/fat/ - Fat Loss General

blue ribbon chaser edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For chicken chasers who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq
Last Thread:

Attached: 1641090638359.jpg (1746x1650, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/C7ZwlY4L#DP4JwX2dJWJdmjxbB7b7Lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I lifted for the first time in 2 years and I can already feel the DOMS in my legs from squatting setting in

Attached: 1616972144622.png (800x1012, 487.54K)

It'll go away in a week if you're consistent, but if you quit, they will come back the next time you workout. Stay the course and keep it super light the first week and you're fine

Confess.

Attached: wojak_fatty_priest_fatty_confessor.jpg (1510x1099, 670.84K)

I wonder where my Hitler meter is

I ate a low-carb protein ice-cream yesterday.
Only 5g carbs per pack (75g) which is all lactose. Goes well as a treat on my keto journey. I'll eat another one next Friday evening.
Aside from that, staying under 10g carbs consistently for over a month now. No cheat meals, no cravings, feeling pretty well. I'll make it.

G'nite bros. Stay warm tonight (or cool, if it's hot where you are).

Attached: apu_in_bed_happy.png (497x440, 105.2K)

went on a takeout binging spree again and shot up to 297lbs. 3 years of this shit back and forth, I need to be locked up

Attached: 1641406784369.gif (400x225, 1.04M)

i just ate like 12 pieces of this mini wafer vanilla things. 320 calories in all i think. I did do 30 min cardio + Leg day today. plus i've lost like 1.4lbs this week but still maybe shouldnt have done that. now im drinking my protein shake and had some yogurt. yeppers

Attached: edp.png (885x487, 673.63K)

Covfefe

Let me doordash to you, I want to become an architect

Fatty contest
Ponponpon
294.2lbs

that's gay and where's the fun in architecting if I'm already morbidly obese

Fatty Contest
CruelShrub
84.8kg

Fatty Contest
DrBIG
101.5kg

make your own ice cream
you'd be amazed about how many scoops you could put in it before the machine says no

Not him but can I make ice cream with just milk cream chocolate whey and egg yolks and a bin to freeze it in? I've heard gelatin is also good.

Just sitting here, being kinda hungry. Dum de dum dum

I’ve been off track since Christmas but surprisingly only plateauing, I need to get on this shit as soon as possible before I gain the weight back I’ve lost. Me from 2 months ago would shoot me now for being a lazy piece of shit. Stay on track anons

Attached: C840C210-4EDF-4051-A8FF-DAB76F651546.jpg (951x1785, 172.85K)

No.
It'd be terrible.
You pretty much would need the machine to be able to do that and it would probably still be really icy.

>10°C today
nice, time to go roon today. been a while
>STORM WARNING
hm... guess ill die

I plan on getting a frozen burger and a pack of cookies from the Dollar Tree today. Will try to not eat a lot of the cookies.

Don't get the cookies, man. You're going to be hungry again almost instantaneously.

dont, youre gonna eat them all

went to the my friend's sauna yesterday and after couple of joints ate like 5 slices of pizza and drank couple beers. then again it's been like year and a half since i went out and did something that isn't lifting of hockey.

Fatty Contest
FitBySummer
88.15kg

Good week, added 5k/~1 hour walks to my daily routine. Tomorrow will "cheat" by going ikea and having an ikea lunch

Attached: file.png (1135x676, 82.91K)

sugar withdrawals legit make me suicidal
I need to remember this feeling next time I want to eat some sugar

Fatty Contest
ZStonoga
149.0kg

Oh shit, I used wrong name. Please delete old one doctor

Fatty Contest
ThinBySummer
88.15kg

Fatty Contest
Lipitard
400.6 lbs

Fatty Contest
LoveHandles
172lbs

Fatty Contest
Minus
83.3kg

Fatty Contest
Acerola
316.3lbs

Looks like Saturday morning is the favorite entry period.

Attached: 1477175512019.png (313x325, 88.93K)

my mother started getting old videotapes converted into digital
she just showed me a video of my 12 birthday
i was so fucking obese, so fucking fat
im literally disgusting, i look like a monster
why didnt anyone beat my parents?
why didnt anyone call child services?
i swear its fucking freaky to watch me and other children near me

the only way to stop hating my family is to forget everything wrong they did to me
why would anyone in their right mind reshow that to me?
its not endearing in any way
its atrocious
i just want to kill that part of me and be someone else

i hate everyone so much
i understand not giving a fuck about a 30 year old, but i was a child back then
why wouldnt anyone help a child?

i wish i just died back then and didnt have to go through all this pointless bullshit

I may just get a tiny ice cream. I really want something sweet. They're like 260 in calories, too.

Fatty Contest
Cap
186.2 lb

Not a bad week, gotta keep it up and be more strict about what I eat.

Attached: 1619594024835.png (715x648, 50.15K)

If you have to sin, always opt for the lesser evil.

In my fantasy world where I am the arbiter of law, I definitely make allowing childhood obesity punishable by 1st, a warning, 2nd, a huge fine, 3rd, public whipping and a bigger fine, and 4th, public death penalty whereby the parents are force fed until their stomach literally bursts. The obese child would then be sent to fat camp then foster care.

Fatty 227 @ 5ft6
Bought a cheap set of weights, first time i lifted anything heavier than than a pile of laundry in 10 years with purpose. Taking it semi-easy the first week or two, felt good.

Fatty Contest
Grizzly Jr

i dont feel as harsh but i agree with the idea of punishment and taking away the child for reeducation

no one is perfect

Fatty Contest
meep
191.2 lbs

So close to normal BMI yet so far

Butter coffee 100% works to REPLACE breakfast if you're really hankering for something and don't think you can delay till your eating time (I find that whether or not I have breakfast is an extremely good predictor for whether or not I will overeat over the course of the day, regardless of whether its pure protein or not)

Just 160 cals in a big cup of coffee at 8 and still feel zero desire to eat at 10, I will easily make it to 1 pm for my lunch. 160 calories in any other form would not do this, but the combination of the caffeine and fat (took a multi with it for those fat soluble vitamin gains) seems more powerful than caffeine alone or my typical splash of cream

My calorie averages over the week have been increasing by a hundred calories over the past few weeks and Im not doing a good job reigning it back in
not gaining back fat but not losing anymore either

what you got do is make your eat-out meal your meal for that entire day user. If its a particularly massive portion then that's for 2 days. Just remember "if I dont eat X thing I want right now that doesnt mean it goes away, I can just enjoy it tomorrow or a few days from now. I dont need to eat everything I want to eat all at the same time."

dark chocolate
no sugar added icecream, not the little dollar store/gas station drumsticks

Fatty Contest
Gubio
85.5 kg

third week in a row.
I got the chinkflu and have been eating like trash

Attached: 1636241229055.png (256x221, 96.16K)

Is 100g of protein enough to maintain muscle on intermittent fasting? This past week I’ve been eating in a 4 hour window and that really works for me.

If you are unconditioned/dont have a lot of muscle to begin with, absolutely

Fatty Contest
FairySchizo
271.8 lbs

Attached: 1208926F-8E0B-44E9-B93A-261367E20720.jpg (561x875, 138.73K)

Sup kings. Getting discouraged with a weight loss stall. Feels like I’ve plateaued for a couple weeks.

Is this normal when you’re focused on lifting? I’ve been going to the gym pretty much every single day and lifting. Not sure if that keeps the number on the scale from changing a lot due to muscles holding on to a lot of water or something. It just feels weird being a fat fuck and not losing weight despite lifting, not drinking, and not eating like a pig.

Attached: 01E946A9-3D8D-4FDF-B0CC-735F15710224.jpg (1420x946, 155.56K)

Fatty Contest
Vision2022
137.8kg

Dumping MEGA for motivation again.
mega.nz/folder/C7ZwlY4L#DP4JwX2dJWJdmjxbB7b7Lw

How to get rid of the poverty mindset that food expires less than 48 hours after buying it? Grew up on food drives at local church, was kicked out and homeless for 6 years after turning 18, and I panic check the fridge multiple times a day to make sure the veg and dairy isn't spoiled yet.

I have concentration of fat in my thighs and around my waist.
Otherwise my body is great i don't have belly or boobs.
Wtf is wrong with me? i tried to loose them but i get skinnier everywhere but there especially my face.
I am a male btw

Help

That's your main fat deposits, if you want to get rid of them you need to be like sub-15% body fat.

i broke my new year resolution ;_;

Dumping means posting thr contents. You are just posting a link

veggies and meat spoil quick bro that's normal

just keep pushing it i guess

You could be BIGGER. I want to make you immobile

Fatty Contest
Basedbeans
206.5 lbs

How reliable do we think that body fat test is? I'm supposedly 20% but I feel 30% and I think its just mental

I feel you, bro. I was soooooo fucking fat. My parents allowed and encouraged me to eat whatever I wanted and didn’t care that I was a fucking blimp my entire life. I resent them for this. Me being so fucking fat for most of my life robbed me of a lot of shit growing up.

But we can’t control that shit. We can’t control what we didn’t get to experience. All we can control is what we do now. The only thing we can do now is stop that shit from happening to our kids. Forgive and pass along what you’ve learned.

Fatty Contest
Jerry Midi
206.6lbs

The DOMS this week bros.... my fucking knees ache

today i was sick because of my period and not only i did no go to the gym as planed but i ate 5 butter cookies at breakfast

Attached: 1527631681022.png (352x240, 137.28K)

Chickens are god's gift to the White Man, keep their numbers in check if there are too many males and eat chicken meat. Numbers ok, then you can just eat eggs.

Today my buds will be coming over and we will be eating pizza

Under 170 pounds for the first time since 2019 :D

Chickens come from southeast Asia though

>Implying the World Doesn't belong to the White Man

Based

fatbros i need your help, ive lost a lot of weight on my face, arms and stomach, but my ass and legs are still very fucking huge, so huge in fact i have a considerably bigger ass than most of my female coworkers, how do i get rid of this

800 Calories, 6g Carbs, 61g Fat, 75g Protein.
I'm a bit of a cooking noob, with heavy cream does a lot of it get evaporated off? Like 400 of the calories were from 100ml of cream.

Attached: 01_29_17_58_Civet.png (425x466, 470.01K)

Attached: 1626891437392.jpg (643x463, 63.14K)

two week plateau is fine. you'll see the difference on the scales in a week or so. persist. if you really really cant get it to budge, maybe look at your water intake and/or salt intake, but its very unlikely you'll get to that point. push through. you're doing everything right.

Ty king :3

Fatty Contest
ImFatSimpleAs
196lbs
5'6"

Fatty Contest
FatFaggot
361 lbs

do some cardio fren

start doing squats and go on an assmogging rampage

the only things that evaporate during cooking are water and alcohol

Attached: 1628164616028.png (640x564, 151.48K)

Starting at 98,5 kg (30th December)
Goal: 67 kg
Currently: 87,4 kg

Keto + IF + Deficit

>heavy cream does a lot of it get evaporated off

Attached: file.png (612x408, 363.44K)

We are pretty close, I was 100kg end of december, 88kg now. I will race you there user, good luck!

>with heavy cream does a lot of it get evaporated off?
sure, user, if you believe strong enough, the calories are boiled away

Attached: kek.png (684x555, 372.16K)

broke 25 hours into my fast last night and ate 800 cals of chips and 500 cals of salmon souvlaki wraps. Still was down on the scale from yesterday morning's weigh-in, so not feeling demotivated. Heading to the gym in like an hour. Doing OMAD today to get back on my fasting schedule--planning to break with deenz, chicken breast, and quinoa

No, it is not "your muscles holding water or something"

You probably have a wrong understanding of what normal amount of food looks like (most fats do) and you are still eating too much. What did you eat yesterday?

If stalls are discouraging for you perhaps fast for a day once a week. Without eating more the next day of course.

91kgs trying to be 80kg

Manlet 5ft 10

Nah, plateaus can happen due to water retention. Fat cells will often hold water before fully deflating. Agreed with you that fasting would be best (3+ days to have autophagy of fat cells, so you make it harder to regain)

bonne chance, monsieur user.

Finally below 120kg for the first time in like 3 years. Another kg and I'll have a bmi below 35.

just ordered a 16kg kettlebell, time to go swinging and reck those glutes + core

Fell from 140 to 100, my goal is 85ish, going strong bros

I will lose all the fat so I can attract a husbando for love and care. I WILL LOSE IT ALL, AAAAAA

Attached: REEE.jpg (474x474, 13.33K)

thats kg right user

That's gay

This is my year, /fat/. This is the year I stop being fat and fook a cosplayer sloot at a con

Attached: 1619221012066.jpg (468x468, 25.72K)

NIGGER YOU'RE ON FIT, WE'RE ALL GAY HERE AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (480x360, 16.61K)

i know an awesome girl irl that is desperately looking for a husband at 30 and I dont know her well enough to tell her that if she wasnt obese itd probably be easy

What will you cosplay as?

Offer to help her lose weight together, we're all in this together frens. Ignoring her needs will just create another landwhale leftist dog mom who will continue destroying society

Attached: frag.jpg (1812x1194, 732.62K)

Don't know yet

This is the dream. I've been doing cosplay a long time and I'm finally ready for some more ambitious stuff now that I have the body for it.
Godspeed and wagmi

Is martial arts a good way to get into fitness and start losing weight ? I'm too intimidated by the gym.

I did bjj in junior high, it was the only sort of physical activity i've done that i've gotten fit with and felt comfortable with enough to actually enjoy. Other than swimming, but never on a team. Thinking about starting judo.

Uh so what kind of results could I expect if I'm 5'10 230 pounds and just started doing 5x5 stronglifts while eating at most 1700 calories a day? I'm weak as shit so the first month or so should be fine with the weight I'll be lifting but what about after that?

Attached: retard.png (469x469, 175.13K)

Don't do martial arts as a fat person unless you are purposely trying to embarass yourself.

How do I get cosplayer pussy?

>visit mom
>"user, youre getting too skinny"
>i weigh 86kgs, 26 bmi
shut up mom im going to make it, STUPID GAINZ GOBLIN
also used to berate me when i was a gigafat, now im apparently getting too skinny. guess even if i wasnt planning on losing more weight, i would be now. i literally always want to do the opposite of what she tells me even if i didnt plan on going that direction in the first place or if i know that its wrong. i think i have a deeply rooted hate for my mother that slowly but surely simmers through. thanks for reading my blog

be tall and handsome like anywhere else, but standards are lower and women are sluttier

Bros, i need help. I wanna lose weight and i want to build muscle. I am at 104kg (230lbs) and i want to get down to 70kg (150lbs).

Should i lose weight first by adjusting my diet and doing light exercise like walking and then when i have reached my target weight try and build muscle? Or should i lose weight by adjusting my diet AND building muscle? I want to at the very least be at my target weight by the end of the year, but if i can getbsome muscle along the way, that would be nice. If i start om 1 feb and lose 1kg every week, i will have reached my target by August.

And if i can build muscle at home, i would prefer that. I have a dumbell set with 4 0.5kg plates and 8 1kg plates, 2 bars and 4 screws. Can i build some muscle at home?

So to summarise: should i lose weight by 1) lose weight by adjusting diet, or by adjusting diet and building muscle? 2)if i should build muscle, can i start at home(and later in a gym) with the dumbell set i listed above and some other exercises?

What do you recommend?

Bulk until 130kg then start lifting

If you stick with it, you'll transform yourself. In a month you'll start to see changes in how you look and feel. Your aches and pains will decrease. IN three months, you'll look and feel fantastic. In six months the normies in your life will start to think of you as the super fit guy.

That is not your mother specific, all of them has that lizard brain that goes crazy when their off spring starts losing weight

Had similar issues with my dad desu, old man started to get into "user, aren't you losing too much weight" when I hit BMI 30 (started off morbidly obese). Which is pretty interesting given that he himself isn't really all that fat (as far as I know his highest BMI was something like 28 and he has since gone down to something like 23). I would probably blame it on the fact my now dead mother was obese but that theory kinda doesn't work given that my sister is and has always been a skinny bean pole and he has never given her any shit about her weight. Maybe it has something to do with me practicing OMAD and avoiding touching sugary shit.

I did bjj when i was like 14 in a class with mostly 20-somethings and I was fat. A bit less fat than I am now but I'm not obese. Maybe i should lose some weight first though. I was thinking judo wouldn't be as bad as something like taekwondo. I'm perfectly capable of manual labor, but i need to start working out.

my grandma always used to tell me i'm skinny and should eat more even when i was a fat fuck
i love my grandma but she really wants to ruin my gain and thinks i need to be chubby for some reasons

But won't there be a point where 1700 calories won't be enough for any progress? I'm gonna guess that point will be once I've lost a lot of fat?

>move in with my aunt
>'user, do you want this bag of chips with dinner?'
>no thanks
>'I hope you aren't starting a diet, you don't need to be, you're too young'
>I'm 19, 6'1, 225 lbs
Weird, she went from skinny as a kid, morbidly obese in her 30's, and is back to a healthy weight. She also makes fun of fat people. Why do aunts / mothers / grandmothers / even girlfriends try to undermine you like this ? My gf said that she doesn't want me to change my weight, but would rather I gain a little than lose. Fkn chubbychaseres. Shes always been underweight, often severely underweight.

>My gf said that she doesn't want me to change my weight, but would rather I gain a little than lose.
She probably has some insecurities and is afraid that if you get thinner your value on the dating scene would rise and that you would dump her due to that.
t. an unqualified kitchen freud

Don't listen those people, get fit. Live your youth to the fullest

does your gf restrict herself :on food or is she a natural skinny ?

Maybe. She also is borderline a chubby chaser though. Not really a fetish, shes just attracted to fatasses like me for some reason. Maybe she prefers to be the more desirable one though. Might be insecurity like you said, i think fear of abandonment is very likely.

Naturally skinny, she gains weight from eating like shit when shes on antipsychotics.

fatty contest
number 1
301.8lbs

Even when she eats the calories of a large man, shes underweight. Less lean though.

Have you ever considered she might be just attracted to you as a person and not as a fatass or do i give too much credits to humain being and we are all attracted to people for very bad reasons ?
>>antipsychotics
wait what

Down 14lbs since new years day (247>233).
That's a stone in old money.
I started with dry January because of daily drinking, added intermittent fasting and in the last couple of weeks I started going to the gym.
Goal was 200, think I could make it to 190 now

thanks, will check 'em at some point

She is both attracted to me as a person and to fatasses, she has told me as much.

The doc dunno if she got bpd or is a schizo.

Fatty Contest
BridgeBreaker
109.0kg

ignore women, /fat/

Attached: 1616398190380.webm (444x960, 1.83M)

Love from Kazakhstan

Lol love how entitled he is, thinking that a hes some god cause he managed to put on some muscle. It be different if he became a movie star or something. Smh

Yesterday and today I ate like I used to, too much and bad stuff. Nothing too major. Was supposed to only have a cheat day today to eat some takeout. Tomorrow I will be back on track.

Cope fatty

t.unironically roastie

Kill yourself woman

Roasties are seething

Everytime I hang out with my gf we always eat out and in bg amounts. I might go into full fasts to balance it out

Kill your girlfriend

I mean this is kinda dumb. You're not the same person anymore, women are going to treat you differently.

Okay whore

i try, i do focus on what i can do now and moving forward
and for sure i wont let it happen to my kids
my mother just reopened that old wound, showing me that video from when i was 12
i suffered so much and for so long, the lack of empathy my parents have for that is incredible

chitanda?
i love her so much

11kgs in a month? whats your deficit?

Never been fat just curious how much did mega obese anons spend on food per month?

When you have a lot of fat like that, you can definitely lose weight and build muscle at the same time. It is not uncommon for men to lose a lot of weight and realize that they already had really decent muscle underneath, it was just completely obscured by the layers of fat. I suggest going for 1700 calories a day, high protein, with moderate lifting. You’ll have enough nutrition to strengthen your muscles and still enough of a deficit to lose weight.

Fatty Contest
Kaonashi
157.4kg

1700 calories is a deficit for almost all men. You should absolutely not be getting to a point where 1700 calories is maintenance. Once you’ve lost as much fat as you need, you can shift to 50-100 calories above maintenance if you want to lift regularly and build muscle.

For reference, a 25 y/o man who is 5’10 and an anorexic 115 lbs would still be in a deficit at 1700. You can check a TDEE calculator and find out what to expect at your goal weight.

I blew through my savings on shitty uber orders and liquor to get this fat over the past couple of years. Not proud.

I bought two pizzas, justifying it because of the snowstorm.
>I ate both

dark chocolate aint sweet

Do you think I have a bad metabolism, I've cut to 2000 but can only lose fat if I restrict myself to 1400-1500 calories max daily. Not larping or 'forgetting' to mention meals, I do CICO pretty rigorously. Spend a lot of time hungry.

height weight? how much do you exercise? you might be losing at 2000 but VERY slowly. its normal to need to go well under maintenance to see progress

5'11, 203lbs and I do cardio about 3 times a week, between 45 mins to just over an hour. Maybe, but I really seem jammed on maintenance at 2000 for the past four months.

Fatty Contest
koronesuki-chan
91.2kg

recommendation for preparing deenz i just tried:
>take 2 cans of deenz packed in olive oil
>drain oil into pan, begin heating to low-medium
>add crushed red pepper, chili powder, and as many cloves of garlic as you want
>once oil is hot, add deenz
>cook until warmed through and covered in oil
>remove to a plate
>season with salt, pepper, and (optionally) sriracha
>consume
may you all have much protein and many omega-3s

good job user

seethe.

is

I'm in a bad habit of eating 3 fried chicken thighs, two fries and 12 hot wings every evening. I also have toast for lunch. Want to buy an exercise bike so I can burn it all off.

I eat dark chocolate with Greek yogurt for dessert.

if that’s all you eat it’s not much, just cut the toast

>11kgs in a month? whats your deficit?
I don't know, i just eat someting, i guess around 800-1200 kcal. I am never hungry afterwards. I guess most of it is water anyway.

@ 110kg
What's the best approach to running everyday while working out? I also wanna bike on the weekends

Is this image a joke about the polfag “mid September” vaccine prophecy?

How much will you dorks shame me if I get a
Wegovy prescription to help manage the binge eating while building better eating habits?

how do you get one ??

What confuses me is:

- 200lb man wants to be 170lb. Works out maintenance TDEE as 2278, so eats 1778 to lose weight.

- 170lb man has maintenance TDEE of 2115

So, can't the man eat 2115 and get to 170lb all the same?

that's retarded
>people should have found me attractive when I was fat
no, if there wasn't an inherent problem with being fat then you didn't to change

Yeah, it'll just take forever. Like 3 years, from a rough calculation.

I gained around 40 pounds in like a year. Knew I had gotten some stretch marks, but I looked closely in the groin area and damn, it looks disgusting there, its like the stomach of a woman who just delivered.

Yeah, it's nasty. Last time I lost a good amount of weight I was left with loose skin, too, that's even worse, just fucking gross.
Oh well.

Saturdays are rough

Attached: 1631896383981.jpg (754x362, 43.92K)

Jesus christ, dude, you gotta address that.

People in general will try to undermine you unless they truly have your best interest at heart OR are mostly apathetic to you. This is because people don't want a big shift in social ranking, and you becoming a non lardbucket could do that
You are currently very safely fat, and not dangerously attractive

I'm a good boy during the week though.

Attached: 1630899721565.jpg (2192x816, 105.44K)

this is retarded right? im not adding this shit to my cronometer

Attached: Screenshot_54.png (823x253, 15.08K)

I love deenz, thanks user

I’ve taken to just throwing free food out. Got tired of refusing and explaining and arguing that I’m tired of being a fucking lardass.
>Haha noooo you don’t look good skinny have some pastries go on real men have meat on them
Thanks, Debra, they’ll look nice inside my fucking trash can.

Fucking enablers everywhere, man.

You're wiping out several days of progress every time you do this, and the idea is to build sustainability and lifestyle habits, not just temporarily diet down while binging when you can and trying to cheat the system.
Remember, you digest for like 48-72 hours, no day of eating is just contained to itself.

Yeah it's really fucking stupid. I love it.

>Why are you eating carbs, faggot?

Well?

Attached: 06465BF2-3F0F-4BEA-B126-FD9ED9AF6BF6.gif (498x280, 2.12M)

I've got an Endo appointment in a few weeks and I'm going to ask. But you could probably use PlushCare if you basically want to rubber-stamp it

Didn't get any junk today. Woo!
You're supposed to suck on dark chocolate. Plenty sweet if you do it like that.
They used to have these little yogurts with pistachio nuts, and dark chocolate that I can't find anymore. They were so good, too

I think I know the answer but I'm gonna ask anyway. What exactly are DOMS and what does DOMS stand for? See it referenced all the time. Assuming it has something to do with the pleasantly fatigued feeling you can get post workout, but I want confirmation. If not confirmation, then I'll also take funny lies about it. I'm not picky.

Attached: What.png (296x310, 34.23K)

Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness.
Muscle aches. You work real hard and your muscles are a bit ouchy-wouchy, in an achey way not a "sharp" or chronic way, so it's not totally unpleasant but still a bitch.
I don't have any funny lies, sorry.

Thank you very much. I'm ready for my DOMS tomorrow. Went crazy for 72 minutes today. Chest and back.

Attached: E78wfatUYAEdZ4w.jpg (2048x2048, 406.26K)

Ate only 500 cals of my 1700 today, running out of time before bed, do I say fuck it and order 30 Wendy’s nugs to bring me up to 1700 cals for the day?hvmm2

As long as it gets you to your protein goal.

Attached: 1615042653296.jpg (518x640, 28.24K)

Fuck off pedo bitch I can treat myself to a nice dinner with friends once and a while

Attached: 1643377661643.gif (720x405, 3.86M)

I'm too depressed to lose weight. I have no willpower left to even start.

Attached: aiportraits_1563757494.jpg (512x512, 23K)

You don't need motivation or willpower, gentle changes and achievable goals are what you're likely to stick with anyway.

I todl you

Attached: fat.png (1003x813, 51.58K)

Fatty Contest
Doorknob
112.7kg

So instead of just having a protein shake for dinner I had a can of chicken bone broth with some rice.
Only I had the whole can, and only realised afterwards that it 2 servings.
And then had the protein shake anyway.

Tasted like garbage, too, ended up having to drown it in pepper. Fucking bone broth. I don't know why the hell I picked it up. Should've tossed it.

Damn

Top was me last may. 270lbs mid 30s bodyfat

Bottom is me now. 198lbs almost 15% bodyfat
Hopefully some people here are inspired

Attached: 20220130_005612.jpg (2160x3840, 666.85K)

Better pic

Attached: cut_mane.png (526x817, 898.35K)

Amazing progress, but I'm having a hard time believing it's 15% bf
Anyways keep it up, we're all gonna make it

Damn nice work man

Thanks. There's a machine at my gym you can measure bodyfat with and a couple weeks ago It said I was 16% so I would assume I'm close to 15. Not completely accurate obviously but it's what I got

Thanks brah

Fatty contest
GorditoPepsi
95.6kg
180cm

Only a kilo down this week. Shameful.

Fatty Contest
DickerLiebhaber38
79.8kg

Fatty Contest
Aeroplane
78.4kg

some of it must be water for sure
make sure to eat protein to preserve lean mass
impressive numbers though

very very nice
what did you do?
simple cutting + weightlifting?

Fatty Contest
FatBaldGerman
86kg

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 120152.png (161x161, 3.52K)

Fatty Contest
Munchybox Man
102kg

Attached: 1622971142318.jpg (451x476, 86.85K)