Vasectomy

I'm good at pulling out, but I think I have hyper potent precum or something. I always pullout in time to nut in her mouth. I am now on pregnancy number 3 and I absolutely am done reproducing. No more kids. I can't handle any more kids. I can't cum with condoms and BC fuck my girl's hormones up and makes her schizco. Honestly considering pic related, but will it fuckup my hormones? Anyone had this done? And no I'm not cucked. All my kids have my copy paste pale as fuck skin, eczema, and toothgap.

Attached: images (1).jpg (284x177, 7.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6200721/table/Tab2/?report=objectonly
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6200721/table/Tab1/?report=objectonly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why stop at 3 kids?
Are you poor or something?

Why don't you just pull out before cumming?

1. how old are you
2. are you willing to risk balding?
depending on your answer i might suggest a couple of options

When I retire from sex, I'm just going to have them removed entirely.

I am already 4 years into being woken up nearly every night multiple times at like 4 am. I literally don't remeber what it feels like to be well rested anymore. Everytime my brother sees me he say "you look tired, you feel okay?" 3 is enough. I'm not running a farm or popping out welfare mining rigs. Love my kids but I'm good at 3. Plus I'm 30 now and the chance of having a retard is going to go up soon because my cum will be getting old and my girl is 3 years from 30 and her eggs will be fucked. I am a caring person by nature, but having to raise something that slobbers in a chair for 20 years sounds like hell.

The relationship between serum sex hormone levels and vasectomy was assessed by multiple linear regression analysis with the enter-model method (Table 2). The results revealed that vasectomy was not associated with the levels of TT, SHBG, cfT, FTI and LH after adjustments for Model 1 (age), Model 2 (model 1+BMI+weight+AC) and Model 3 (model 2+smoking and drinking status+education+marriage+residence).

TT=total testosterone; SHBG=sex hormone-binding globulin; LH=luteinizing hormone; cfT=calculated free testosterone.

FTI=free testosterone index; TSI=testosterone secreting index; PSA=prostate specific antigen; fPSA=free prostate specific antigen.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6200721/table/Tab2/?report=objectonly

30 but my dad has silver fox hair at 65. Mines thinner but not balding. I hope. If I go bald I'm shaving it, I don't really worry about it.

Same user from
You might want to check this table out too; the highest ng/dL total testosterone range with vasectomy was (472 ng/dL;173 ng/dL)Ç Whilst without it was (465 ng/dL;155 ng/dL)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6200721/table/Tab1/?report=objectonly

>Pointless emasculating surgery.

Thanks for the stats

Would you really rather have a surgery to have no more children than just simply go to a pharmacy to buy a condom?

How has your baby momma not gouged them out with a rusty spork?

I think you should get a vasectomy, it would help your situation.

have 6-8 kids you fucking retard chad

take the vasectopill

I got one, best thing ever.

Dont do this bro. Women need you to be potent to be aroused by you (the subtle unconscious thrill of possibly bein impregnated arouses them). Think about what it does to them psychologically if they know you are literally castrated. Your wife will cuck you for a fertile man

This is the cold hard truth. God gave you testicles that work, you use them. Chopping you testes, well you might as well just go be a tranny while you're at it.

Just scoop it out after you nut in her
eezy m7

Oral and anal only.

Attached: 1643264251650.jpg (500x500, 41.57K)

Lmao. Muslim or christcuck?
>what is free time?
>what are goals and achievments?

Your cum gets slightly worse after 40. Female fertility takes a nosedive in early thirties however.

he can just get snipped and not tell her

Attached: 1642739006648.jpg (180x192, 15.7K)

>I am already 4 years into being woken up nearly every night multiple times at like 4 am
GOOD

Attached: CE6F13EE-64AD-431A-B9F2-3B0EA1AAF4B3.jpg (563x795, 59.41K)

work out when she is fertile and dont fuck then.
This. She will start fucking guys still function.