No caffeine day 2

>no caffeine day 2

join me lads

Attached: images (23).jpg (542x566, 31.38K)

I'm on day 29, considering drinking coffee once a day, I miss it.

/sip/ping a lovely cup of black coffee now

Attached: 1cea26.png (600x400, 123.51K)

Got 2 cups of colombian dark roast in the french press waiting for me

Attached: 171026-better-coffee-boost-se-329p.jpg (1200x630, 75.36K)

Fuck no, did it for 2 weeks and it sucked

I'm 27 and like... I'll maybe have a coffee once every 5 months if I'm like coming home late at night from some event with my gf because sipping something warm at night feels nice.

So if you wake up and don't drink coffee what happens to you guys? I'm confused I just wake up and I'm awake I don't need to consume anything?!?!

sandra bullock was hot back in the day

already on 1 week. Read a 1997 study that showed 400mg/day correlated with increased back pain

what is the deal with caffeine?
>addictive
>healty

good luck, OP

Attached: Sandra-Bullock-Feet-2445668.jpg (2048x2636, 326.38K)

I've done caffeine cleanses before, back when I had to be at work starting at 5am. It's harder than Satan, and takes a solid 2-3 weeks until you're really good without any caffeine, but good luck brother. Drink a lot of caffeine free tea. I found that helped a lot

Attached: images (31).jpg (772x397, 29.37K)

Is 1990's Sandra Bullock good for you bros?

KWAB
im finna get fucked up and swole and dab on you niggas

Attached: mutant_(1).png (720x938, 1.1M)

>Mommy Sandra will never adopt you to play football

Why give up caffeine if you enjoy it ? It's easy just drink it earlier in the day and drink no more than 2 servings... I gave it up for 2 months like a year ago and haven't stopped drinking it since then without any issues. Just eat enough and stay hydrated.

Attached: 0C07226D00000578-0-image-a-23_1425939890281.jpg (1908x1146, 201.81K)

It's my ninth day, second day off caffeine was the hardes, had awfull headaches. Now I'm a new man.

Progressively, you're more and more zoned out when you wake up. Harder to get out of bed, harder to function etc. However coffee boosts you very well.

Attached: gamq8rkrgw2hD.jpg (600x500, 142.9K)

dude, after christmas i caught covid and lost a lot of my appetite which caused me to stop drinking coffee for a week. once i was better i continued not drinking it and feel like i stopped getting the afternoon sleepies. wondering if i should keep going. i only have a single cup in the mornings. anyone experienced something like this/

Fuck you. Almost ruined my nofap.

coffee gives me eye twitches

weak
but i guess you didnt cave
but still weak

I feel you. I am on 1 cup per day no sugar, and when I was at just 2 sugared cups I had a bad headache on day 2 of abstinence. The worst thing is how long it takes to regain full mind clarity though. Brain fog is the devil.

I didn't. But these feet are just wew. And I am not even a footfag.

i fully went off caffeine during corona unemployment summer, but as soon as work came back i had to get back on.

Yeah, she went hard.
Weird looking crow-woman now though.

Would still smash, desu.

I failed again.

I cannot function without caffeine. I get it from energy drinks. Im a weak person.

I haven't had any caffeine in about 3 years

No.

I'm so fucking addicted guys, I drink the equivalent of a litre of monster a day.
I have crippling anxiety, but if I take no caffeine it seems to be worse, and I could as well stay in bed.

Attached: 1562761203656.jpg (258x225, 13.18K)

rip teeth

teeth are fine desu

Im on nocoffee year 3 nigger

yeah just keep giving your money to a leftist corporation that knowingly sells you poison what could go wrong

What can I take instead of caffein to wake me up a bit? Ginkgo?

Attached: 1560404751956.png (680x680, 600.74K)

Coke

caffeine by coffee is good for you unless you’re a degenerate addict

No. It makes me happy and helps with my chronic migraines.

What changed the most for you

Been drinking solely decaff coffee for over a week, I feel no big difference so far.

drank more coffee than ever yesterday and had the worst sleep of my life. this is someone elses fault and I'm never drinking it again (this week)

Bite the bullet and tank out the withdrawals for 2 weeks. It’s rough but trust me caffeine dependence is fucking every aspect of your life. Good luck user.
>t. knower

not that user but how to get much needed energy without caffeine?

Been off soda for over a year.
The anxiety & shaking has greatly dissipated, but that unconscious fixation on replacing the sugar with more and more juice is awful. Its like masterbation, you don't know you have a problem until you're so deep in

Attached: 1501934560040.gif (418x594, 2.77M)

decaf? I hate caffeine but I love coffee. if you get the right beans it tastes quite good

thanks user. will do.

Attached: 1575414444179.jpg (699x670, 77.54K)

Try going to sleep and waking at the same time.

i havent had caffine in months, i never had coffee or pre ever, and soda is gross

Attached: 6BD9E737-6D9D-4491-B507-6C4F02B65830.gif (254x254, 1.08M)

That helps?

A lot of preworkout, energy drink people donated to Trump. I think Bang was a big one. Go ahead and make caffeine political though.

THE ONLY REASON TO TAKE A BREAK FROM CAFFEINE IS SO THAT IT HIT'S HARDER WHEN YOU RESUME TAKING CAFFEINE.

Not on zero caffeine, but I've switched out coffee for mild tea as of today.

> fourloko pre
basado grande

What is your goal? I've gone 3 months without consuming caffeine, and eventually things just become normal. You are going to live wether you are consuming it or not

My gf makes me a latte or cappuccino every morning and I have a little biscotti.

Energy levels through the roof throughout the day, no more regular headaches, regular sleep schedule, less gastric problems.

since i stopped drinking coffee like one or two weeks ago ive been waking up at 8am

when i drank i woke up at 12pm. i still sleep around 1 or 2 in the morning, but i wake up much more active and much earlier without coffee

anyway, i don't plan on stopping drinking forever, in a few more weeks i will be drinking again, not daily

kill yourselves degenerate faggots

>checked
yep - just rewatched speed again last night. might be her peak desu.

Attached: snaileat.gif (480x270, 3.06M)

based and checked however
>brown hands
pic related

Attached: index.jpg (500x756, 103.19K)

I literally just drink coffee whenever I feel like it, usually twice a week. I never get addicted. Am I superhuman?

Caffeine is fkn niccce bros

no because caffeine is not addictive. it builds a mild dependence and tolerance but not an addiction.

addiction is characterized by compulsively using a substance or behavior to the detriment of other parts of your life. what's key is the release of dopamine in the striatum. most drugs (including weed to a lesser degree), tasty foods, sex and behaviors like gaming or gambling cause this release. caffeine does not. caffeine only very indirectly affects dopamine through increasing D2 receptor availability by freeing A2A-D2 heteroreceptors that would've been been blocked by adenosine. this effectively means that the dopaminergic modulating effects of adenosine buildup are reduced. it means dopamine signals that would've been sent but stopped by adenosine buildup from being awake too long aren't stopped effectively. compare this to cocaine or methylphenidate, which block dopamine, reuptake leading to it flooding the synaptic cleft, or something like amphetamine which dump dopamine out of presynaptic neurons meaning the dopaminergic nerves are constantly firing at a speed/strength/duration you would never find naturally. other drugs cause effects that lead to a downstream dopamine release but those are more complicated.
caffeine does build a tolerance and dependence though as adenosine receptors are upregulated through chronic consumption.
in short, you are not special :^)

I'm on day 4. Feels good.

Attached: 1633327011386.jpg (960x720, 584.84K)

Caffeine is the only performance enhancing drug with zero drawbacks. I guess if you drink it an hour before bed you'll have problems, but just don't do that lol

Thank you god for this bean.

No.

>im on no caffeine day 14
>on adderall day 14

works on my machine!

Attached: 1612291067700.jpg (250x238, 4.09K)

I tried drinking coffee once or twice and I felt no different. Why doesn't caffeine work on me? Is it because I am autistic?

it's pretty subtle depending on the person. for me personally the main thing it will do is keep me awake if too close to bed. a cup makes me a bit more awake after 20-30 mins if i'm tired, 2-3 cups i feel slightly wired and 4+ i get anxious, jittery and a general sense of dysphoria

First 24h was done a few hours ago. I can tell you right now I'm going to have a caffeine headache tomorrow, I can feel it brewing, even after drinking a shit ton of water today.

>day 14 no weed
>day 2 no caffeine
>quitting alcohol today

Attached: 1623117004280.gif (486x474, 2.35M)

Girls just don’t look like this anymore

Actually quitting, too. Been weaning off the past couple days and hopefully will be fine with 0 caffeine starting tomorrow. Doing well so far. Hopefully this will help my brain return to normal

Attached: timmy.png (544x541, 446.04K)

Sleep more, nofap, pray

Just drank my morning coffee when I saw this thread.
See you tomorrow brother.

>join me lads
I just brought new beans

I must be on like day 4000 odd, because I didn't drink coffee until I was about 20, because I didn't want to be one of these fucking faggots who needs a damn drug just to not be a fucking cunt in the morning.

I drank it once.. it tasted like shit and did fuck all to keep me awake at 4am. And I haven't had any since.

Genuinely, all you're doing by drinking coffee is getting on the same level as someone who never drinks it. All of my colleagues are so fucking annoying in the morning or before a meeting. "Oh yeah haven't had my coffee yet", "Hey can we start in 5 just gonna grab a coffee" blah blah blah.

Rubbish. If that's the case why is everyone who drinks caffeinated drinks completely incapable of being a normal person until they're had their coffee. You are only getting yourself to the level of someone who doesn't drink it. Or what, do you think people who don't drink coffee live their lives feeling like you do if you don't drink it?

I never drink it, and I have more energy than everyone who does. I wake up at 5am, walk 3km to the gym, work out for an hour and a half, walk 3km back and then you have my fucking colleagues literally moaning about being tired until they've had their coffee when they wake up at 8:50 to start work (WFM).

I have gotten rid of most of my vices, but not this one. Much harder to quit than sugar. I don't really know if there are any benefits to stopping, but I'm aware this could be the addiction talking.

french presses are the best, combined with a mill so you can grind the beans yourself, you've got top-tier quality shit. Thinking about getting a milk foamer too

>caffeine dependence is fucking every aspect of your life
please elaborate on that

i dunno man, the way they "make" decaf is by letting the beans sit in a dangerous-sounding chemical bath, wouldn't be the first time food and beverage companies poison customers and don't give a shit

Year 5 for me - hands down best decision I ever made
who here /RooibosChad/

Attached: 640x640.jpg (640x640, 44.11K)

I've fapped to this mommylicious weapon so many times.

She doesn't seem to hit the wall either.

Attached: b18f8540efc2ebc1baa74dce100390cf.jpg (2369x3000, 515.85K)