Left:

Left:
>Still exercises and plays sport with friends
>Goes out to the beach, park, bike track regularly and catches up with friends outdoors
>Binge drinks and eats shit food but doesn't have the disposable income to do so regularly
>Mostly eats the same diet they had in their first 18 years of life
>Is impressionable and wants to look good to attract people

Right:
>Drinks 3-4 glasses of wine a day
>Takeout 3 times per week
>3 coffees per day with 20g sugar each
>Snacks on random chocolate, chips and other shit all day
>Sedentary office job
>Barely exercises, tokenistic gym sessions 1-2 times per month and focuses on booty fluff and pump bullshit

Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me it's all "metabolism".

Attached: kys.jpg (1080x1302, 161.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34385400/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You honestly nailed it, OP. Cunts like the one who made this are delusional and oblivious to all the bad habits and lack of minimal effort they have they REALLY cause them to fall apart.

>Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me it's all "metabolism".
What board do you think you're on. Everyone knows these kinds of hashtag relateable images are just lazy fatasses coping.

Metabolism doesn't change from 20-60.

Source

Checked. Stop paying attention to that dumb fucking whore.

Left rabbit physique
>8 crunches
>20 second plank
>12 press ups
>2 lunges

Right bear physique
>6 crunches
>10 second plank
>14 press ups
>6 lunges

Attached: 1643294432237.jpg (498x1005, 409.99K)

“Nature gives you the face you have at twenty. Life shapes the face you have at thirty. But at fifty you get the face you deserve.”

- Coco Chanel

I'm exactly 30 and have to be a fuckton stricter with my diet than I did at 20 to look decent. My level of physical activity has not changed. BTW I still look good because I put in the effort (which these fat fucks do not do).

I know it's not metabolism, i'm just not smart enough to figure out what else it could be.. because i'm definitely not losing my mind.

Shut the fuck up boomer.
Your metabolism literally doesn’t change from 20 to 30. Like at all.

the 20 - 30 metabolism meme is an excuse copium that women and loser men make to excuse their shit behavior, bad diet, lack of exercise and most of hall hitting
THE WALL
youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k

Attached: THE WALL.jpg (400x346, 48.08K)

I understand, I agreed with that point. I'm wondering what other biological factors could be at play (decreased testosterone for example) that could explain it.

You’re either eating more than you think or moving less than you think, or both.

Looks like real life peter griffin wearing meg's clothes

Attached: meg_griffin.jpg (741x1024, 71.36K)

Also Right:
>never walks or bikes anywhere. Uses car at all times.
>maintenance calories at around 1800 because lack of physical activity

The metabolism meme is just that, a meme
Your body is 100% your diet and substances you put into it
Frank Zane looks incredible at like 75 because he watches his diet, lifts, and takes steroids
He didn't suddenly turn into a blob because he hit 30, hell his prime was past 30

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34385400/
>Fat-free mass-adjusted expenditure accelerates rapidly in neonates to ~50% above adult values at ~1 year; declines slowly to adult levels by ~20 years; remains stable in adulthood (20 to 60 years), even during pregnancy; then declines in older adults.

It's amazing how this shit got buried because it totally debunks most >25 BMI fat ass cope

So the freshman 15 isn't a meme, but everything afterwards is

The one really good thing about zoomers is the women didn't have priors about not lifting or relying on metabolism and accepting whatever your body spits out in this gay society. Any oldfags on fit remember when cardiobunny and fatty were the only two body types to choose from in a gf and every woman would try to avoid actually working out by pretending they'd blow up into a roided out dyke if they picked up a freeweight.

Left:
20yo
Right:
30yo

The wall waits for no woman.

Your diet probably changed a lot more than you think. It's extremely "normal" to get food delivered, going out to McDonald's, etc. Testosterone barely changes from 20 to 45, so if you have low test at 30 you're either ill or have an awful lifestyle. If you're pretty advanced with the gym, diets are going to make more difference the more advanced you are, because you don't gain muscle as fast, so before you'd be able to gain a kg a month and have 1/2 fat 1/2 muscle, but if you did that after 10 years of training it would be 1-2kg of muscle and 8kg of fat.

coffees per day with 20g sugar each
*3 onions latte with extra foam , sugar free.