Any Forums was wrong, manlets dont need to learn anything after all

Any Forums was wrong, manlets dont need to learn anything after all

Attached: tom-holland-zendaya-shutterstock-12772605bl-1643140916.jpg (768x1152, 145.6K)

I envy him. His gf is also his bodyguard.

Attached: 1643159208321.jpg (799x463, 144.87K)

Is holland even a zoomer? the dude is 25

According to the internet zoomers are born after 1995.
He's more like a late millennial to me.

I'm 25 and I feel like I'm too old for being a zoomer but too young to be a millenial.

Attached: zyyw95ukt9p41.png (1097x750, 1.49M)

Correct

You are a faggot

manlets only need to be an extremely famous actor, we did it manletbros

Zendaya is also a famous actor

In an interview he said that when fans first meet him, the first thing they say is 'I thought you'd be taller'
I can't even begin to imagine how much this crushes self esteem - like it doesnt matter how talented you are, the first thing people will notice is your height.

Crazy how people think this is acceptable thing to say.
'Hey I thought you'd be slimmer' Imagine the outrage to that. Fatties have it too easy in this world. I may be a manlet but alteast I'm not disgusting to look at.

Yeah no
Zoomer are from 2000, born after 1999

tom holland is a homosexual. zendaya is his beard, this is very common in hollywood

:/

Attached: spider.webm (576x1024, 700.99K)

hes 5.8, Zendaya is a tall bitch

I'm a 95ver and no way we go in the same bunch as the kids from the 2000's.

Just seeing what cartoons/animes we watched vs what they watched... So different.

Yeah, Zendaya is so hot. He totally made it with this ....specimen?

Attached: Zendaya-so-hot-omfgomgJPG.jpg (736x803, 41.73K)

Why do americans always walk on the streets with a cup or some sort of liquid in their hands?

Attached: ana-de-armas-in-a-black-dress-attends-the-bristol-farms-in-los-angeles-09-12-2019-3.jpg (1250x2298, 122.48K)

Coz they are fat lmao

Yes we do

The cut off is conscious memory of 9/11. 1995 seems to be the last year that's going to happen for most people. The boundaries won't get really clear for Gen Z until Gen Omega or whatever is next though.

I hooked up with a Slovenian 6 cm taller than me. An I’m not famous.

Lies, Tom holland is 5'6 Zendaya is 5'9 with her high heels. Tom lies about his height all the time and he's short IRL

I've only once been told I'm too short on tinder date and that one turned ok too. I refuse to believe manlet hate exists outside internet.

t. sub 170cm

1. She's cuban.
2. You found the most unflattering picture of her ever.

Zoomers are born 1996 onwards, but desu it makes a big difference on siblings and such. If you were a late millenial like me (1994) and had a an older sibling, you were introduced to older social practices, tv shows and music. The people I know who were the eldest born with slightly younger parents than myself, didn't know loads of 90's bands, 90's cartoons or early 2000s tv shows like Malcom in the middle, because they were too young to have an interest in watching it on their own.
Funny how she has her arm around him and he's on his phone. What a fagging world we live in.

shit tier bait

Reminds me of that pic of the woman who voices meg, that was always posted here.

>shit tier bait

Attached: crying anakin.jpg (598x529, 34.09K)

that can't be real

Damm she just looks like the eastern European cleaning woman at our office

She can't be truly attractive if you can find an angle from which she looks that fugly. Sorry bro but ur waifu is trash

There are some women who are into it, but most of those are not attractive. My gf's cousin is at least 6'2 and every boyfriend she's ever had has been some short skinny nerdy manlet. Unfortunately for them she has broad shoulders and big, plodding elephant legs and a hanging gut.

Try using tinder in a big city like Toronto kek, girls here care VERY much about height

>Try using tinder
ngmi

>"look mom I posted the same thread for the 6th time"

>1. She's cuban.
And Cuba is in...
Stupid gringos believing only their shit country is America.

Sorry boyo, only way to get laid in 2022 covid Era. My friends are losers who never wanna go out nor do they know any women. So if dating apps are my only source, I'm gonna die a virgin

Attached: 1616610552099.png (637x529, 150.38K)

>mfw iwn find an Amazoness taller than me to be the alpha in the relationship
Manletbros... I kneel

Attached: 1642777376772.gif (600x411, 3.4M)

>not wanting to dominate an amazon instead
cringe and bluepilled

>gets told too short on a date
>Manlet hate doesn't exist

Attached: what.jpg (592x841, 59.73K)

>try using a hookup app in whore central
Gee, I wonder why you only come across superficial thots.

Majority of women use tinder, cope somewhere else.

I guarantee I get laid more than you. Put down your laptop and live in the real world a bit.

Manlet bros we can’t stop winning

Attached: 27F35E35-5007-4F45-A505-4C79FD4F76E7.jpg (1224x1632, 219.95K)

haha the sequel of this

Attached: breakingUpAFight.webm (576x1024, 970.82K)

this

Attached: random.webm (406x720, 232.95K)

and some people think women haven't been brainwashed by social media into thinking height is literally all that matters

if you're looking at tiktoks and dating apps, you're looking at the most pozzed women.

It's like looking at chans to see what the avg incel is like.

gotta stay hydrated brah

Attached: gettyimages-469548542-170667a.jpg (485x356, 91.63K)

>she's cuban
That face says it all, they always have odd face structure

Attached: tumblr_inline_on1qylrdEs1qmzm7a_500.png (500x336, 188.35K)

there is a ultimate manlet power

Attached: 83239686_2482309765341802_3195938495562514432_n.jpg (750x794, 54.92K)

>both of them look like complete shit
How do celebs always look immaculate for movies/interviews? Can't all be fixed with makeup and lighting

I live in Toronto and am 168cm, it's really not that bad lol. The city is filled with asian and brown people so I don't feel that short desu.
> less than 40%
haha cope, look at your own picture retard.

video editing

its 1997 or later

somebody make a later that day meme about lanklets

Attached: Снимок экрана 2022-01-29 в 20.50.44.png (914x906, 1.06M)

Same boat. We are zoomlennials. We grew up without smart phones, so we’re not zoomers, but we’re definitely not millenials because we don’t remember 9/11. Pretty much anyone born outside of 94-98 is retarded now. Both generations are repulsive.

She's holding HIM by the waste faggot, that is pathetic!

kek

>hand on his waist
who is the girlfriend?

No they don't

No you don't boomer kek, absolutely delusional.
Yes they do, especially college age girls. Kek, what the fuck do you think girls were doing during covid? Downloading tinder, and banging different guys on a weekly basis. My brother's gf sister fucked 50 guys during the past 2 years thanks to tinder lol, don't seethe

Retarded esl, 40% of people met through online apps, highest avenue of where couples meet. Especially during the past 2 years when everything was shut down. You're a manlet also so even worse, LOL HAHAH

>zoomlennials

Attached: you 63.jpg (600x450, 39.07K)

you are literally retarded. There are still 60% of all couples who met through other avenues moron.

>mfw I know that guy is making a foto
>mfw I know people are going to make fun of me again
>mfw I'm tired because she walks to fast for me

I am pretty sure most don't.

Post gf u coping homo

Attached: 56BE894E-FE97-4554-9B9B-8B4CFCE0AE6B.jpg (1024x603, 110.2K)

Go ask any college age girl 18-22 whose above a 6/10 and I'll bet all my ETF stock profile that they have tinder and use it to fuck different guys on a weekly basis. Mutiple girls use it, especially in covid restricted countries. Don't cope, accept the objective truth

This really looks like her

Post your gf

No one actually finds her attractive right? I refuse to believe its not some elaborate joke by the media.

Let’s see your gf big shot

cringe thread
already saw this shit couple days ago with exact same replies
we're in a matrix

twitter zoomettes do because she's a racial mystery (just like them) and is in a bunch of their favorite mind numbing entertainment media. She's also skinny and has a boyfriend she flirts with on camera (not like them)

Attached: average woman.png (710x775, 612.4K)

nah its just Any Forums

YOU ARE ALL OBSESSED WITH TOM HOLLAND. JUST ADMIT YOU ENVY HIM AND ACTUALLY WANT HIM TO BE YOUR BEST BUDDY AND EVEN BETTER WANT TO KISS AND CUDDLE WITH HIM

>Why do americans
>Person in picture isn't American
Every time

this pic is extremely /comfy/

I would love to be a fit manlet with a loving creaturita. Not to mention filthy rich.

> he wants to date a 20yo whore

She's ugly and being a nigger does not help either.

Taller guys decide to get it too and manlets end up back at square one.

I was born in 1996 and remember shit for 1997/1998.

Most of the guys on Any Forums are chronically unhappy and nitpick about other guys just to make themselves feel better about themselves. At the end of the day, they are the ones on-line hitting refresh and shitposting.

sadly people who are 5.11 and 5.10 are getting them too. i blame women.

>Pretty much anyone born outside of 94-98 is retarded now. Both generations are repulsive.
I completely agree. Boomers and zoomers are fucking crazy. Millenials are not, but they are total faggots.

Attached: 0d6atiuye7131.jpg (1916x1080, 147.62K)

Why does it look like both of their legs are bending too far beyond the knee?

From your graph it seems the majority of couples meet offline. Your image contradicts your statements

That is a photo of her without pounds of makeup caked on.
Even with makeup she looks disgusting.
OP already made this thread and everyone shat on how ugly Zendaya was, and now he is making it again.

Using fucking Zendaya of all people to prove that manlets can make it. She looks like a 12 year old Afghan boy.

Why not show all the women Tom Cruise bagged?
Or Jason Statham?

>me good you bad

god damn they are nice feet

tfw neighbour dating masterrace

I was born in Nov. 94 and I can remember 9/11. I agree though, I don't identify with millennials.

So the photo appears candid. Celebs don't just walk around town without guards and shit.

they have to
CONSOOOOOOM

Is that will Smith?

coping this hard

Actress*

Real-time deepfaked AI skins and voices. The actual actors are 45 year old pajeets in mocap suits and Meta headsets. Everything is a lie, friend.