How do you deal with FUPA?

How do you deal with FUPA?

Attached: 1643425574518.jpg (533x800, 44.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zdVS3P11Ylk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Enter thread
>Download OP pic
>Leave thread

>enter thread
>download OP pic
>call you a fucking faggot
Fucking faggot
>leave thread

Attached: comfy_time_cat.jpg (1022x1024, 111.35K)

My gf gained weight and now has a pretty noticeable fupa pls help me help her get rid of it

Mush my face into it

fpbp

thats not fupa, its puffa

Attached: 1627589573957.png (1000x577, 195.65K)

by using it as a spring board to violently and repeatedly slam my pelvis into while going balls deeps

How in any way is this a problem.

Word. FUPAs/gunts are when the belly is so fat is merges into the pussy area. Unless she's got a hard core girdle on, she ain't far enough to have a fupa.
I clean groins every day working in a cath lab, I know my fat demormities

Me too, I don't want to break her feelings but it's turning me off.

Attached: 1641221777396.png (723x666, 162.64K)

Fat pussies are the best pussies. Get laid faggot

I'm fine with FUPA.
It's the panus that triggers me.
Any idea how to fix that other than abdominoplasty?

You fuck it flat.

>google panus
>just shows me mushrooms

Attached: 1580587556147.png (612x491, 105.87K)

Is this you perry

Sometimes called apron belly.

>how to fix apron belly
Just don't be fat, ez.

Attached: 1640438343544.jpg (618x496, 23.58K)

It's the "medical" name for gut so fat it flops over. Cath lab bro, we use a "pannus retention system" to get groin access, instead of saying "can you tape her fat gut up out of the way?"

youtu.be/zdVS3P11Ylk

How to loze weight frend?
For woman.

Caloric deficit, burn more calories than you eat. It's always been this way.

Pretty much this.

So fasting and keto is hoax?
What stuff that can be done to exactly know if she's eating at a deficit calories count?

A HORDE OF CHUBBY SLUTS

TWERKING OVER AN OPEN FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIELD

Attached: 49f.png (353x358, 237.19K)

Fasting works, keto is a meme. Track her caloric intake and track how many calories she's burned throughout the day.

Attached: Savannah Rose.jpg (1080x1350, 141.85K)

Attached: tehehe.jpg (883x829, 204.33K)

meaty

I WARNED YOU NED
I WARND YOU ABOUT THE THOTS

Attached: 1458098204638.gif (426x426, 3.13M)

>Track her caloric intake
How? I mean any recommended applications?
>Burn
Similar question, how to know how much she should burn?
Like what's her body fat percentage and how many calories she burns just being alive?

Unironically read the sticky

I've did, no applications recommended.
So intermittent fasting is bad?

My fitness pal

Would that God didn't punish you for their sin.

Kek at all the guys saving this image thinking it's a fupa

I played volleyball since I was a little kid and I can confirm this is likely just a massive bush. I keep mine untrimmed and get bulges like this in my spandex. The hair is very thick and creates a bump. Can't believe a bunch of guys ITT are jerking off to pubic hair without realizing.

I'm ok with this.

my fitness pall? be careful with fasting if you arent ready it will make you binge. what do you typically eat in a day? you must find the cardio that works for you and STICK with it.

do you cook your own meals? i do 5 miles in the elliptical 5 days a week.

you would not exist if men werent so fucking horny, its one of the many things going for you in life. enjoy it.

Based response.
Stay mad you jerked off to big pubic hair bro lmfao

i jerk off to your comment as well, whats your point? again, you exist because of our retarded sex drive. bask in the privilege buddy.

pls let me smell

what's wrong with jerking to pubic hair ?

Literally made me hornier

You must have a ungodly amount of pubes to create that big of a bulge

looks good

There's definite cameltoe -- makes it look like one of those prosthetics, rather than just a fluffy muff

Attached: s-l400[1].jpg (400x400, 17.04K)

>what do you typically eat in a day
No breakfast, tea and coffee until lunch.
At lunch, something with high protein like steak, and something sweat.
And stay on tea and coffee for the rest of the day.
I drink a lot of water, but use artificial sweetener.

This is why I have trust issues.

depend of her ethnicity, southern european girl can be very hairy down here but they never go unshaven/unkept with a boyfriend around so you'll never see them natural bush since it''s considered as super dirty to not trim

if that's a fupa then i want to kiss and lick it

yeah but i haven't shaved my pubes in 4 months (im a dude), and i don't get a bulge half that size over my penis

>No breakfast, tea and coffee until lunch.
mistake
>At lunch, something with high protein like steak, and something sweet.
mistake
>And stay on tea and coffee for the rest of the day.
mistake. you "barely are eating calories" is what i would say, you are eating without knowing, you are either 5.2 or lying. how can you be fat if you barely eat?

truth to be told, pubic hair is super puffy and frizzy when fresh out of the shower and dried ( kinda reminds me of afro hair) so, right after, it really makes a bulge depending of what you are wearing

but the hairs loses volume and get flatter because of the pressure of the clothes

but the girl on op's pic might just have a big vulva, no fat involed in it either

only old ladies buy this shit, young women know that they are attractive and dont need this. proof? modona is in her 60s and got a bbl.

Same. Her waist was bigger than mine at one point. We haven't touched each other sexually in almost 2 months. I can't say anything cuse she used to have an eating disorder and would emotionally implode. She talks about losing weight but always has an excuse to not give 100 per cent. Now she's got a gut, a fupa, and no ass.

YES... HA HA HA... YES!

>how can you be fat if you barely eat?
Thyroid
Lipedema
etc.

>Thyroid
>Lipedema

word of caution, if you're the femanon, dont use that as an excuse here. people will automatically ignore you at best,insult you at worst, i literally recoiled at this answer and almost walked away.

my last statement, you need to find the exercise that fits you and you must stick to it, you need to up your calories with more higher volume lower calls foods. egg whites and sweet potato for breakfast/or an egg white souffle, beef/chicken/lean turkey and brownrice with no oil for lunch and fruits with fat free yogurt for dinner. stick to 17-1800 cals max with cardio 4 times perday. oh yeah granola bars are a meme dont touch them, and starving yourself wont work.

>you are either 5.2

>starving yourself wont work
Why?

>1800 calls can't include olive oil when cooking chicken
>cardio 4 times a day
Lol wut

because your homones will fire and create ghrelin you will become a wild beast and rush to your fridge to eat and those "tinny" protein meal you will have will become mega meals filled with random shit.

damn.. you're very small i cant picture what a meal for someone that small can be im sorry and good luck.

per week and get an air fryer, but you're right. please tell me where im wrong.

not really a hoax
in a way any type of diet can help people lose weight because a lot of people like to be part of something that many other people are a part of so it can help them keep motivated
as long as they are eating less calories than they are burning every day they will lose weight

Fasting certainly can work and maybe if you're unable to count calories that will be the best way to deal with excess weight.

OTOH, if you can't manage what you eat (ie you think you're on a deficit when you're not), you're probably just going to binge incredibly hard whenever you refeed.

GODS

Wtf. You can see literally everything.

Then starving is bad because insulin secretion is all myth?

>clearly athletic
>pussy is tongue shaped
Only a faggot would see a problem with this but their opinions don't matter anyway.

>jerking off to pubic hair
good
only boring tasteless faggots wants clean shaven pussy
once you grow up out of your teenager phase, you realize cultured men likes a nice hair down there

but what IF i like pussies well trimmed, like, you would have anything poking ouf of the bikini but still have hairs on the mons venus ?

trimmed is still great, the best pussy is the pussy that has hair
different amount and shape of hair has different feels when you're touching her, stuffing your face there or doing intercrural sex, and this is where it is still in good taste to have preferences

>enter thread
>download OP pic
>click on first reply
>kek
kek
>leave thread

Attached: 1642239927037.jpg (319x319, 9.11K)

>enter thread
>download OP pic
>click bottom
>click on last replay
>faggot
faggot
>leave thread

Attached: 1605915373360.png (1000x636, 1.56M)

>clean groins everyday
bro... sounds awfully stinky

>you realize cultured men likes a nice hair down there
Okay grandpa, I'll stick with cunny.

Attached: 1499279222740.jpg (500x500, 30.43K)

>not having a gf who pumps her pusy

Attached: 1643339283133.webm (652x1080, 2.79M)

some are just naturally that phat, no need to pump.

London

perhaps, but most don't

>Now she's got a gut, a fupa, and no ass.
fuck, its like the worst of all worlds. Dump that fattie user!

Attached: 54654654.png (860x972, 290.16K)

Very enlightening!

Attached: 1643318394815.jpg (1024x855, 44.18K)

i would kill for a girl with a puffy vulva

i'm so fucking horny all the time

BREED
R
E
E
D

>Certainly vs probably
Lmao, just stick to fasting.

I'm getting close. She's got nice tits but it's not worth it. Our lives are so entwined that I'm going to have to get a place set up, get organized, divide a couple assets before I hit the eject button. 8 months of talk about losing weight but no action doesn't make me hopeful for the future

that's not a fupa, this is a fupa

Attached: fupa secret lives.png (967x1476, 1.05M)

Imagine the smell. I wish I had volleyball gf with big pussy

Attached: D0B395E3-77E7-4DBC-93C9-279011E30C0D.jpg (803x552, 60.55K)

I jerked off to this post

Show us a pic of your body.
Depressing on fat distribution you’d need different exercise routines and dietary changes.
A full body front and back set for best advise.

AND MY AXE!
edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger
edit 2: omg so many upboats

Attached: 6 (1).jpg (900x1200, 96.39K)

Joke's on you, that only makes it hotter

you sit on my face and I'll suck it off you

>puffy vulva is fupa
You're retarded

even fucking better

Hold hood back with thumb and proceed to treat like any other pussy

i love volleyball so much bros

7 SCOOPS NED

Not waiting to see if they are going to post more

Who doesn’t jerk off to pubic hair?

Disgusting, you would not get my cum, not one drop of it.

>I can't say anything cuse she used to have an eating disorder and would emotionally implode
Drop the stupid cunt. You should NEVER maintain a relationship with someone you can't speak openly to, let alone a mentally ill cum gutter with an eating disorder. ED is code for mentally unstable and will ruin your life. I have no pity for such creatures

It used to be, until it became synonymous with the fats.

A PUFFY PUSSY IS A SIGN OF GOOD HEALTHY IDIOTS

That sounds like the sort of excuse a married man would give for not divorcing his fat nagging wife. Trust me user, you're better off bailing now before the relationship turns into a "so we've been together for 3 years...where is this going?" from her / her family / your mutual friends.

Vidrel is what you could be fucking in the future...

Attached: 1642990165647.webm (720x1080, 2M)

TITS LIKE A BOAR, THEY FUCKING KILLED ME

your very existence is turning women off, btfo faggot

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Bush is hot.

>milk truck just arrived

Flutter kicks (if u raise ur head it hits the abs, if u keep it on the floor ittl hit ur PUBIS

I dumped a girl because she got slightly plump and got a slightly fatty looking pussy. She wasn't even fat, it all went to that area, like the puffy pussy look.

She even hated niggers and ranted about the jews. I still couldn't do it. You guys are sick fucks, lmao

Attached: pixlr_20220130112508816.jpg (2207x2207, 2.99M)

That is attractive.

Fake tits, fake butts
Next is fake camel toes, mark my words

Attached: blinikipse hengaa.jpg (700x943, 173.43K)

Bruh

PLEASE BE TRUE

Attached: 1639457619607.gif (185x211, 542.29K)

the music almost makes you forget that the person needing this is obese and killing themselves with food

I avoid fat chicks

this is not fake google berry rollo or whatever her name is, there's videos of her doing this in just panties