Gym characters

>that 30 year old skinny fat boomer that does machines with a belt on
>that 40 year old manlet pt that tries to hit on 14 year old girls
>that group of skinny fat teens with their lean group leader

Attached: IMG-20220114-WA0014.jpg (1080x859, 113.84K)

>group of five or so zoomers all in crocs that crowd one bench or squat rack and film each other benching or squatting 50lbs
>old timers who get there when the guy opens and power walk around and then sit on the bench curling 45s talking about there time in ‘Nam
>recent mothers trying to stair climb their way to heaven

>the fucking pajeet that reeks of stale sweat
I wonder if that fucking midget does it intentionally ,the smell is so bad people always clear the area around him so if he wants to use a machine or something he just loiters for a minute or two and sure enough the guy using it will fuck off

There is a twink at my mountain town gym and he has a 6ft something boyfriend and it makes me so fucking mad.
I'm not even gay what the fuck is wrong with me.

Attached: fit-2.jpg (235x215, 6.65K)

>that short guy who wears a hoodie and works out alone (its me)

>The 20 something year old girl with a fatass who's cute af. I try to ignore her, but i occasionally steal glances like a 12 year old autist.
I've caught her staring at me a couple times, but i can't tell if she's somewhat interested, creeped out, or just coincidences.

>that group of five curlbros in gymshark shirts handing out rice cakes to everyone in the suana
>that guy running with his friend on his back for 5 laps

Attached: 20220117_133908_2.jpg (1273x1571, 400.62K)

>that group of first timers that act all loud, don't give a shit about how to train properly, come daily for about 2 months and then are never to be seen again

a main motivation to lift to not be left on seen by the muscle twinks of Grindr
i will probably stay that way forever, though. too old for them

>cute girl, adorable, total qt...oh, her boyfriend just came
>cute girl, adorable, total qt...oh, her skinny boyfriend just came
>cute girl, adorable, total qt...oh, her artsy boyfriend just came
>cute girl, adorable, tot...come on already...oh there he is
Available females do not exist.

>that hairy, bearded, stringer and compression shorts wearing jacked manlet keeps talking one day and stare into nothing silently other day
Yeah, I am a sight to behold

>That autist chad who rides a long board
>bulks in the changing rooms with coco pops and chocolate
>Looks like a dyel until he takes off his hoodie
>Lifts more than half the gym combined but with a normal bmi
>dark and quiet look but with chad vibes
>Everyone loves him and wants to talk with him
I'm too shy to approach him guys

I have a great character at my gym. He's like this 5'5 middle aged guy built like Mike Wazsowski- bowling ball stomach and skinny arms and legs. No neck, head joins directly to chest. Literal goblin.

Anyway this guy works out every day wearing a powerlifting singlet (the only guy to do this) and a belt, but all he does is 40kg smith machine bench for like 100 sets supersetted witjh 2kg flies. And he shouts every set. I accidentally went to pick up a plate off his bar (I thought he was done) and he yelled at me to. not touch anything.

He recently started experimenting with facial hair and styled his sideburns so they reach into the middle of his face.

based

>that turbo autistic incel skinny fatty that doesnt make any eye contact with anyone and dont talk or do any noice (me)
>that old chad that is always correcting my posture and tell me how to do the exercise correctly and always spot me on the beach and tell me i should lift thinking about that ex that broke my heart
>that cute tall girl with curly hair that always come wearing a waist trainner that i'm too afraid of talk to her or do any move with her

Attached: 1642488119592.jpg (492x767, 53.12K)

The guy still doing flys in the time it took me to get in do my workout, do 30mins or cardio and leave.

The hood rats celebrating every time they complete a set.

that one fucking annoying guy working out 2 feet from me EVEN WHEN I MOVE TO A DIFFERENT PART OF THE GYM

>that 20-30 something dyel browsing Any Forums between sets

Don’t pretend you are not, I see you doing it every time.

Attached: 1E73E1C9-D348-478E-901A-9C6CD69AF886.jpg (1280x824, 223.68K)

Only a couple regulars at my current gym
>the bald manlet leb boomer who actually moves decent weight and looks fit but not huge and seems to live there and know everyone
>the skinny chink zoomers who squat in the smith machine with form that makes me think of that CG webm

>the pajeet that does cardio in jeans
>the pack of dyel highschoolers that hog the cables
>the other pack of dyel highschoolers that hog a squat rack
>one of the dyels from the latter pack that drags over a bench just to sit on and watch
>the 3 or 4 turboroiders that loiter around/behind the counter for an hour

I like my lil small town gym

Attached: 1638721960766.jpg (476x474, 22.85K)

If you were a chad this wouldn't be a problem.

>Available females do not exist.
I recognize all the sluts but I only ever see their bf long enough to be reminded that the slut has a bf, never enough to recognize them.

>gays having standards
nice larp

Stop looking the mirror bro

>ancient cubans curling 5 lb weights and trying not to die
>super fatass cuban girls with fake everything doing lewd squats in front of the mirror
>the one 6'5 jacked cuban PT dude who just kind of stands around and pretends to train these people

I live in Miami so it's nothing but Cubans. Oh, and the other day some middle age guy showed up with who I'm guessing is his horribly autistic son. He just plopped the kid on the treadmill with his headphones on, and the kid just walked and screeched like a bird while dad worked out.

>the chatty boomer couple
>the full-face of makeup gym thot that focuses nearly exclusively on her ass
>pajeet currypits on the treadmill creating an uninhabitable zone
>curlbro zoomer with earpods leaking generic rap beat

The sound of music leaking from someone else's headphones on of the worst sounds in the world.

>industrial fridge mode manlet with gyno who barbell lunges 315
>happy black guy who goes ham on the assault bike for an hour
>pale girl with 1/10 face but 10/10 fat ass, mostly uses meme machines
>smelly guy who squats 415 for reps
>girl who one week looks like a photoshopped instawhore and the next week her thighs and entire body jiggle just when walking around (is this steroids?)
>four boomers who all know each other and will stand around in super inconvenient spots and talk to each other for-fucking-ever, and why yes they do curl in the squat rack and take 10 minute rest times
>tall skinny blonde who I think is afraid of me, always thinks she stole a bench or piece of equipment I was using
>other black guy who wears a belt while doing dumbbell exercises
>black girl bloatlord with enormous thighs and lats who wears backless sports bras, would fuck
>chubby roastie who just takes selfies while on the leg extension machine or leg press machine, she looks white but is actually hispanic and speaks no English
>morbidly obese guy whose been coming in twice a week for over a year now (good)... but still doesn't appear to have made any progress (bad)
>firefighter who does every known every triceps move out there and improvises a few more
>and of course no gym is complete without a couple of girls who do their whole leg day on the smith machine
interesting place
I wonder which gym character I am in their eyes...

ur the guy in the hoodie and music who stares into the abyss between sets.

The autistic one that doesn't realize the blond is desperate to start a conversation with him. Next time after you say your not using it ask her what exercise she is going to use it for. Keep it light and casual only offer advice if requested.

She has a bf
(Or maybe they're just gym buddies, idk they usually come in together, split off and do their own thing, then leave together)

user you don't have to show her your dick. Just talk to her. about fitness. While doing fitness. In a building purpose built for fitness. If she doesn't want to talk to you she won't and you finish your workout.

>that roider that causes gymquakes every time he drops his deadlift

these guys are actually incredibly picky

>that group of extremely jacked black guys running a train on the gyms sexiest cardio bunny in the toilets

Attached: D758023E-32BE-4A51-99D1-376B1B583643.jpg (452x678, 37.75K)

shalom

IT'S ALL FUCKING BROADS USING ALL OF THE BARBELLS TO DO THAT STUPID USELESS HIP EXTENSION CRAP. GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING BARBELLS