Tomorrow is my birthday and I have no friends/family to celebrate with

I want to do something special at the gym since it's the only place I feel home at, thinking about spending 6+ hours there using every single machine and doing every single exercise I can think of (it's a big comercial gym)
Do you guys have any other suggestions? just want to get my mind off things without drinking

Attached: 1630364494876.jpg (750x610, 183.11K)

whats your name?

Work out super hard then eat a $100 meal just pig the fuck out and go home and rent a movie while eating dessert like cupcakes or something. This is the only way without alcohol or weed.

Happy birthday Dave/Fred/Alex/Aiden/Tyshawn/Indigo/Marcel/Chris/Mike/Seamus/whatever your fucking name is.

>rent a movie
Any suggestions bro?

But if you are okay with weed make a weed edible by baking it into peanut butter. Then put that peanut butter into a smoothie and drink it post work out. Then order an ungodly amount of delivery I'm talking like 3 restaurants one being just for dessert and then rent a movie and pig the fuck out and go into a euphoric food coma.

Attached: 1622682479359.png (991x790, 1.04M)

Drive.

It's in 3 hours but thank you friend

what kind of movies do you like dawg? I just watched Payback it was revenge kino

I'm telling you guys I do this thrice a week on days that I lift and it helps me hit my calories goal. It feels so fucking good bulking like this bros. I never want to cut.

Attached: 1629918626755.jpg (752x1024, 96.69K)

user i know the feel of being alone in your b day but you shouldnt lose heart
dont use every machine in the gym you will injure yourself, instead do a regular workout, try to reach new PRs and other such minor changes, buy yourself some wine to celebrate another year of being alive, the posibilities are there user, maybe you should think about your future and your plans, maybe you should grab a backpack pick a direction and go travel for a bit, maybe you should find other hobbys beyond just going to the gym in order to try and make some friends
i know its hard user but all we can do is try

Attached: 65D7C1CC-618B-4634-B8E0-82F817318C99.png (966x912, 518.81K)

Is that a fucking bionicle

This user gets it. I've spent many birthdays alone just wishing it wasn't my birthday just so it would be easier to deal with like a normal day where I don't feel as lonely. That's for pussies user is right you should celebrate the fact you are alive. Simple as that. Gunpla is a great hobby btw you should get into it.

mine is on Monday - Happy Birthday, birthday neighbor! run through a tutorial on something that interests you that you haven't tried. could be cooking, making music, learning how to 3D model, learning how to throw knives, pick locks, programming, dancing, etc. can also randomly seek out groups online or even in person and just dive in to make some contacts. I used to drop into mini salsa classes at nearby bars (don't have to drink) - always had babes and was pretty fun. taking in some nature on a nice long hike like another user suggested is another great idea. finding something that genuinely holds your interest can be hard, but the more things you try the more likely you are to succeed. basically keep doing that until you've got a direction to head in and then keep going with it. best of luck, user.

Attached: tst.jpg (474x305, 21.15K)

im this user, to be honest part of me was talking to myself but yeah i believe im right
OP should def try some hobbys that capture his attention
think about his future and what he wants to do and what he wants for his life

Send the location. I'll beat you up.

Attached: 7346a1e0e2b49058280e2fc585bc526a.jpg (548x540, 16.49K)

Wear a birthday hat. Would make for some new conversations at the gym and probably land you at least one friend.

I would recommend walking all across the area, while thinking about what you wish to do from that point on. Reflecting on where you are, and what you wish to accomplish is necessary to be grounded in this realm. On another note, happy birthday. I wish you all the best, God knows we all need it.

I’d try to find somebody to kick it with, humans aren’t meant to be alone and it never feels good especially if it’s involuntary.

payback is such a good fucking movie.
humor 10/10
action 8/10
badass film noir main character. fantastic!

"Get the gringo" has a very similar vibe and is also very good.

Based. I'll join.

Hi user I don’t know what you are going through but I love you and I wish you a very happy birthday!

Ask someone you know to go out with you to a bar or something to hang out. It can even be a random guy from the gym who is spotting you / you are spotting.