How the hell do you prevent this when squatting? Should i just stop squatting? I dont want to fucking die (at the gym)

How the hell do you prevent this when squatting? Should i just stop squatting? I dont want to fucking die (at the gym)

Attached: 1643483020461.webm (720x1280, 339.12K)

Just don't be a weak pussy.

Floppy fall aside I'm impressed by the barbell and plates CGI, they even spin a little.

How fucking original

The legitimate answer to your question is to use dumbbells instead of barbells.
Dumbbells are pretty much always going to be safer no matter the exercise because you won't be lifting hundreds of pounds of iron right over your spinal cord or ribcage.
The downside is that high-weight dumbbells are a lot more expensive than barbells and not every gym carries them.
If you don't have access to higher weight dumbbells, consider doing a lower intensity, higher duration exercise like a farmer's walk.
If you do use a barbell, make sure you always have someone spotting you for the full duration of the exercise.

Dubs and op actually experiences this.

safety bars or straps in the cage.

Attached: index.jpg (2041x2030, 159.57K)

Just don't let people film you to use in their shitty video editing software. You'll be fine.

You must uninstall Blender before squatting

rolling for this

I hate doing a lift and turning into soft body sim with a collider floor and rigid body barbell. C4D?

just make sure to get those goofy looping straps instead of metal safety bars, only then are you a "real" lifter.

Trips and he tears both biceps.

Damn! Is he ok?

My gym has safety bars for the rack but how will that prevent my snipe from snapping ? Genuine question

Progressive overload.

Is he ok

no he ded

Dubs and your mother will die in her bulls sleep tonight

What was he doing wrong? Too much weight or bad form? I feel my form is the same as him

it's fake, bro

he leaned back and lost balance
happens to powerlifters with heavy squats

Literally me

Cypher unplugged him from the matrix and he turned into a ragdoll

Lack of squat plug. There wasn't enough internal pressure, so he failed the lift.
Squat plugs are crucial to surviving heavy squats.

then die and try again

Attached: Jocko-willink-transcript-3.png (475x536, 114.05K)