Tfw you missed the zyzz-era festival lifestyle(~2010-2013)

>tfw you missed the zyzz-era festival lifestyle(~2010-2013)

Nowadays, if you go to EDM festivals or look like this, you are a cringe douchebag edgelord gymcel wannabe dweeb faggot who is living in the past. But back in the days, life was simpler. All that was mattered was going hard in the gym, styling your hair, getting in your macros, chilling in the sun, fucking bitches and once a month you went to a festival with the boys and did drugs and got mired by everyone around.

What is the modern day equivalent of this lifestyle?

Attached: thelegacy.jpg (538x720, 60.98K)

Don't care. I'm already married. I just want to be in better shape than my friends when we meet up for kayaking and hunting trips once a year.

Attached: Only_good_boomer_meme.jpg (1024x995, 157.74K)

There isn’t. I lived in southern CA for a while and the music festivals were all dyels, fat sluts, and it was basically a popularity contest based on how much you spent on Ultra-Super Pro (R) VIP BackStage seats

god the guy on the left of zyzz is getting bodymogged. man did not cut enough before this

He's probably just not on gear

not an excuse to have that extra chub tho

Based

>married
>based

cringe. Not a redpill faggot but getting married is probably the least based thing you can do as a man.

I mean he's like 16%bf

You better be careful not to end up with a single mother buddy

Literally any hobby you have. Zyzz wasn't born out of a particular music genre or time period, his whole point was that he was just generally going to do whatever the fuck he wanted to and people would accept it because he's aesthetic.

>But user, people will think I'm a douchebag!

Yeah that's the point retard. Have you ever watched Zyzz's bids? He's a self absorbed shit head, and it's fucking glorious. Who cares if other people think you're a douchebag? You shouldn't care, because you're a shredded sickkunt and they're not. Like the common man understands what it's like to carry around as much muscle mass as you do? Or to look as good as you? No, they never will because they're all unaesthetic bugmen. So go all out whatever the fuck you're doing. Going to a race? Do fucking acid, go shirtless, wear pit vipers, hit on every woman there. Country bar? Threaten other dudes, snag ladies for a dance, wear a cowboy hat and some tight jeans. You're a walking Greek statue, nobody fucking tells you no. Heavy metal concert? Slather on the corpse paint, bang your head, go shirtless in the mosh pit, get into a fucking fist fight with some weakling. You will never be like Zyzz, not because his Era is over, but because you're a faggot who cares what people who are worth less than you think. This is the Zyzz mindset.

Attached: 1642755432067.jpg (366x339, 11.33K)

bro, this is cringe. Stop trying to create some kind of life philosophy from the ramblings of a teenage webcam influencer.

The fact that you believe that being aesthetic matters this much proves you are a dyel.

I really cant relate. seems kind of gay

How do you party, drink alcohol, take drugs that make you really want to eat, stay up till 5-8 am, and continue to work out and diet and make gains? Seems impossible

If only there was a substance that could be injected or taken orally..

just dont do it every day

Well shit, It's no wonder they croaked at 22

>looking up to a roidmonkey

NGMI

t.lonely loser who hasn't committed to loving his best friend for the rest of your life

Grow up.

Go to a bush doof you soft cunt. Americans dont know anything about partying.

>a cringe douchebag edgelord gymcel wannabe dweeb faggot who is living in the past.
That's exactly what you would be doing it back then too, minus the living in the past part.

just post to grindr and have a virtual festival

aww number two trap bro flexing the only muscle he got.

Kek, based beta male.

>Nowadays, if you go to EDM festivals or look like this, you are a cringe douchebag edgelord gymcel wannabe dweeb faggot who is living in the past
You have no idea what your talking about.

would you be shocked to learn that era actually extended as far back as the late 80s?

Dead zyzz do deadlifts

You can be ripped without looking like you just wandered off the set of Jersey Shore and got lost looking for more spray tan cans.

And goddamn, if you routinely go outside in booty shorts as a man, you'd think you'd at least put some effort into your legs. The guy on the left is the only one that looks like he uses the squat rack for something more than just a place to pose for photos.

post wedding photos you DYEL cuckolds

>chad sven
>overcompensator miguel
>ojos locos gearhead zyzz
>pretty boy manlet pajeet
ngl I'd probably party and snort rails off strippers assholes with these dudes

>those traps

I knew some of these wog cunts. Everything they did was basically a coping mechanism for being poor and dumb.

They all obsessively loved the movie Scarface as they probably identified with the main character, which is telling.

They came from a western Sydney ethnic subculture that's kind of hard to explain to non-Australians. The closest American equivalent might be New Jersey Italians. Unless they got lucky their lives were going to be menial labour and slowly getting fat and although most of them couldn't speak their native language, and were born in Australia, they couldn't quite speak proper English either.

Also, they only seemed to attract women who looked like them, or women who looked like they had herpes, sometimes both, which was good as they all obviously wanted to fuck each other.

nah he's sucking in his gut too. way more than 16%.

>influencer
quiet, brayden mczoomzoom. that shit wasn't even around then.

Attached: sgh.jpg (225x225, 6.75K)

What are you talking about?
Looking good at an EDM festival is still a thing.
No. Seriously.
What?
The only thing that's changed is that fashion & choreography became slightly more important, but other than that?
No major changes.
>would you be shocked to learn that era actually extended as far back as the late 80s?
Also this.
The Zyzz Era(TM) is basically three cultural streams meeting
-DYEL 80s MDMA kids
-Iraq War era cynicism
-Anthem trance & Happy hardcore becoming Happy Hardstyle

Here's the thing. Ever since the late 70s EDM has created roughly 9 year micro-generations of people who always thought they were the last of their kind.
This has stylistic, economic and purely chemical reasons.
15 year olds start to lift and take molly.
9 years later they rotate out and spread weird rumours about the Molly these days not being worth shit.
Rinse and repeat.

Faggot

he was roided druggie who blew his heart out at 22, stop idealizing him because you discored him on yourube two weeks ago,you dumb normie
also that fucking haircut is peak anglo pretty boy, looks faagy and dumb as hell

Blaming every problem you cant overcome on depression/anxiety then going to a therapist just so you can hear them tell you to find a hobby, and then going online acting like a self-righteous prick telling the world how it's "okay to seek help" so you can have everyone you know praise you about being some mature, and strong role model for other men.

What teh fuck are you talking about? Fitness and lifting has never been more popular then it is today. Being a gym bro meathead is more accepted now then ever before. Have you even been to a fucking rave? do you even lift?

My daughter is starting kindergarten next year, and my lifting goals are to be the swollest dad in the school.

actually I think old Any Forums was shit for idolizing zyzz. he's a perfect example of the emptiness of misc culture, which in part led to the current incel/blackpillism today.

edm festivals were also the canary in the coalmine of post 2012 clown world, watch Spring Breakers. the zyzz/jason genova/rich piano dudebro shallow get yoked culture has directly contributed to today's social atomization.

get strong for sure, but the zyzz cult is long overdue to be totally buried.