SQT / QTDDTOT - questions that don't deserve their own bread / stupid questions thread

I'll start
how much protein should you aim to eat in the morning at breakfast?

Attached: 1625518813520.png (284x177, 86.88K)

Really stupid question, but should I take the day off after maxing out? I hit 175 on bench then went to do reps and could barely do 135x2, I’ve never had this happen maxing out before so I’m just wondering if this is normal.

Started rowing this week. 2k time is 9:30
What would be a good time to reach for after 1 month of training?
3 months?
1 year?

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-150434_Gallery.jpg (1079x636, 126.33K)

bump

I'll start working out on monday and I also wanna start running on week days and biking on weekends
How should I approach it?
Running by the morning and working out at night or the opposite?
Btw I'm fat

How do you deal with anxiety? I have been dealing with the shit since I was 11 and it has been really fucked lately to the point I don't want to eat or exercise because I feel like I am going to have a heart attack.

I have had all the tests, ECG, blood test, blood pressure, chest x-ray.

Psychiatrist and therapy

Generally people do, yes. You're pretty weak though so you should recover quite quickly.

OHP puts stress on my lower back.
i identified this early (doing it with barbell weight) and now really squeeze with my core/ass, locking my hips in the correct position to prevent arching back.

so now if my lower back is sore (not injured) after this exercise, have i done it right? is this a weak muscle and i just need to be patient for it to get into balance with the primary muscles for this exercise? or am i still doing it wrong??

What do you do when life feels like needing to poop but having no anus?

quit drinking alcohol
sensible caffeine consumption only
reduce social overhead for a few months

What is social overhead and how do I reduce it?

don't go to anything mentally busy. i.e. lots of people, alcohol, pressure to perform.

just have coffee/brunch with people you are genuinely calm around. avoid family if they piss you off too.

this isn't forever, but after detoxing from alcohol it will take your brain a while to settle down.

all drugs are out btw. cannabis isn't good for you either.

is there a guide/infographic or even just general advice on how to get huge on just home workouts without weights? I've only been doing burpees and pushups in my room and at night I run through the desert with a weighted backpack and flak vest. I feel stronger and I've lost weight and gained strength/endurance but I want to get huge muscles. I'm a poor fag so the the only protein that's sustainable for me is these 70 cent ground beef patties, canned beans, and the animals I catch. Any info or knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

pic rel is my back yard

Attached: mojave.jpg (487x428, 59.89K)

What are some supplements that'll help me cut my face bloat?

I'm taking creatine monohydrate right now which I think is the problem, but I'll be getting off it soon and want to drastically chisel my face the way it used to be chiseled.

Just stop eating

I want to keep my muscle...

If you want big muscles you're gonna have to eat big, I'd say you can hit pretty much most of your upper body with a pullup bar. Can do a poor man's kettlebell by adding weights to a backpack and grabbing from the top handle. It's definitely doable of you're willing to put in the time and effort and are able to translate normal exercises to whatever shithead setup you have

I don't drink alcohol or caffeine but I do rage post on facebook could that be the overhead?

I started doing calf raises everyday, I've started by doing 250 reps of calf raises, and I will increase by 50 after some time. My question is: can I use leg/ankle weights to improve my training? Like, I want to use a pair of 8kg leg/ankle weights and do 250 reps with it. Will my calfs get an increase in toning and strength if I use a heavy pair? Thanks in advance for anyone who has the kindness to answer me. I will appreciate it very much!

Attached: calf-raises-exercise-illustration.gif (800x600, 36.01K)

wtf creatine made me shart

Attached: why-are-you-on-facebook.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

3 questions
How can i break through my plateau on Overhead Press? Since the beginning of this month, i've been doing 45kg 5x5, but now im stuck at 52,5kg for 3x5 and the next 2x5 are kind of a shit form so i don't count them as full 5s, i've been at it for 2 weeks now i believe

Second one, i want to know what are somee good ab exercices that will also hit my lower abs? Crunch Machine really hits my top and mid, but i almost dont feel my lower ones

Last question, is this a good amount progress if i went from 79kg to 83kg BW in a month?
>OHP 5x5 45kg to 52,5kg
>Deadlift 5x5 120kg to 150kg
>Weighted Dips 5x12 15kg to 21,25kg (can currently do 2x12 22,5kg and 3x12 21,25kg)
>Pullups average 5x12 to 4x10, 1x8 with 10kg added
>Seated Cable Rows 5x14 54kg to 5x12 77kg
>Angled Leg Press 5x8 150kg to 172,5kg
>Leg Curls 5x10 36kg to 3x10 54kg
>Incline Bicep Curls 4x10, 1x8 17,5kg to 1x12 17,5kg, 3x10 20kg, 1x8 20kg
>Tricep Pushdowns 5x14 around 46kg to 5x14 59kg
>Crunch Machine 5x18 50kg to 5x18 56kg

Before you say, yea i know im an extreme Leglet, but i won't do back/front squats, no matter how i try them i always fuck it up and it digs into my hips and my legs don't feel the same pressure (right one is more pressured)

Attached: 1577888355357.jpg (1536x1079, 518.26K)

>digs into my hips and my legs
forgot, knees too

1, eat more
2. planks
3. idk lol

Really dumb question, but wouldappreciate an answer.
Does doing a lot of cardio actually build muscle in your legs? And if so, is it ALL of your legs? Up to your waist where you legs stop being a well, leg? Or just a certain part of it? etc etc.
I was just wondering if it does or I should actively work out my legs with actual exercise just for legs.
Sorry for the stupid question, but would appreciate an answer from genuine smart autists

Attached: 1494526522883.jpg (743x1074, 254.3K)

If I eat:
>chicken legs, baked
>broth from chicken bones
>sardines, canned, in tomato sauce
>potatoes, baked
>broccoli, boiled
>spinach, boiled
>daily multivitamin
Am I hitting all my micros? Don't want to be deficient in something, and beans leave me bloated. Don't want empty carbs like rice or oats. Occasionally I'll treat myself to an apple, a carrot, or some other "sweet" fruit/veggie.

Attached: 1643504536491.jpg (552x1024, 119.19K)

Reposting. Hows this depth? Fine or drop the weight?

Attached: 1643504619369.jpg (784x1016, 121.26K)

when i first started working out I didn't really look that much bigger with a pump but now I look about twice the size in the middle of workout. like honestly my shoulder width looks massive and t-shirts are actually harder to put on and take off

why is this?

Are intra-workouts worth it? I’ve been doing 2-2.5 hour workouts for months. Now I’m starting to cut and was wondering if intra-workouts would be beneficial for such long workouts, even if it’s only a small percentage.

Attached: B56D2528-F8D0-4BD7-A9AE-0788925F4228.png (452x391, 121.97K)

I'm 47, I can't get test-e, are any of the natural testosterone supplements worth a try?

WHY THE FUCK DOES THE PALM OF MY HAND HURTS WHILE DOING DUMBBELL CURLS? AFTER THE FIRST SET I CAN'T EVEN REACH 10 REPS BECAUSE OF THE PAIN. I HATE THIS SO MUCH BECAUSE IT IS LITERALLY KILLING MY GAINS. HELP BROS, WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? I'M NOT INJURED BECAUSE IT STARTS HURTING AS SOON AS I START DOING THE SECOND SET.

Attached: 20d99e6fe5d771d7e3fa13aef1591ec4.jpg (274x274, 10.08K)

>eat more
Im already bulking, everything is going up except OHP
>planks
kay, ill try em, thanks

sup stack to increase libido? i lift, do cardio, eat a fuck ton and feel great but never feel horny

I'm lonely.

Genuinely stupid question here. Is it possible to develop underbite? I have slight overbite, and very bad case of obstructive sleep apnea. Feel like choking all the time when awake too.
Tonight I noticed that if I stick out my jaw so that my bottom row of teeth goes over top row breathing becomes much easier. Would it be possible to develop this to be the permanent position?

>go to park
>get held up and now it's dark
>decide to run to car
>it was 70, came down to 60 according to the weather reports
>everything starts feeling too cold
>arms seize up because now they're all frozen up
Why did this happen? I thought exercising was suppose to make you hotter?

Attached: 1613604494176.gif (268x270, 425.43K)

If you bike and run a lot, your legs will not look emancipated, like those who only sit. If you are going to skip legs, you should probably do sprints. But you would get much better looking legs just squatting
Heard good things about them. Why not try it? With your long workouts and cutting it's probably the scenario where intra would be most useful
Doubt it. Make sure you get enough vitamins (zing, mg, vit D etc)
I don't know, but could it be coming from the wrist? Something fucky with the finger tendons?

>But you would get much better looking legs just squatting
Alright, I can try that. Is just doing a lot of squats without weight okay? Or do I NEED to really do it with weights etc?

at least 7

Not low enough. Your hip joint should be getting slightly lower than your knee joint.

Attached: 1642620907329.png (300x300, 72.29K)

Partially blood flow to your muscles, but most likely mental. There's a good chance you just feel good about your body when you're working out which skews your self-perception

Attached: 1641726881431.png (485x479, 359.83K)

It should. 60F doesn't sound very cold either. Maybe you're just a cold blooded user
If you really don't want to use weights, you could look into calisthenics leg movements, see if you like those. Single legged squats etc. There is a good chart for the progressions, I'll see if I can find it.
You could also probably do hundreds of bodyweight squats a day, but that isn't very optimal, at least in terms of time management

Attached: 1641900157321.png (1024x1004, 715.84K)

Is cooked chicken that’s a week old still safe to eat if it doesn’t smell?

Biggest T boost is going to be from working out and getting your body fat down to ~12%. Supplements are probably not going to do much in the big scheme of things, but Zinc, magnesium, vitamin D, and fish oil are the only ones that most people seem to agree on.

Attached: 1642103768294.png (825x610, 427.04K)

It was -35 wind chill where I’m at I think you need to grow a pair of testicles

General rule is any prepared food older than 3-4 days should be thrown out, but more likely than not you'll be fine

Attached: 1641861716366.png (697x275, 107.66K)

Yeah I’d normally throw it out but I don’t have any other food and I work tomorrow, thanks user

Here is the image if you are interested

Attached: 763265346efb65646a52fec9b2864ef5.jpg (1562x4158, 973.17K)

I.. don't think so? Maybe from an injury. Def talk with a doc about that though. There are mouthpieces you can get that'll bring your lower jaw forward that should help with that

No, it shouldn't. Even now it's pretty reasonable. I have no idea what happened.

Go suck on a pair of testicles, dipshit. I'm pretty much saying it was to warm to have felt that cold and asking if someone knows what happened with my body.

My lower back gets tired from OHP too, you're not the only one. Not much to do but keep yourself rigid and your form tight. But getting a little bit tired should be no problem
Yes they will get stronger and yes you can and should load the movement. Calves are very strong and can take an impressive amount of beating. Just be vary of the tendons

hurr durr it's -240 in space astronauts nut in your mouth

Maybe you’re just a fag user

I will. I just want to dislocate my jaw with a hammer and shove an industrial sized tube down my throat. It's very frustrating

Attached: 1642634873265.gif (374x280, 1.88M)

I'm doing a 2 day split training the same muscle groups every 48hours. Does this kill my gains or can i still progress good with that style?

Been doing it for 1 month now because i hate rest days

48 hours should be enough rest time, just make sure you have at least one rest day per week. You shouldn't be working out every single day

Whats the science behind there? I didn't have a rest day in one month. Why would one day a week help me if muscles reset after 48 hours

How many times do you all poop, in a 24-hour day, on average?

Since I began eating more and lifting/exercising; I’ve been pooping 2 times a day and before it was just 1. My parents are making me feel like I’m a freak because I poop 2 times a day. It’s important to note that I’m skinny af and as a result my stomach/body frame is small, so I can’t possibly poop everything out in one shot

When I'm bulking it's 1-2 times a day, mostly only once, but they're *big* poops. When I'm cutting, like once every 2 days, ish.

anything more than four times a day is cause for some concern in my opinion, however if its solid and healthy there is literally nothing to worry about, you are just eating more than you normally do, your body will adapt.

I want to go from couch potato to recreationally doing sports at my college in the fall semester. I'm way too unfit right now so I'm spending the time between now and then to build myself up.
What sports do you guys recommend?
The ones on campus Im somewhat interested in are badminton BJJ and archery. I'm also interested in lacrosse but I prob wouldn't fit in because I'm a dork. Maybe in a year when I'm confident in my fitness.
I'm doing calisthenics + supplementary weight lifting, cardio, and flexibility training. Anything else?

i ate so much(major surplus) and drank a lil bit tonight should i still do a leg workout?

Have any of you pooped in a public venue like gym bathroom and if so how do you wipe? I never did poop outside my home since I dont know what to do without a bidet and I don’t want to catch a disease.

I am seriously considering either doing that or moving out completely since my parents made it such a big deal and are insisting I go on a water fast; and I fucking weigh 130 as a 6’1” skeleton. Sorry for asking this but I have no siblings and am too embarrassed to ask my friends because they’ll think I’m weird for asking them that

>if so how do you wipe?
With their toilet paper..?
>since my parents made it such a big deal
Tell them to fuck off and let you live your own life
>and I fucking weigh 130 as a 6’1” skeleton
You weigh less than my brother did, and he had cancer.

do compounds not develop decent arms? im ony learning this now

Is it ok the take a break from a cut if I feel like total shit for multiple days straight?

Not really, they only hit arms indirectly. You need to do some bicep and tricep exercises alongside your compounds

Yes, of course. Just don't go wild with the food

no. please don't fall for the meme like me in picrel :(

Attached: F1BD8DE9-05BF-4586-9575-9B4513988355.jpg (1220x1672, 518.2K)

oh my god user I'm so sorry

Attached: 1299111890034.jpg (195x195, 7.61K)

anyone else lose their ability to sleep in and snoooooze. i used to sleep from 12am to around 2pm on command because it felt good, but now i sleep from 10pm to around 7:30am on weekends.

When you plan on doing a top set of deadlifts with straps, do you warm up with the straps? I was warming up with overhand or hookgrip, but when I do the top sets with straps, it feels much different than without.

I don't know the exact answer but I had a similar problem, I just kept going and dragging myself through it, doing low, half ass weights&high reps, best I could without wanting to die (still wanted to die) and grip eventually improved

>total beginner
>struggle with 30kg squats with running shoes
>take them off
>40kg feels easier barefoot than 30kg with running shoes
Why?

Attached: 521AA317-D72D-4748-A6B1-ACBFBC516810.jpg (1479x1752, 252.27K)

Would doing OMAD with only 8 eggs a day kill me or I can do it?

Attached: 1624458829234.webm (360x640, 879.49K)

Because running shoes are made to distribute your weight over your entire foot, which is easier on your joints when you are running. When squatting, you want the exact opposite. You want your entire weight to be on your midfoot, so you are more stable and not wobbling back and forth.

If I'm away on vacation for an extended period of time (4-5 weeks), can I abandon my usual routine (PHUL) and just do something fun like PPL or a brosplit?

Can I stop being gay?
No meme btw, i'm serious.
Like it's easy to say "just don't be gay lol", but even if I get a chick, which I franklly doubt, wouldn't it be weird?

...........is that fucking why I can't squat for shit, but can load up like 6 fucking plates on the goddamned leg press machine?? I can't even hit 2plate on squats

Being gay isn't a choice, it's your sexual preference. It's what your brain has decided it's attracted to. There is no "conversion" you can do to become straight; it's widely considered emotional/mental abuse

Yeahh but I think my life would be better if I were more like other normies, I didn't mean a conversion like therapy shock or something like that, do you think it's that hard to just starting liking women?
Sorry I think I shouldn't have asked, it's a very personal deal. I just want to improve myself.

Anyone? No respect for dubs?

>do you think it's that hard to just starting liking women
Lol yes. It's not a switch you can flip, this is who you are. Also:
>I think my life would be better if I were more like other normies
That's an incredibly toxic mindset to have, my dude. Being gay isn't abnormal, and being straight isn't "normal". "Normal" is who you are.
>it's a very personal deal
Definitely something you should talk to a therapist about, honestly. It'll help you tremendously

Put some fruit in there and you're good.

it seems unlikely to be successful

How useful are shrugs if I want to achieve a built/beach body look?
I'm doing them 2x a week atm, am I better off switching 1 out for extra curls or something?

Shrugs are a meme exercise. Don't waste your time with them

I do like heavg shrugs and I feel they helped my appearance a little, but I don't know if hitting traps 2-3 times a week (3 if I include deadlifts) is worth it.
What should I switch them out for? Something for looks or another back lift?

LOL no. Toss it and stay safe