Why are gymcels like this?

Attached: videoplayback.webm (406x720, 671.33K)

DEFINITELY not staged for clicks!

" i feel threatened so imma pull my leggings up my pussy and look at camera "

very believable

This but really some guys think that's a smooth move. Women don't like to be told to do anything let alone to work harder.

you can see her cameltoe

bitches shouldn't even be allowed at gyms

If she was approached by Chad she wouldn't mind

guy was a chad but he was only six foot, you have to be MINIMUM 6'4 to get a 6/10 girl or higher nowadays

touch grass

Women shouldn't dress like whores in the gym and expect to be treated as ladies.

Attached: brapflex2.webm (576x850, 1.6M)

The gym I go to has a big yellow sign that says:
"APPROPRIATE ATTIRE MUST BE WORN IN THE GYM"
haven't seen a single whore there, only dudes and its always empty in the mornings and afternoon

Fuck off

Touched a nerve?

Attached: a_ov_Pepe_160928.jpg (760x428, 48.98K)

assmad gymcel detected

>You are strong, I think you can lift more weight than that. Give it a try.
>AHHHH Stop harassing me, you sexist pig.
Why do people so vehemently oppose any attempt to create an encouraging growth environment/culture?

Women are disgusting creatures, don't fall for their evil vagina magick.

Why did he interrupt her set?

>Women shouldn't dress like whores in the gym and expect to be treated as ladies
Or maybe men should respect her free space and not catcall her

Am I supposed to believe that this is a real human interaction?

If men dressed like women at the gym

Attached: 98de00f28b71099eec6a4cb33d8a2439.jpg (500x667, 28.37K)

>talking to her mid set
SLUT REEEEE. This is why you incels don’t get laid.

Some people don't want to be disturbed at the gym, let alone in the middle of a session by a retard

>get laid
Vaginoïds will never take my virignity, fuck them.

Staged or not that stupid bitch didn't complete a single full ROM rep.

Can anyone tell what kind of shoes she's wearing?

>Interrupting and starting a convo in the middle of a set
I don't care if she's a thot she has every right to put that dumbbell through his skull. People like this must be removed from the population

Attached: 1638291757249.jpg (500x375, 49.73K)

negged hard, bitch was soaking

You can literally see the beef hanging out.

touch bagina

It's fashionable to wear these types of pants these days. These leggings are designed to outline pussy lips.

Attached: brapflex4.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Is there a proper way to flirt with women at the gym?

Attached: 1632616041685.jpg (690x713, 30.96K)

Yeah wait until they finish their set

Unsolicited advice is not encouraging, incel. Mind your own fucking business

Tommy vercetti in back

>wait until she's resting
>"Is that the best you can do?"
thx user I'll try this

As of January 2022 it's also "fashionable" for guys to wear skinny jeans with exposed ankles and shirts buttoned up all the way, as well as wearing tennis socks over leggings and bell bottom pants for women.
Wearing that shit still means you have shit taste in clothes and cause offense to anyone with an ounce of fashion sense.

Attached: 1504498158227.jpg (420x408, 31.45K)

Agreed

>Women don't like to be told to do anything
Yeah you've never been with a woman

Recording yourself should be banned in gyms. Thats the only reason girls like this go to the gym anyways is to show off their ass and cameltoe while dumbbell pressing 20 pounds

i dont care if a bitch in the middle of performing open heart surgery on the president. No activity that a women is engaged in is more important than me wanting to penetrate her sloppy whore holes because women owe me sex NOW

>Be me
>Go to commercial gym
>cameltoe gymshark whores everywhere
>switch gyms
>powerlifting gym
>only steroid freaks go there
>gyms close
>decide fuck it and make my own home gym

Feels good to blast my own music, lift shirtless and grunt whenever I want and not worry about dumb cunts like this.

Yes. Be very attractive. If you're not, then you're not doing it right.

Is that really her fullest range of motion? Does she already have shoulder problems or something?

i do dumbell ohp like that too but full rom on barbell ohp

Based

don't forget to yell that as loud as you can so you'll scare her while doing so.
women are weird creatures that are attracted to dominant men.

Post dem tiddies bitch, we know you could've been dumbbell pressing more than that

These women will tell you that these outfits are legitimate workout apparel. Meanwhile women in boot camp wear pic related.

Attached: download (8).jpg (1486x836, 253.79K)

why did she stop in the middle of her set? I would just keep going and even slow down my pace + do extra reps until he walks away

Because women are highly agreeable and scared of men

is it true what they say about women in the military?

What did he hope to accomplish here?

Attached: RDT_20220118_1608284920577690631968003.png (960x472, 687.53K)

Yep. They’re all ugly

Why do people record themselves at the gym like this. And why is it always women?

tactical pregnancy ?
yes

Ha, good one. Haha

>be woman in the military
>about to get deployed
>decide to have entire barracks run a train in you
>magically forget to use contraceptives and get pregnant
>get sent home
>dont know who the father is
>do a dnk test
>find out and wait for the father of your biological child get killed middle east
>inherit all of his shit
>abort the child more than 3 months into the pregnancy
>profit
MANY such cases

Unironically quadruple digits IQ move

Army girls are kind of hot and usually pawgs. I'm af though and are girls are typically suburban normie types.

Many a barracks party ended with the (married) company slut covered in a blanket of cum lying on the bathroom floor.

This is why she did the video

My god this video is retarded, and I hardly talk to women at the gym.
At best I just wait until they're done with their set and ask if they're done, and once in a blue moon if they do an impressive set I'll congratulate them, but thats it

Attached: Bonebeard YAAAARRRRR.jpg (444x636, 159.14K)

Because women think they're the main character and everyone should read their mind when really they're NPCs

based

were posting staged tiktok videos now?

Any Forums fucking sucks now
gen z is a fucking disappointment and believes everything they see

being able to see the muscles is an aid to the video though
maybe you should just look away if you don't like

I'm gay, go count your wrinkles you disgusting roastie.

I prefer women with penises. You couldn't make me happy.

He's unironically right though. So many people stop every set when it starts getting hard and then wonder why they never progress.

one of the most based posts I've ever read

You can tell this guy is an incel because the internet forums say to be rude/mean to girls to get them attracted to you. Now desperate men are running around approaching women being rude to them. xd

like you wouldnt be upset it if i go up to u and interrupt u in the middle of ur set

In all fairness if retards didn't walk around with both headphones in, she could've heard him without stopping. It's cringe af seeing people walk around oblivious to their surroundings. It's speaks volumes to the current state that people are just so relaxed around complete strangers, some nigger could just bash your head in with a dumbell because you're too concerned with your shit music

Attached: 1643119857060.jpg (960x960, 102.87K)

Tell her she'll never be able to stop you from raping her if she keeps doing meme exercises with such little weight. Chicks love that opener.

If somebody went up to me mid set and said that I would also be pissed. Kys incel

I don't know where you live but at my gym that would never be an issue.

I'm speaking in general, it's a horrible habit to ingrain. It's also a safety hazard, what if someone was yelling to watch out and this dumb bitch is angrily pulling her headphones out and going "what?!" As a plate slides off on her head

He's probably hoping she quits and doesn't come back to that gym.

Women and faggots shouldn't be allowed at yhe gym.

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

>actually complaining about women in yoga pants in your gym
Why?

Attached: IMG_20220129_135049.png (765x988, 735.77K)

seethe tranny

Yeah I majorly fucked up when I went up to the alpha female of the gym.. 6 foot tall university softball or vollyball player and asked her what her routine was for lower body....

Attached: El goblino.png (369x291, 10.55K)

>he thinks women post on this site

seethe chinlet

Looks like Adidas

Because i guarantee he ain't do that shit to bros and grannies. This shit annoys me too, because its disingenuous. "I'm just trying to correct her form/help her with her lifts/encourage her". Alright fucktard, then why aren't you helping all the DYEL guys who really need the help?

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 39.97K)

One time I was practicing handstands at the college gymnasium and a group of volleyball chicks walked by and started giggle "nice abs wooo" then I dropped my spaghettis and fell down.

Attached: 1387709768229.jpg (500x500, 19.05K)

Why do you want to be distracted by polyester-clad harlots? They're only there to farm attention.

heh

views --> sponserships

the only people I have ever given suggestions to in the gym are dyels because they're the ones that need it

How do I get a black military gf?

>Wasting time and energy on whores in the gym when n you could be mentally preparing for your next set

Absolutely cringe and embarrassing

fake and gay

Don't

Attached: 1514584462427.gif (200x200, 1.58M)

Hot girls with tight leggings in the gym with big tits, big ass and a cameltoe legitimately make me lift heavier so I don't mind. Sometimes I get an erection and have to hide it though lol.

why would you want to?

Shut the fuck up whore and go back to fucking yourself with your dragon dildo

>why aren't you helping all the DYEL guys who really need the help?
I am. Why do you assume otherwise?

Were you being sincere? As a guy, I've had other guys approach me like that just to ask me questions about routines and such. It's about as nonsexual, harmless, and "setting appropriate" cold approach you could make to another human being at the gym short of asking someone nearby to spot you. How did that possibly go wrong?

I don't think this has ever happened

You should just move somewhere where theres sharia law

Shut the fuck up virgin, the level of autism or delusion you have to have to think this guy is anything but a retard is beyond the pale.
NEVER start talking to some random in the middle of the set, just shut the fuck up.
If people are wearing headphones, there's a 50% chance it's to stop people talking to them in the first place
Trying to artificially goad some chick who you very clearly just want to bang in a transparent attempt to find an excuse to talk to her is about as bad an opening as you can possibly make
You should kill yourself... now!

Wish I had a d a random bro to check me and make sure I'm putting in max effort.

>suburban normie types
JBER here but army and yeah AF girls are often indistinguishable from your average college bitch

Yeah user, I totally believe some dude went up to that whore and fucking went "IS THAT YOUR BEST" like an anime villain

Chad move would have been for the guy to break out some Yu-Gi-Oh cards after asking that and challenge her to a duel over the weights and bench she is using.

>just happened to be recording some pathetic lift and just happened to catch some guy saying some dumb shit who just happened to walk the perfect angle to be caught on video
Wow sure was lucky!

>I'm af
ywnbam

wow, based gym owner

control your cock you fuck, the whores are gains goblins. no energy should be wasted upon gazing at them for even a second

Being female and wearing normal looking pants.

Attached: 20220129_152830.jpg (2556x2825, 1.06M)

stfu tranny

B8

t. beta feminist

Listen, I know is very hard to understand basic social skills since you fucking autistics incels don't have any but this is how normal people interact. They try to cheer each other up and eventually this is how you meet new people, sometimes it works and sometimes don't like this webm.

>but why she is recording.

Have you ever left your bedroom? This is what zoomers are doing 24 hours

I agree with her. If someone said that to me I'd be pissed as well. Fuck off, I'm doing whatever weight I'm doing for a reason. Sometimes I go lighter to focus on explosivity and shit or I'm doing a higher rep range. Or your arms coulf be cooked from previous sets

Yeah, nice cameltoe, slut.

He's inspiring her. Now she's upset and will actually try to push herself.

And did they actually define appropriate attire or do you just go to a Gay gym?

R UT G E R S
U
T
G
E
R
S

how tall are you, wonderin

>photo taken today

Any chance you could send me a jar of [spoiler] panty sweat [/spoiler] after you're done with your workout?

What, no dickprint?

>he doesn't know about negging.

I see men like that minus the penis

You're right, user. It's real.

>i dont care if a bitch in the middle of performing open heart surgery on the president
What if she is the president (gasp!) performing open heart surgery on herself?

I think you're the autists, cause what that guy did was also autistic as fuck and if you think it's actually normal behaviour, you're fucking retarded

>He's inspiring her. Now she's upset and will actually try to push herself.
Not him but you don't ever patronize anyone like that, not unless you're their literal coach or you are used to doing with someone you know.

Seriously this. larping online from their parents' basement projecting their own autism.

What next: "hey he just came up to her a random stranger and put his dick in her pussy, it was a smooth move, what's the big deal that's normal social interactions you autists."

Faggot

Looking at wide hips and big asses has always been a great bonus when I'm at the gym, I literally cannot see any downside to having them around while I exercise.

Based. Would turn into a good christian wife, miss me with that pagan shit.

Yeah for one moment i thought she would shit over the dude behind of her and also you can see her smile at the end of the video

let's be fucking honest here getting interrupted during your routine is annoying as fuck. There's this boyish trainer that kept fucking interrupting me telling me to add 5lbs and to do more crunches if I want a 6 pack like her until I got fed up and told her to leave me alone

Yes that this shiteo is most likely staged.
Yes that if not, the guy is autistic.
But the amount of fucking white knighting in this thread is obscene.
>le icnel oh my GOD how dare you make wymyn uncomfortable
Jesus Christ, you niggers are pussy-whipped to the bone. I know that burger hours degrade the quality of every single board, but shouldn't you be on websites more up your speed like reddit or twitter?

still no source for this??? seen it a dozen times and no one ever has a name

It you're mother.

gross bro

yeah i wish so i could put penis in vagina if you catch my drift

Attached: 1640342498991.jpg (550x550, 23.72K)

BUH BUH BUH BEAVER

They are all ugly. They are all pathological liars. They WILL accuse you of rape to get kicked out.

Fuck that. Nothing worse than being mid set and having some goober come over to interupt you just to spout some BS.

I don't understand; how do I catch a drift?

Attached: C8759600-0FCA-4775-93B4-5D7C0F601061.jpg (400x400, 32.04K)

This has to be staged. I don't believe it. She was too ready to put down her weights

>bitches shouldn't even be allowed at gyms

Attached: 1587248840270.jpg (700x700, 73.44K)

>tells the tomboy trainer with a sixpack to go away
you blew it

proper answer was to compare sixpacks

based I wish he insulted her more, especially about her whore outfit

pusy give it! give pusy now!

are you literally wearing a cross upside down?!

I think the bottom of the cross is just covered by the tank top. But anyways, an upside down cross is the sign of Saint Peter

You can legally wear a banana hammock to the gym and they can't say shit about it.

Some literal fag interrupted me in the middle of curls to tell me I have "Nice arms" and he spilled spaghetti everywhere in the process
>Be curling
>twink walks past me, he does a weird pointing gesture
>cant hear huim
>have to put dumbell to take out earbud to hear him
>"I said uhh...Nice, n-nice uhh nice arms...G-good job on that hehheh"

Attached: boogieguns.jpg (788x565, 233.02K)

Piss in the open hole

wonder why all of these whores hide half their belly these days? this is why. simps will think all of them have god tier figures because like makeup, they can be fooled by literally anything.

Attached: 1642953055167.jpg (1075x1075, 69.07K)

I'm calling bullshit on that image. You can't hide that amount of fat with a little bit of compression

Attached: 1629518599512.jpg (1080x1059, 464.04K)

bree lenehan. check it yourself

That's the whole point of tight clothing

no shit retard.

Unfathomably based.

Magnificently based

My brother is in the AF and said they're literally all whores.

Go tell a man at the gym the same thing and he'll tell you to fuck off

>hey bro your dyel af

I tease women and they blow me. Tease a man and he'll punch you. Men and women are different retard

Well that rules you out, Pip

Attached: gymbitches.png (642x650, 430.7K)

>If you want to meet girls you have to get out of your room and go talk to them
>No not that particular girl in that particular place and time, what are you a creep?

oh fuck off with your tomboy bullshit she was annoying as fuck and very agressive.

I have a home gym and I miss the cameltoe sluts man its good for the self esteem when they side eye you

>It's fashionable to wear these types of pants.
Yup, outside of the gym too. I'm an old as fuck "returning student" at a CC and this zoomer girl in my physics class wears these short-leggings to class every single day and her pussy lips are literally HANGING OUT. The crazy part is nobody bats an eye, like these 18-19 year olds are so desensitized to this shit.

Maybe it's just a generational thing and i'm being an old fuck but I couldn't believe my eyes. I was in shock the whole first week of class.

Attached: wtf.jpg (750x560, 92.94K)

Attached: 1641748171687.jpg (1018x899, 112.5K)

take your meds schizo

I hate women so much it’s unreal

based and inshallah pilled

Pagan larper

Attached: Screenshot_20220127-212728_YouTube.jpg (377x421, 79.23K)

i miss how my first gf used to throat fuck me while she still had braces in

Kike

I CAN SEE HER p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pussyyyyyy

Why don't you just stop trying to shit where you eat, retard

Attached: 1616952263615.jpg (353x353, 31.22K)

mud. huts.

Attached: jews vs nordniggers.png (1688x718, 2.53M)

At least mine lived in log cabins.

>boomer schizo believes everything is fake but refuses to prove so
Clockwork

Attached: 1605780166234.gif (299x240, 173.72K)

hmm see nothing wrong with staying in touch with nature

Love from Kazakhstan

guess again

Attached: 108.png (1300x871, 825.9K)

Attached: RLDiJfb.jpg (1314x860, 395.04K)

20 pounds?

See nothing wrong with the bottom part there either

A woman lifting with her vagina showing and filming herself does not want to be left alone

Attached: chud.png (976x874, 604.44K)

The dude was trying to be supportive but he was too autistic about it and the wom*n failed to understand it. I wish the best for him in the future

Attached: 1638853748299.jpg (1200x1335, 233.91K)

>very agressive.

That's how we like them.

>this guy is annoying me
>better make sure he can see my cameltoe

we may both have started there but why do we live in skyscrapers and they live in huts still?

because of the exploitation of their labor and resources as well as the continuous raping and pillaging of 3rd world countries? are you stupid or something?