Post worthless exercises that don't make you look good

Post worthless exercises that don't make you look good.

I'll start: pull ups and dips. Maybe you'll get an ok upper back from the former. Maybe.

Attached: Jaketen-Power-Tower-Pull-Up-Dip-Station.jpg (500x476, 29.97K)

stop baiting nigger, I started doing weighted dips and my pecs and tris have absolutely blown up. People have started commenting on how I look jacked now for the first time ever.

OP can't do pullups or dips.

Attached: 1635731922068.jpg (510x497, 18.79K)

>30 KB
>Anonymous 01/30/22(Sun)01:55:10 No.65357561▶
> Post worthless exercises that don't make you look good.
> I'll start: pull ups and dips. Maybe you'll get an ok upper back from the former. Maybe.

Attached: 1637729130597.png (1200x1200, 53.81K)

coping fatty

What are you stupid

Some of the biggest bodybuilders and strongest strongmen can't do any of these bullshits

>some overweight guys can't do any of these bullshits
like I said, cope.

Larry Wheels recommends pull ups and has videos of him doing it you dipshit. Also dips will get you huge triceps.

Dips are fucking fantastic for chest and triceps. They wreck my chest every time.

why can I do a million dips, including weighted dips, but my arms are shit?

poor genetics?

wow this post was stupid as shit. Imagine not doing weighted pull ups and dips.

That is why you add a weight belt and do them with weights.

they both make you good as long as you keep adding weight. pull-ups are very good for lats, not just upper back.
dips are really good for triceps obviously and also chest. if they didn't hurt my shoulders and sternum i probably would replace some of my benching with them.

you are a lightweight bitch, thats why.
rattle rattle eat more cattle

>weighted dips

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 67.28K)

I unironically do only chin ups and dips
dips: 10*20
chin ups: 10*12

Attached: preg 6.jpg (1460x2423, 255.62K)

it shows
why?

gyms closed

>"I can do a million weighted dips"

... Load them ... (((((())))))) m o r e
/thread

I was doing the left workout from picrelated at the local park and felt a sharp pain in the middle of my back, freaked me out, never done it again, what did I do wrong?

It's like I'm hearing a fatty talking about how they only ate one grape and added 10 lbs.