like taking pictures because of body dysmorphia