There is this qt I'm talking and i want to ask her out. But she is short(I'm 6'1, she is 5'2)...

There is this qt I'm talking and i want to ask her out. But she is short(I'm 6'1, she is 5'2). Am i autistic for considering not asking her out because i want tall children?

She is also 1 year older than me.

Attached: 1414858148769.png (207x202, 53.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etoolsage.com/calculator/Simple_Height_Calculator.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am short (5'8") and have considered breeding a giantess just for the chances of helping out my sons a bit
>She is also 1 year older than me.
pass. hit and quit user

>it’s another episode of user sees a woman and begins to fantasize a life with marriage and having children and growing old with her again

Attached: DA1B9367-BEA2-4A8B-B740-E04961EA6363.jpg (749x926, 109.88K)

but she is soooo CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Among all the demoralization memes pushed by trannies on /fit, this is the most retarded one. Sure user, you better not have children at all, or they may inherit your stupidity.

Why is that? I agree that i am retarded but This was a genuine question.

You guys are genuinely scaring me.

If you like then go for it user. Being a little shorter than the average is not a death knell. Also the father has a lot more influence on the son's height than the woman, who influences female height. Be sure you have an actual clue of genetics before you make life-altering decisions. You could easily have a family tree of large men and cute little women, both of which will be highly sought after.

>Also the father has a lot more influence on the son's height than the woman, who influences female height
Is this actually true? I don't wanna be that guy but do you have a source for this? Because i wanna read more about it.

Yes, sexual dimorphism is an inheritable trait - in some species males are twice the height of the females or more (eg. gorilla). The father should definitely influence the boy's height more, though how much more than the mother noone seems to know. Because think about it, its the male sexual genes you're getting. Maybe you could see how tall her dad and/or brothers are. I've tried searching but all I can find are sites saying it's really complicated, not worth losing sleep over. Come on bro, don't be mean to her (and yourself) and exclude her because of her height and some suspicious logic. That is my only advice.

Take your shot.
Then come back and tell us the outcome.
Go get her tiger.

thanks anons

>There is this qt I'm talking and i want to ask her out. But she is short(I'm 6'1, she is 5'2). Am i autistic for considering not asking her out because i want tall children?
I mean, feel free to fuck her or date her.
But please, for the love of God, do not marry her.

Height is related to a ton of genes (in addition to environmental factors), and since many of these genes are sex related, the woman's height is actually more important (XX vs XY).
>Fun Fact: Your mother is also more likely to determine your penis size

This doesn't mean your kids will be short, but please do everything to stack the odds in their favor.

Case in point, my father was 6'1" and my mother was 5'1". I came out 5'10", and it is by far my biggest frustration. Not only am I not tall, but I know I had the potential to be. Also, I'm pretty sure my dad's dick is significantly bigger than mine (at least flaccid it is. Never seen my dad hard).

>hurr durr, being tall isn't that important
Taller men
>make more money
>attract more women
>have lower suicide rates
It is by far the most important secondary sex characteristic for a man.

Attached: mogged1.jpg (760x1111, 91.38K)

You are height is fine you are just mentally ill

Virtually all men do this.

>the woman's height is actually more important (XX vs XY).
Bullshit ^ 2.

>This doesn't mean your kids will be short, but please do everything to stack the odds in their favor.
Why are you asking him to please do that?

Let's say there was some merit to what you're saying - do you believe you're doing a good deed by that suggestion? It would only make some other guy the shorter guy around. There would be no net benefit. You would be adding to the height inflation. Meanwhile you could be destroying what would be a great relationship, family and life.

it's actually true in my experience
my dad is taller than me (5'4) for this reason. my mom's family has pretty short genetics. my cousin on her side also has a dad who is 5'10 but he ended up even shorter than me (5'1) because of that family's genetics.

>Being a little shorter than the average is not a death knell.
Height is a huge predictor in men for overall happiness and even suicide risk. It matters. A fucking lot.
However, infinity tall is bad.
6'2" seems to be Golden Spot by most studies.
>Also the father has a lot more influence on the son's height than the woman, who influences female height.
This is incredibly wrong. Height isn't one gene. There's literally millions of factors that determine height, many of them sex based. Woman having the XX chromosome has an advantage for the sex-based height genes.

>Come on bro, don't be mean to her (and yourself) and exclude her because of her height and some suspicious logic.
You mean in the same way all women exclude men based on height you fucking simp faggot.
Hell, men usually exclude women taller than them.

Sexual dimorphism is the basis of our nonsensical reproductive system, and that means short women are considered more attractive even though they're inherently dysgenic.
Why not go ahead and fuck an Asian bitch so you can make another tiny-dicked manlet hapa too retard?

Attached: mogged2.jpg (1125x1622, 163.64K)

>qt
>short
>5'2
Out of my way, lanklet.

Attached: 1643521518464.png (1080x1851, 2.07M)

>You are height is fine you are just mentally ill
It's better than being short, but being taller is hilariously advantageous. It's so fucking important that even Obama (who is fucking 6'1") heightfrauds as 6'2".

In the US, the taller candidate in any election wins 70% of the time.

>World height average is 5'7.5"
>The average height of a billionaire is 6'.
>The average height of a US president is 6'2"
>The average height of Fortune 500 CEOs is 6'
>Average height of a Hollywood leading man is 6'
>Male models are typically between 5'11"-6'2"
Fucking George Washington was 6'2" at a time when 6'+ men hardly existed.

There is no coping around it. Being 6'+ is by far the most significant advantage a man can have outside of being white.
>pic related
This fucking dysgenic freak who had to walk with a cane pulled bitches because he was tall.

Attached: mogged3.jpg (1200x1680, 316.38K)

google is free retard.
Look it up.

>It would only make some other guy the shorter guy around. There would be no net benefit. You would be adding to the height inflation.
Cope. You don't have to be the tallest man in the room. You just have to be tall.

All studies have shown that (outside of sports), the life benefits of being tall cap out at 6'2". At 6'2", you are
>above average in every part of the world
>not objectively short anywhere, even an NBA court (NBA heights are inflated by about 2in. 6'2" is taller than most point guards)
>taller than all but the most freakish of women
>about eye level with even super tall men
>Not so tall that the world becomes difficult to navigate
No woman is having wet dreams about Shaquille O'Neal, and no woman is leaving her 6'2" husband for a 6'4" man.
Once you are 6'2", height is no longer a factor. You are tall, and that's all that matters.

However, a woman will absolutely leave her 5'6" man for a 6'2" man. Height matters, but there is a point where it doesn't anymore.

Attached: moggingGamesCatchingFire.png (500x400, 295.73K)

Your sons will hate you. Don’t do it
T. Manlet

i’m the exact same way
will not date if:
>girl is below 5’6
>girls dad is bald
>girl has small chin
my friends and i call it “the breeding factor” and it plays a huge role in dating.

Don't fuck a girl under 5"8, that,s all I'll say.

>Height is a huge predictor in men for overall happiness and even suicide risk. It matters. A fucking lot.
Not true - you are talking about a tiny statistical correlation. This sort of thing is sadly what happens when lay people try to understand science on their own without it being communicated to them. They get it all wrong and often go to extremes about it.

>>Also the father has a lot more influence on the son's height than the woman, who influences female height.
>This is incredibly wrong. Height isn't one gene. There's literally millions of factors that determine height, many of them sex based. Woman having the XX chromosome has an advantage for the sex-based height genes.

Rubbish. Bruh I studied this in university as part of my biology degree. You're not going to tell me anything about this I don't already know, you won't gang me like in a videogame:

>In general, a healthy child's height will be around the parents height. If it is a girl, she will be closer to the height of the mother, and if it's a boy, he will be closer to the height of the father.
etoolsage.com/calculator/Simple_Height_Calculator.asp

They even give a special formula for it, admittedly the mother still has quite an influence. However, the range of actual heights is very large anyway no matter what their heights are.

>>above average in every part of the world
>>not objectively short anywhere, even an NBA court (NBA heights are inflated by about 2in. 6'2" is taller than most point guards)
>>taller than all but the most freakish of women
>>about eye level with even super tall men
>>Not so tall that the world becomes difficult to navigate
Every one of these is relative to other men's height, which can change. Again - I don't know why you're telling him to please do this since you're pushing some other guy out. Your idea of the optimal height flattening out at 6'2 at least makes sense, therefore every guy would end up at 6'2 in your ideal world.

>Not true - you are talking about a tiny statistical correlation.
For ever two inches below average height a man is, his suicide risk goes up 9%.
It goes without saying that tall men generally live better lives than short men.

>You're not going to tell me anything about this I don't already know, you won't gang me like in a videogame:
Blah, blah, blah
Height is an incredibly complicated genetic subject, so there's a lot of differing opinions.
What we do know is the mother's height absolutely matters. How much it matters is up for debate, but it matters.

>Every one of these is relative to other men's height, which can change.
Nope, average height caps out eventually. Kings for centuries have tried to breed giant warrior races. Even in localized groups, eventually the sons end up shorter than the fathers.

With great nutrition, Nordic genes, and generations of selective breeding, the average height can barely break 6foot. Even the small South Sudanese tribes known for being exceptionally tall averages around 180cm.

Humans can only get so tall. We're not genetically designed to be infinitall. We seem to cap out at an average height around 180cm. And, once again, being the tallest does not make you the most desirable. It's a matter of proportions and sexual dimorphism.

This all irrelevant because the 6'2" will never be considered short. Most men have to become weirdly-proportioned lanklets to exceed it.

Attached: moggingGames.jpg (1300x1950, 399.67K)

>For ever two inches below average height a man is, his suicide risk goes up 9%.
So if he's 22 inches under average height, a dwarf, his suicide is still only twice as much as someone of average height. That's still extremely rare.

>It goes without saying that tall men generally live better lives than short men.
No it doesn't "go without saying", that is a ridiculous thing to say. On an extremely generalized scale, it may be right, but you could say the same amount someone having blue eyes over green eyes - it's so unnoticeable in every day life you should probably just forget it.

>Nope, average height caps out eventually. Kings for centuries have tried to breed giant warrior races. Even in localized groups, eventually the sons end up shorter than the fathers.
I never said it wouldn't, on the contrary I said in your idealized world everyone would end up at 6'2. My point was that if you're advising this right now, you're still pushing another shorter guy somewhere else out of the running, right? You claim to be trying to diminish the pain of being short here, but if you succeed with this guy there'll be another guy somewhere that gets mogged by his son then. And what about the girl? You're actively conspiring against her and potential """"happiness"""" just because she's short. I put the "happiness" in quadruple quotation marks since it's doubtful any OP having this conversation with random people on Any Forums would bring it to her, but you never know. Everyone's young and dumb at some point.

Sometimes when one parent is short the kid can still be huge. Look at Steve Earle, he's like 5'6 and his son Justin Townes Earle was like 6'6.

But yeah you're getting way ahead of yourself thinking about children before you even ask her out.

Attached: justin-townes-earle.jpg (493x603, 80.71K)

Send her this thread in the interests of openness so she knows what type of person you are.

Old people tend to get bigger flaccid penises over time. Dont know hy, just the way it is. Your dad probably isnt that much bigger than you in this case.