How much does he lift? Does he squat, deadlift and ohp?

How much does he lift? Does he squat, deadlift and ohp?

What is "jestermaxing" ?

Attached: d5f6610503954431ab1b756c1599f08f-610xh.jpg (610x406, 43.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643535173669.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643535096581.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Hc5lY7N5N9w
bitchute.com/video/vn1Vnqb8U8Sy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

man, this literal who is being shilled a lot in the last month.

People just want to talk about him.

does this guy realize cunny is pedo slang? is he advocating fucking children?

grab life by the cunny flaps!

he’s extremely based and I love his videos, but his opinions on Christianity reveal that he doesn’t know half as much about the JQ as he thinks

>cunny
cunny here and in bodybuilding.com/and bongland mean different things, on .com and bongoland it means pussy

Lurk more

>JQ
?

Jewish Question.

The thought that da joos conspire and subvert isn't all that complicated. How does he not know as much about it as he thinks?

The man is based. I’m not going to run out and fuck prostitutes but his thoughts on jestermaxxing and gynocentrism are well recieved. Just lift, get big, mogmaxx and fuck the whores that gravitate.

he's a nietzschean so anti-semites are brainless and resentful

Jews hate Christians though. Especially Catholics.

his eyes look gay

>da joos
t. jew

Watching a lot of this guy recently. He has some interesting ideas but there's a couple points he doesn't say.

1. only reason he's able to live independently and bang whores nonstop is because he received a massive inheritance. pretty sure he works like 1 hour a day as a trainer. most men don't have that kind of money.

2. if you follow this lifestyle, you have basically no family. it's honestly nice to have a wife who cares about you, even if she's not perfect, and someone to spend time with. especially once you get old. what happens if you get sick? especially from gear related health conditions? it's over then.

3. if you watch the guy it's obvious he has some serious mental health shit and dysmorphia going on. he's exceedingly nihilistic and will probably off himself once his health goes. or turn to religion like Roosh (they're on a similar path, but Roosh was more introspective and intellectual).

4. paying for sex is simply not affordable for guys in the usa. "just move bro!" - most people do not have location independent jobs. also, what if you have family? for example, I have a disabled brother I'll need to take care of eventually. am i supposed to just fuck off to thailand or something so i fuck whores? what if I like being around my family and don't want to move? if you want to whoremax in the usa, good luck, you'll be paying an insane amount or going full jestermode in order to play the online dating game.

call me crazy but I honestly think it's better just to settle down with someone who you like, who can be your companion, and who you can spend time with. obviously you need sex and health but the hedonic treadmill is a thing. there is a happy medium between whoremaxxing and the total cucked gynocentric civil marriage paradigm today.

A wife or companion would be ideal. His whole point is they shouldn’t have been given agency and they can’t handle it thus all the problems we have today. An androcentric society would have women as property. A man would have his wife and slaves to fuck on the side and all would be well.
Now men must jestermaxx just to keep even less attractive women interested and have to compete with the state as a husband.

>m i supposed to just fuck off to thailand or something so i fuck whores?
For a couple of weeks a year on a vacation yeah.

oldhead Any Forumsirgins might remember another weirdo that goes by icycalm who said a lot of this same shit. although he would probably accuse looksimus of being too weak to actually control women in the way he thinks he can. the fact that his ire is mostly aimed at women instead of weak men is proof of this. in other words, a day dreamer like he accuses nietzsche of being.

like look at those "women respecting" streams. is this not another dime a dozen resentful incel? this is an overused word but really, it's some of the most cringe shit i've ever seen on youtube.

all was not actually well in polygamous society. nonmongamous cultures are violent and prone to rapid collapse, that is well known. 80/20 is in full effect and chances are you would be a serf, not a "mogger". this leads to violent pleb uprisings, look at roman and greek history.

monogamy and the nuclear family is the foundation of western civilization, and you can thank christianity for being the civilizing force. the problem is not monogamy, the problem is contraception, birth control, no fault divorce, family court laws, feminism in the work force, stagnating wages, and anti-family governmental economic policies. all of which is a direct consequence of american post-reformation "enlightenment" protestantism. if you want a stable, masculine society where the average man had a family and wife and kids and a stable job, go back to the middle ages, not rome. the ancient world was anything but stable and most men got fucked in the ass with no recourse.

monogamy was the norm in rome and the greek city states. only barbarous semi-greeks like the macedonians practiced it in the classical era. christianity did not introduce that to europe.

>only barbarous semi-greeks like the macedonians practiced it in the classical era
*practiced polygamy that is

it's not actual monogamy if you're fucking 50 whores on the side, you're essentially taking 50 women off the market for lesser value men. that's the problem with non-enforced-monogamy societies, unless there is somehow a surplus of women by definition some men get fucked. ofc 15-20% of males don't reproduced genetically or get weeded out by disease/war naturally, but it seems our current state is trending back towards africa-style levels of underclass male involuntary celibacy. even in rome, btw, the average man was not a patrician with access to whores. by far the majority of romans were poor plebians, and that's not counting the massive amount of slaves who often didn't even reproduce.

alpha widows are even worse than what happened in the past.
chads in previous eras might not have even bred all their wives but they would have still had to protect and provide for them.
now our societies are filled with middle-aged women drinking and doping themselves with ssris because a Senior Partner at their firm fucked them once at a Christmas Party and a guy like that is gonna marry them any day now. ANY DAY.
all casual sex contributes to the creation of alpha widows because even if you are almost entirely a loser. maybe you have one gift going for you so the guy that marries that girl is going to need that same gift plus everything every other dude that fucked her had.

Everyone is in favor of social darwinism till they get darwined

roman citizens were pretty much guaranteed to get married and whores were commonplace and cheap. there's no evidence i've ever read of there being a bachelor problem among the plebs or poor. slaves had it bad, obviously. but they often lived in family units and were allowed to breed more slaves. but neither half of the roman empire ultimately fell because of slave uprisings. the closest example in the classical world i can think of, when it comes to being crippled greatly by slave uprisings, would be sparta. the way helots were treated was vastly different from the way slaves were treated in the rest of the classical world though. and helots lived in family units too. the marauding germanic tribes that ultimately toppled the western empire were hardly less "androcentric" than the romans, who by that point were christian.

i just don't buy this reading this of history. christianity did not produce a special form of monogamy that guaranteed stable societies. in fact by the time we reach the middle ages we're basically back to the roman dynamic. vast swathes of practically enslaved families and a privileged caste that fucked around plenty. i would agree that "big man" societies like bronze age collapse warrior people where a chieftain living in a big tent gets to fuck all the women is not a stable dynamic, but that's not what the classical period was like at all.

this is a cope. you're telling me being a roman slave eunuch or dirt fucking poor plebeian was preferable to today? nothing is stopping you from working a simple job, banging desperate single moms with no commitment (yes, there's still a lot of hot ones, believe it or not), saving your money, flying down to mexico for vacations yearly and seeing prostitutes there. yes there's a lot shit about the modern world but it is easier than ever to have a lot of basic quality goods, hell, it's easier than ever to live with a woman and have sex with her, just don't get married, it's that simple.

yep. it's like the commie cope, nooo i'd be a commissar intellectual of course, I wouldn't be the one doing unpaid slave labor in the factory! good one bro

This pedophile eunuch has a death sentence over her head if she ever comes to my country.

coward piece of shit

wot

He's pretty interesting to watch.
I agree with his anti jestermaxing views. Don't be belittling yourself for the sake of bad women.

Watch his video on richard cooper, he openly says he has "had his way" with preteen girls and brags about it.

i agree with some of what you are saying, it's undoubtable true, however, that catholicism in the middle ages eliminated a lot of instability w/r/t relationships for the very poor, i.e. it took divorce practically off the table for all levels of women and actually enforced strong patriarchal androcentrism among the poor classes (paul: wives, submit to your husbands, etc.). no more priestesses, no more "sacred prostitutes", every man had legal marriage rights, etc.

Christianity was always popular among the poor because it enforced stability that previously was only available to the rich classes, especially outside of rome and greece and the jews. for example, the pagan tribes had extreme versions of harems etc.

link?

Does anybody know what this guy does for work?

>i.e. it took divorce practically off the table for all levels of women
now that's an interesting point. this thread prompted me to do a little reading and it does appear that even in ancient athens and rome women had considerable agency with deciding to divorce. of course, looksimus here seems to think christianity is purely jewish gynocentric madness. so he's probably just a bit of a dumbass. i wonder if a similar change happened in other long standing, stable societies like china and japan.

i can believe this guy inherited a bunch of money. you couldn't say this shit on youtube and have a real job.

unfortunately he is a bit of a midwit.

also, if a person's reference point for christianity is modern protestantism in the west, and not catholicism/orthodoxy as it was for 1500 years, ofc you're going to think christianity as a whole is beyond cucked.

basically all the shit ideas of the enlightenment, sexual revolution, feminism, even both facism and marxism, as well as modern capitalism and its excesses, can be traced back to the protestant "reformation". that is the problem.

he's still a funny dude though w some decent points

Who is this guy

Is this the underwear sniffing review guy

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643535173669.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643535096581.webm

I hear he is self employed. I forgot if he says he works about 2-4 hours a day or something else. Probably earns decent cash with his own business.

wheres the wig pic?

You mean?
youtube.com/watch?v=Hc5lY7N5N9w

LM
>6'3
>213 pounds
>does sparring and takedown defence
>almost beat up two Hooligans because they interrupted his beauty sleep, Hooligans pussied out the moment they saw him not being a manlet twink
You
>doesn't lift
>probably gimpina
>sucks cock
The teen pussy he is referring to was his 14 year old Puerto Rican gf he had when he was 16 you imbecile.

The nuclear family is absolutely not the basis of western civilization you pseudo intellectual twit. Extended families were well within the norm up until the last century. It was only after WW2 that people started living alone. Regardless, Christianity does allow polygamy lmao. It is well evident in the Old Testament and the NT does not ban it.

>What is "jestermaxing"
Wearing a ludicrous hairpiece and acting overly macho

>nonmongamous cultures are violent and prone to rapid collapse
Didn't knew Saudi Arabia and the whole Muslim World already collapsed because they practice polygamy
Kek

Attached: 1643239814623.jpg (255x197, 8.38K)

>monogamy was the norm in rome and the greek city states
Yes for women but not men

Like 90% of Muslim men have one wife

*90% of pleb muslims can only afford one woman
Which is not true I know multiple cases where muslims in the west have two wifes but hide it from the government.
You're coping boyo.
Why do you think mudslims promise 72 virgin women in the afterlife? So the pleb incel muslims blow themself up for the elites that fuck everyday a different women.
Islam is a incel religion at the bottom and a chad religion on the top.

having an affair or fucking whores is not something that christianity brought a stop to. the legally recognized form of marriage in the classical world was monogamy. polygyny was a barbarian thing.

Yes with fellow roman or greek citizens yes but not fucking slaves or freemen or women.
Name a roman emperor which didn't fucked slaves? Name a greek king that didn't had concubines.
Women had almost rights in antiquity, they were property of their father and then of their brothers and husbands.

*Women had no almost rights in antiquity

bitchute.com/video/vn1Vnqb8U8Sy/
Also here is the "pedo" video
And watch it to the end not rage close it because the söy is shooting through your veins

Attached: a8ba51079022d29dfd7d1d2d31c68d9ce58d3767774ce33a1427be4f9f318179.png (897x784, 674.99K)

I think it goes without saying that the rules for emperors and kings are different than the rules for the average man. Again, Christianity didn't change that. Especially not at first.

Yes, women had very little agency in the classical world. Although in some places, like Athens, a woman could divorce her husband without his permission. And Athens was particularly notable for its treatment of women. Elsewhere in Greece and in Rome, women weren't forced into a different floor of the house when company came over.

>And Athens was particularly notable for its treatment of women.
Wasn't that Sparta?
They also banned prostitution, later.

Spartan women were freer than Athenian women. Athenian women had to wear veils and were rarely allowed outside the house. It was almost muslim tier for a while.