Unable to go to the gym because of lockdowns

>unable to go to the gym because of lockdowns
>gym opens
>unable to get to the gym because freedom convoy is 340 miles long

How much did your home gym cost?

Attached: Screenshot_20220129_194727.jpg (1080x1059, 315.24K)

>>unable to get to the gym because freedom convoy is 340 miles long
Source?

I hope the freedom convoy clogs up Ottawa until all the mandates are gone. I don't even care if the grocery stores are barren I'll fast for a month.

>t. Hamiltonian

I dont understand how they said its a fringe movement. Theres tens of thousands of trailers, trucks, flatbeds, cars and SUV even though the mandate only effects apparently 16,000 truckers.... not to mention the people lined up along the side of the highways.

Aren't they violating the freedom of others to use the road?

8 million dollars raised in 6 days. 22 thousand donations in the last hour

I can only see about two dozen

Last year the Goverment of Ontario tried to make driving anywhere illegal. The next day the Police said they would not be enforcing the law and the politicians retreated quite far.
So whats happening right now is whats described as "for the greater good"

Attached: convoy.png (1178x525, 662.43K)

That pussy Trudeau should have dismantled the police force and called in the military

>freedom convoy is 340 miles long
that would stretch all the way to hamilton lmfao you losers are so fucking delusional also
>miles
nice larp dude

Doesn't matter, that freedom convoy isn't delivering your equipment

?
The mandate effects 16 thousand truckers directly who are unvaxxed. Each 18 wheeler is about 60 feet long.
so not including the thousands of trucks of vaccinated truckers who are fed up and were vaccinated under duress, the flatbed, pickups, cars and SUVS in their midst supporting them.
Not including those people were talking 960 thousand feet of truck (that's end to end)
Which is about 181 miles.

The convoy is literally over 300 miles end to end. This is one of the biggest happenings in the past 2 years and is being heavily, heavily downplayed.

Attached: Screenshot_20220129_194742.jpg (1080x688, 248.11K)

Holy fuck there’s apparently 50000 protestors now how is this not talked about more

Freedom convoy? Is Canada getting invaded by USA?

Why do you think?
Australia has shortages everywhere and no one is talking about it.
Everything is being ruined all because some people won't admit when they fucked up.
Normal people just want their way of life back.

based truckers. I hope you canadians support them and you fix whatever the fuck is wrong with your political situation currently. Something is not right in Canada at the moment.

Canadians officially uses metric but some Canadians will still use imperial especially for measuring.

This is indeed true bongland supply chain has been mildly fucked for almost a year now since we kicked out the gopnik and paki truckers on top of the coof

Paki plz come baki

Attached: source.jpg (299x168, 10.47K)

How about you google it you lazy faggot,.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114.02K)