Face health

What steps do you take to care for your face

Attached: 23672690-7911129-image-m-53_1579603368990.jpg (634x699, 90.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4807898/
cbsnews.com/news/roches-accutane-suit-over-death-of-congressmans-son-nixed/
cbsnews.com/news/accutane-killed-my-son/
youtube.com/watch?v=VDsqNvt6KXw
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/beef-products/3469/2
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/dairy-and-egg-products/111/2
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2383/2
youtu.be/K0Rl4a0vMVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know what can be done...I started taking Vit E supplement but it;s not done much

None. I'm blessed with good genes.

salicylic acid face wash has worked quite well for me, it made me break out a bit at first, but then that went away and my skin was clearer than before.

If your face looks like that picture, unfortunately accutane is the only actual solution. Eating healthy will clear up normal acne, but that is not normal and does require medicine.
Accutane has the neat 100% side effect of causing suicidal thoughts though, so be safe.

Jesus how does that even happen

Soap once a day
Face mask once every three
???

Ivermectin. Seriously. My dermatologist perscribed it after nothing really seemed to work. To paraphrase what they said "sometimes the biome of the skin can be out of whack, I've found that this can really help some people". After 4 weeks my skin was MUCH clearer and after 8 weeks my mild rosacea was gone. Hasn't come back since and my skin has been clear since.

Sauna for at least 20 minutes after each work out, a good moisturizer (game changer), remove dead skin, don't let too much oil gather

I come out from the sauna with my skin looking radiant

She continually uses large amounts of cheap makeup that doesn't suit her skin, and because of the continued breakouts she uses more of the makeup that harms her skin.

I used to have elaborate routines until I tried organic argon oil. Now it's all I use on my face and in my hair. That plus shaving every other day and sleeping nat night / avoiding sugar pretty much cured my weird red irritated flaky skin disease thing.

being mindful of hygiene cured my acne and my scars went away over time

probably a dirty as fuck bd. her skin looks dry as fuck, probably dehydration. hair looks tad greasy, probably dirty. probably rarely washes her hand. probably dirty clothes
mst acne can be attributed to basic hygiene which a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of teenagers overlook

>bd
bed

A horse typed this post

cutting out all fat is the only thing that works for me
seeds oils, especially deep fried food, always causes an instant breakout, and fatty chicken also causes me instant skin inflammation, but even butter and coconut oil cause me minor skin issues

>Accutane has the neat 100% side effect of causing suicidal thoughts though, so be safe.
my friend was on it and he said the depression was real, he had some really dark thoughts. It really did clear up his acne though

i need something to sort out my wrinkles and creases that are coming in fast at 28

Vitamin C helps, you can take up to 10 grams of that shit a day and still be fine.

Is acne really a result of diet and cleanliness or is it a genetic medical condition?

You dummy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4807898/

Thats just the vax working

Accurate. Made my skin model tier (it also boosted my collagen which made my face look even better). Downside: Made me suicidal.

Still would.

Attached: 1643204945486.png (720x1066, 918.4K)

It's non-existent in many populations eating their traditional diets, but explodes once they start eating processed foods

Diet only, acne is a new disease and hygiene was a joke 100 years ago

>dealt with acne all through high school and college
>by the time I was 24, acne suddenly turned into cystic acne
>the same cysts would grow in the same spots
>dermatologist told me to go on birth control and if that didn’t work, to go on accutane
>go on the pill
>cystic acne completely went away
>still get occasional acne flare ups on chin but no cysts

My husband and I might try to have a baby in the next year or so, but I’m terrified my cysts will come back once I stop taking the pill

It depends. My wife had a similar situation. Got pregnant the month after getting off the pill (I was hoping for 3 or 4 months before it stuck, but whatever). The acne started to come back after like 2 weeks off, but as soon as she was pregnant her progesterone shot through the roof to support the pregnancy and that iced the acne again. Which makes sense since the pill basically tricks the body into thinking it's pregnant so it doesn't menstruate. She stopped breast feeding about a year ago and the acne still hasn't returned and she isn't on the pill anymore (I just pull out because we don't mind if we have another).

Hmmm sweaty? Men can't get pregnant

I have shitty acne genes but managed to clear my skin completely. Only scars remain now. Here's a list in order of importance:
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
Tretinoin cream .1% (prescription)
Eucerin Original Healing, rich
Cold showers
Vitamin C- helps microbiome of skin considerably, if I miss a shower, my skin doesn't immediately fuck itself up anymore
Collagen supplements- same as vitamin C, also helped remove facial wrinkles/folds

I've also done ways to clear all acne within a week, but they're not good for your skin long-term.

That's pretty sad. This will have effect on the rest of her life.

Women are clowns.

greatly reduced sugar intake
light moisturizers even if you oily skin
incorporated serums-hyaluronic acid, retinol, niacinamide

you piss excess vitamin c so it's useless if you're not deficient

Eating healthy. Acne is a kidney filtration problem. Your kidneys aren’t filtering your cellular waste properly and your skin is taking the brunt.

That’s why they wear make up

what's sad is wxmen being whores without consequence thanks to the demo(n)cratic party you gay faggot talk about sad acne isn't sad, it's tough, what's sad is her soul forfeit because the media told her being a harlot is the only way to make it in life and she bought it hook line and sinker fuck all women and fuck you

lol, how is that even possible
it's like that pain pill that can disfigured fetus

>identify if skin is oily or dry
>buy a cerave or cetaphil face wash for that type of skin, use 1x-2x a day
>buy a physical exfoliant (chemical is better but is riskier if you don’t know what you’re doing), use once a week maximum
>buy a light SPF face lotion, use every day before you leave the house
>buy heavy duty night cream with Retinol/trentinoid/Vit.A, use every night before bed

Wake up, wash face, apply spf lotion, go about day. At night, wash face again, apply night cream. Once a week, replace one of the washes with an exfoliant. This is a basic version.

I wash my face with picrel and moisturize my face in the morning when I wake up and a few hours before I go to sleep at night.
I use an exfoliating gel scrub twice a week to remove excess dead skin.
I never use products with dyes or fragrances, as they irritate and dry my skin.
I minimize how much processed food and added sugars I eat and never eat artificial sugars.
I completely cut dairy and fried foods out of my diet and very rarely eat gluten.
Finally, I drink a gallon or more of water a day.

Attached: CeraVe_Daily_Hydrating-cleanser_12oz_FRONT-700x875-v2.jpg (700x875, 44.22K)

Advanced version
>face wash stays the same
>use SPF 50+ cream sunscreen over a separate daily moisturizer
>purchase Differin (Rx-grade retin.), and squeeze into your heavy duty night moisturizer (birch sap, snail slime, whatever)
>Use a toner like Witch Hazel between wash and moisturizing in the morning
>Use BHA/AHA chemical exfoliant once a week or less
>use a dermaroller once every three weeks, then use Vit.C/E serum to finish
>Use Castor Oil on your eyelashes and eyebrows
>occasionally switch night cream for madecassoside / hyalauronic acid moisturizer
>supplement niacin for cell regen buff
>supplement beta-carotene to improve coloring

I do all this and really it’s untenable for most men. You will see 90% of the gains by just following and drinking more water and avoiding pizza and candy.

Being a tranny and getting on hormones really cleared my face. All I do now is wash it and keep it properly moistened

I think I'm gay now.
Thanks OP.

Attached: 1553717341452.jpg (736x718, 39.08K)

straightoid here, I can easily imagine this bitch having a great body, doggystyle was literally invented for shit like this, girls you don't want to get close to or kiss, you not assuming these things when seeing a woman(whore) does mean you are 100% gay, sorry, off to hell with you nerd

What about hormonal acne? I was completely acne free until I got on tren.

Lol the fda pulled accutane off the market... although i did use it and it literally changed my life.

>No processed foods
>Sunlight every day
>No soap
>3L of water p day
>8 hours of sleep
>Organ meats
>lowering caffeine content
>sauna

It’s really simple. Your skin will be healthy if you are healthy.

wash my face and ears once or twice throughout the day, acne is a product of dead skin and filth clogging up your pores

If it's winter and my skin gets a bit dry I use moisturizer. I also shave my beard.

God imagine being with a woman who not only knows about this forum, but posts here as well.

am i the only one who thinks a bit of acne on a girl is kind of cute? not the op pic, that's way too much. but a girl with a pimple or two who is embarrassed about it is cute as heck imo.

Attached: duck-dance.gif (320x240, 717.05K)

Every Morning
>clean face in shower with gentle face wash
>vit C serum
>some cheap aloe and rose toner
>moisturizer + sunscreen
>5 drops sublingual minoxidil
>Astaxanthin, Lutein, Beta Carotene supplements

Evening
>same as morning but I use a moisturizer that is not also a sunscreen.

Every Second Evening
>Tretinoin
>this is instead of the vit C serum that session

Diet
>liver
>bone broth

I'm a glow-in-the-dark bright orange with perfect smooth skin.
Looking both youthful and masculine.

why the hyalayronic acid at night? I thought that was supposed to be in the morning? And what brand do you use?

>>Sunlight every day
That feels when Canadian.
I almost never get acne in the summer, but my skin is super sensitive in the winter.

Supp with cod liver oil. Carlsons or some other good brand.

No I get acne from fish oil, from salmon and from fatty chicken. My skin reacts right away after eating it.
Low fat is the only thing that works for me. I can eat unlimited sugar and milk with no problem, but the tiniest amount of pufas or refined fat sets off my skin.
Everyone has different triggers.

FYI for about a year after getting off the pill your ovulation will be fucked up. If you're trying to have a kid in a year I'd recommend getting off the pill now, read the period repair manual, and start doing basal temperature tracking (Natural Cycles is a good FDA approved app).

>accutane
>100% chance of suicidal thoughts
Nah that's horseshit. Obviously pizza faced teenagers are more likely to be depressed. Took it myself nearly a decade ago now, shit worked phenomenally. Did give me dry skin but that's all.

My doctor prescribed me cortisone creme for my face when I had acne as a teen. Helped me to clear my skin pretty good.

Liver is a better source of vitamin A

took it and did not have suicidal thoughts even though I have clinical depression. my skin became normal and really help my self esteem

Only side effects were dry skin and occasional nosebleeds. It may have started male hair loss, but I'm at the age that it starts so probably not. Just started to have hairline recede, didn't go bald.

Also had too get blood tested once a month, which was annoying but I only took it for 5 months.

>be 16yo me
>moderate acne
>hop on accutane
>now have moderate acne at 31 and permadry skin
t-thanks doc...

I drink kombucha

holy shit, what crazy time to be alive.

>dont pick face
>fail

>ncbi.nlm.nih
>nlm.nih
>nih
couldn't contain your neighs huh? horse-poster confirmed, nice try

Ok acne bs aside. What about eye bags and wrinkles bros? I sleep 9 hours, sunbathe daily and still look like a zombie.

thats a bunch of fucking bullshit. the only reason they say that it causes depression or suicidal thoughts is because some congressman's faggot son anheroed while he was taking it and blamed that instead of actually admitting his son was a pussy
cbsnews.com/news/roches-accutane-suit-over-death-of-congressmans-son-nixed/

t. took accutane and doctor told me about this anecdote

Attached: architect.jpg (848x619, 141.71K)

Benzoylperoxide 3% cream helped to get rid of the last hints of acne after I stopped taking Isotretinoin. Luckily I had no major side effects, just some dry skin.
Now I'm just experimenting with different routines. I currently use a washing lotion + moisturizer 4 times a week and a Vit C Serum + Retinoid Cream for 3 times a week and my skin looks much better than before.
I'll probably try and when I run out. No need for SPF lotions in my country atm.

Yeah, teens who have extremely bad acne including cystic acne which hurts like hell will definitely be more likely to kill themselves. Going to school becomes a nightmare when youre a zit face

Attached: 3c35b9567b3b04f56c7c3a4665475911.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

i wanna fucking rub my dick on her face until i cum and lick it all off

How does a woman even get acne like this? Must be a man or she's on birth control aka an oral cycle.

Retinol. Just don’t overdo it at first.

Jesus, I'd bet giving her a facial would be an improvement.

Attached: baki.jpg (600x991, 221.28K)

wtf I actually feel bad for her

I did it and it made me more confident and happy because it fixed my acne

Doesnt it have most of the same sides fin does? Fin definitely does cause depression in some people.

Yeah man my first reaction was "Yeesh, poor thing."

test

imagine being a girl in the time where they are put on the pedestal and hyperfeminine, ultrabeautiful women are plastered all over society and the only thing stopping you from attaining that status is acne.
She must feel like shit seeing her goodlooking "normal" friends living their best teenage lives

I didn’t have those issues. I did take it around the time football started my senior year and my side effect was rage. It made me so mad, like rood rage but if something was upsetting it turned to rage. I got a award after a game once because during the 4 quarter and 3 seconds left (we were about to win) some fag talked shit about my gf at the time (they are in the same township) I got him on the ground and beat the piss outta him. Thank god I was 17 then. This was like 6 years ago. Was so blessed to have it then for sport

Also note that I forgot to include spot treatment. There are actually two formulas, and each person’s skin responds differently to each. You will need to try both.

They are:
>Benzoyl peroxide
>Salicylic acid

My skin didn’t respond at all to salicylic acid but benzoyl peroxide actually cleared up acne. One size doesn’t fit all. They’re sold indiscriminately and indistinguishable at any drug store so you have the read the fine print.

It's pretty dope, though my wife was just a Any Forumstard in college, nothing to do with Any Forums

It's diet and genes bud.
>Haven't showered in weeks.
>No acne whatsoever

Holy quads.
I do think it might cause depression in some people though, I took it as a teenager and was pretty miserable, as soon as I stopped I felt a lot better.

another dunning-kruger faggot. there's nothing riskier about chemical exfoliants especially since you only exfoliate twice a week max, they have the directions on the packaging moron.
moreover, "physical" exfoliants are retarded and do nothing except damage your skin. think about it for a second, does rubbing an abrasive on your skin sound like it does good or bad?

This isn't just a girl thing. Why do you think so many zoomers are on SARMs now? Everyone is endlessly being reminded subconsciously how inadequate they are if they don't achieve this unrealistic level of beauty. Before it was out of touch because celebrities had this fence of unattainableness to them, but now you have random bitches and guys turning into internet celebrities because they take enough steroids or have enough money to pretend they didn't have surgery or got blessed with God tier genetics.

>don't drink alcohol
>don't smoke
>limit my dairy intake
>shower everyday
>don't use too much shampoo
>moisturize face after shower
>bonus: brush teeth twice a day
It's really not that hard.

at the minute im getting dry skin on my face like under my eyebrow, a bit on my cheek and nostril anyone know anything other than just a moisturizer that could help

I wouldn't even touch her with a dildo on a stick.

Literally semen. Just get your boyfriend to blow his load on your face.

i'm convinced literally every problem is caused by parasites

The irony of accusing me of dunning-Krueger. Chemical exfoliant require religious moisturizing and SPF protection. Most people don’t even use SPF lotion, suggesting chemical exfoliants to people who don’t even have a routine yet is retarded. Yes, it is better in every single way but that doesn’t mean shit when someone who doesn’t know anything uses them wrong. Nitpicking faggot.

Nice quads but my brother took accutane in high school and he said he was miserable the entire time, took everything he had to not quit all his group sports. It definitely affects your mood.

>Long fast(72hours) for faster results or start intermitting fasting 16+ hours every day
>Reduce dairy consumption(Worked for me)
>reduce seed oils and excessive sugar consumption.

This and if you live away from the equator and are not ginger, use a stand and tan. I rub a bit of shampoo on my face to shave in the bath or shower. No other shit.

oh so risky you have to moisturize!11!!11 and wear sunscreen!11!!!1! which are two things you should be doing anyways!
fucking dumbass faggot, just kill yourself. and you're definitely a fucking dunning-krueger moron if you're still recommending mechanical exfoliants you stupid piece of shit.

I started using Any Forums 15 years ago, right when I graduated high school. I was drawn in by the funny memes and weeaboo shit. Though a part of me kinda wishes I never discovered this site as I feel it turned me into a cynic.

Is it diet? My mom had bad acne growing up, and I dealt with bad acne several years ago. My sister’s acne isn’t as bad, but my niece developed pretty bad acne due to hormonal issues.

I’m wondering if it’s a generic condition, unless the “genetic” part is just being intolerant to a specific diet

Who hurt you?

Topkek. Seeth and dilate faggot.

If your face looks like that picture, you need to cut the meth addiction

dont eat anything that has dairy in it, few things that have it snuck in: most potato chips, pastry, stuff cooked with butter, chocolate. Dairy is full of estrogen and the hormonal fuckery it causes leads to acne in a lot of people.

Don't put body soap / bar soap on your face you retard

The fact that there are 100 different supposed remedies itt indicates that they're largely bullshit
There is only one way to totally fix your skin - accutane
If you're on the fence about the side effects, it's really not that bad - didn't have any depressing thoughts (my mental health actually improved by not having red marks on my face). The only bad side effect was sore muscles/joints, which you just need to drink alot of water and start taking fish oil tablets
Srsly if you're struggling with acne, this shit will change your life

Wash your face every day and get bezoyl peroxide.

Wash your pillow case, sheets and blankets twice a month.

did it also help with the redness or just the pimples?

I scrub it with a coarse, wet wash cloth after I'm finished washing the rest of my body with that same wash cloth. I get regular compliments on my clear skin.

I make sure to pop zits, pick scabs, bath only every other day and squeeze backheads out of my nose until it swells and bleeds

cbsnews.com/news/accutane-killed-my-son/

This is bullshit, speak to any dermatologist and they’ll tell you it’s likely circumstantial as it’s mostly teenagers who are prescribed Accutane, which are inherently more emotional through the development phase.

T. had 4 cycles of Accutane.

Attached: 576294B1-8C51-4B5A-AA66-B4D12F61B7BC.jpg (1280x414, 101.3K)

Face wash
Toner
Retinol
Eye cream
Night cream
Moisturiser in the morning
Exfoliate 2/3 times a week

really? I don't think I could.
I rather fuck a 5/10 with great skin, then a 10/10 with some sort of skin condition. It's really gross.

Attached: tumblr_nhcw33klvQ1rbk703o1_540.jpg (528x810, 91.43K)

Both.

>implying pic in OP is greater than 5 without pizza face

Volcel if you wouldn't. I'm serious

I cup some water in the shower and run it over my face

oh my Christ that looks horrifying

>10/10 with some sort of skin condition
this is an inherent contradiction you braindead mong

keto diet fixed my facial rashes

Using stridex 2x a day worked well then it stopped working
Benzoyl has also had mediocre results in the past
Acne is a literal curse
I've tried eliminating dairy and sugar
I even went on Accutane for half a year
I get one youth and it has been ruined by acne

Attached: 1643345856637.webm (480x360, 1.31M)

6 of my loads on her face a day and it should clear right up

would

I fucked up my face from years of neglect and drug use. Going for laser resurfacing bros...

Unironically - not drinking tap water seemed to reduce my acne by a whole bunch. Get one of those water filters/water purifiers. Hopefully that helps

I used to be like her due to PCOS, it went away in a couple months after starting birth control

>wash your face with water every morning and evening
>moisturize
>don't eat like shit
>don't drink alc
>do not touch tor face throughout the day for no reason
>get good sleep
>avoid excessive sun without cover/sunscreen, getting some sun and a tan is very vital to your health though
>refrain from putting chemicals in your face
Simple as

If you are a the stage of the picture - accutane.
If you are at a milder one but still clearly not just a few pimples - topical antibiotics.
For prevention I would say 3 steps everyday care is the best.
1. Cleanser
2. Moisteruzer
3. Sunscreen
Sunscreen is the only clinically proven daily face care item that slow aging. It protects your skin from micro-damage, thus letting it self-repair better. That's the way how it's helpful with pimples as well.

Attached: 1626123906652.jpg (656x693, 48.76K)

>Accutane has the neat 100% side effect of causing suicidal thoughts though, so be safe.
That's bullshit. If your skin is bad enough that you're considering accutane then you have reason enough to be suicidal already. There was one famous case of a kid who killed himself while taking it and so now they have to put that disclaimer on it. The REAL reason to consider not taking it is that it dramatically increases your risk of getting Crohn's or IBS later in life. But if you're a depressed teenage pizzaface waking up with a blood and pus covered pillow every morning it's probably worth it in the short term.

Daily reminder not to put anything on your face at all. Take a multivitamin and eat greens/low calorie fruit and drink lots of water. Face scrubs, cleansers, masks etc fuck with your skins natural cycles and contain all kinds of toxic shit. Be a Chad wash your face with water only and change your pillows slips twice a week. This is the final redpill.

>be me
>pizza faced teenager
>really bad cystic acne, shit would ball up and not form a proper head
>Le genius idea
>really bad pimple balling in my left cheek, pressing against my teeth
>grab cake tester and pliers
>pierce the skin and insert into cheek, going deep into the cystic ball
>pull out, blood starts flowing
>grab pliers
>bite down on bath towel
>clamp down on cystic ball as hard as possible with pliers
>keep squeezing
>keep squeezing, more and more blood
>corner of vision goes black from pain
>BANG
>shit flies all over the mirror
>brown, yellow, red, green pus and blood covers the wall
>probably sprayed close to 200mL of fluid onto the mirror
>immediate pain that feels like Satan torturing my soul
>hurts like fucking torture
>Check face, can literally see cheek muscle and hole into face that is half an inch wide
>plier clamp marks on my face and inflammation looks like a bee stung it.

Ended up having to stick a cotton ball into it and then get stitches, still have a scar to this day from that time and another time on my neck. Don't do this, just get some acid face wash to clear up cystic acne.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000513195636.jpg (960x1280, 595.62K)

Accutane made me lose enamel on 80% of my teeth but it was the best decision of my life. Teeth can be fixed, gore on your face cannot.

I want to bust on her face

Zinc supplement
Omega 3 fish oil supplement
Vitamin A supplement
No dairy
No refined sugar
Drink more water
Use activated charcoal soap on face

Moisturize with a light amount of unrefined Shea butter at night. Once your face clears up, use to alcohol free witch hazel to help with the scars. Also, use clean pillow cases…fucking animals.

>Once your face clears up
Stupid retard

I just wash my face with water everyday when I shower lol and after that apply aloe vera moisturizer although I never really struggled with acne or breakouts or whatever I still atleast apply moisturizer because my skin does get pretty dry especially around my mouth and nose also drinking a lot of water and not eating shit all day helped too

I literally follow no real routine and none of you would guess my age.

Attached: Mypic2.jpg (1024x1024, 314.99K)

Oh jesus.
I just use a moisturizer. One of those weird placenta cream ones. Asians swear by it, and if I'm going to take facial care advice from anyone, it'd probably be them.
Every so often, like every couple of months, I do a little blackhead treatment since I get them on my nose. That's about it.

Seems to me this happens to people that bust into their mom's face cleaner shit at a young age, before that shit even starts. Probably throws off shit in the skin I dunno. My face cleared up when I figured the only place I used "face wash" was my face and was the worst spot with acne. Started using the old mad soap I use on my ass on my face, acne went away

Pic related at morning and night everyday and exfoliating twice a week.

Attached: 1630768642780.png (768x1536, 252.21K)

Absolute bullshit peddled by Americans, it doesn't cause depression or suicide thoughts you're all just soft

I’d say… 22? 23?

Haha guess again haha

completely different mechanism, so that's unlikely.

>sublingual minoxidil
what?

retard, acne as severe as in OP is not caused by external factors

21? 19? Idk man I am beat, you look like you just graduated high school

hygienekings.com

Yes

Attached: A2A9D34B-73A6-4C6D-B146-7D485063067C.jpg (333x376, 16.23K)

New fad, guys are self-administering oral minoxidil despite it being an extremely dangerous hypotension drug when absorbed orally. It has a block box warning and doctors almost never prescribe it these days.

something above 33?

I convinced my high school girlfriend that cum was good for her (very very minor) acne, good times

There is no way. He looks eAsily 23, not 33…

kek

Stop trolling

sorry

Jesus Christ this bitch look like she went hunting with mother fucking Dick Cheney

Attached: 1467582789883.gif (512x512, 715.74K)

>having that hairline at 23
It's over, you should kill yourself now

>dude just rinse your face with water and change your bed sheets daily :)
You fuckers never had real skin problems and it shows

Why are you so aggressive? OP only asked about your face routine. Of course I won't say my routine would cure severe acne.

>it turned me into a cynic.
Not a bad thing really. You can be cynical without being a douchebag. But you don't have to do that either.

I've order accutane without the help of a doctor. Gonna take 20mg/day for 6 months. Im not doing any bloodwork - is that stupid? I rarely drink and dont smoke.

50ish easily

Anyone have a good way to defeat ass-ne?
Cutting out carbs, sugars, and seed oils eradicated my awful cystic acne, but I still get assne, even if I stand at my standing desk all day.
Apple cider vinegar wash or something?

Attached: 1643384022213.jpg (1024x558, 43.85K)

>milk cleanser (Apply it to your face and then clean it with cotton. I really love this part since you can clearly see the dirts on the cotton)
>Face wash
>Face toner
>Moisturizer
>Sunscreen

MOOODS

>drink water
>eat healthy
>don't do drugs
>wear sunscreen
outside of having actual medical issues this is all you need

By your logic you can fuck a man doggy and it wont make you gay.

clean your gut, it is caused by overgrowth of bad bacteria in the intestine

Stop trolling and samefagging, nigger.

Haha I'm not underage and I don't really look that young. XD

when I get bad acne I put honey and cinnamon on it and it usually goes away after a few days

Any recommendations for repairing red, sun-damaged skin? I never used enough sunscreen as a kid and now my nose is much redder and oily than the rest of my face.

>Accutane has the neat 100% side effect of causing suicidal thoughts though
cool, always wanted to kill myself

You more than likely have seborrhoeic dermatitis not much in the way of cures since its a chronic condition but certainly ways to elevate symptoms problem is there are many causes and many treatments so you just have to figure out which one works for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDsqNvt6KXw

watch this video before you take accutane
nigger went from sporty chad soldier to having almost every single bodily function destroyed just from your weird fucked up retinol analogue

this site made me more optimistic, since everyone here is a cynic and I am also a cynic so I got cynical about cynicism because all these negative nancies are obnoxious as fuck

liver is an insanely massive source of vitamin A, if you eat beef liver you get like 100 grams of liver for every 20-40 kilos of meat, meaning it's very easy to eat unnaturally large amounts
just eat eggs instead, they're more nutritious over all and you'll never overdose on them

Omg wtf, would it sting if you cum on her face with all of those open sores ?

some of them larger and more insidious than others

1. Take Cannabidiol capsules
2. Smear face with 3% hydrogen peroxide
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

retard alert
just eat liver a few times a month, not every day

>Limit the amount of trash in your diet (sugar, alcohol, takeaways ect)

>3-4 litres of water a day

>Take 1000 mg of omega 3, 30mg of zinc picolinate and 4000 IU of d3 + K2 a day

If you do these steps for 3 months and your skin doesn't improve, or your skin is just completely fucked like OPs picture, get on accutane

No one mentioned the most obvious cause.
Deep fried food.
I always get an instant skin reaction from eating deep fried food.

Attached: simpson deep fryer.png (375x282, 216.78K)

it's better to just eat eggs because they're completely foolproof

Do you really think anyone destroys Truro skin to wear foundation

Why limit yourself to just one food?
Eggs have hardly any vitamin A.

>that her face
Fuck my eyes!!!

Post scar please if true you’re a mad man lmao

the only food higher in retinol than eggs are various livers, frankenstein oils or high fat dairy foods(cheese, cream, butter), and the latter is fairly evenly tied. I think it sends a message that you don't need that much more retinol. Vitamin A in excess is a dangerous poison.

Attached: olderek.jpg (1440x1256, 104.57K)

>that nose
rhinophyma, see dermatologist

What the hell does a toner do? Keep seeing that brought up. How is it different than a moisturizer?

>Be me
>Cutting
>only eat healthy
>Cut out 90% dairy (Only Greek yogurt)
>skin was super clear and healthy
>decide to bulk
>introduce dairy again
>start having mini break outs

Why must dairy be so good but so bad....

Attached: 1643412784732.png (602x960, 374.77K)

yeah the side effect was probably also due to being an adolescent teenager riddled by cyst sized balls on the most exposed part of your body.
I'm glad I took accutane, even though it accelerated my hair loss, skin > hair imo

numbers... woaah

Attached: 1643478954126.jpg (180x186, 27.38K)

>it's probably worth it in the short term
retard alert
do you seriously think that it's worth dealing with IBS or even worse chron's later in life? fucking imbecile

she looks russian

You realize I said liver, because that guy recommended cod liver oil, which I am allergic to, and gives me immediate skin rashes.
Conversely, I have noticed acne inflammations disappear the day after eating liver.
Egg yolks also do this for me, but it's not the vitamin A, it's the lecithin and choline which boosts liver function, increasing glutathione, which is good for the immune system.

You would have to get 60-70% of your calories from eggs to get RDI of vitamin A intake. Quite a pathetic source of vitamin A.

Everyone has different triggers.
I can eat unlimited diary and refined sugar, with no issues, but the smallest amount of deep fried oil sets me off right away. Same issue with fatty chicken and fatty salmon.

Exfoliate and wear sunscreen. I’m 31 but people think I’m 22, it’s the only reason I have an 18 year old gf. No one thinks there’s an age gap and even if someone knows they don’t care since I don’t look old

>have acne
>drink 1/3 of a liter of milk every day
>probably the culprit
I fucking refuse to drop my milk
what the fuck can I do?

>You would have to get 60-70% of your calories from eggs to get RDI of vitamin A intake. Quite a pathetic source of vitamin A.
no? what RDA is that? the RDA I know of is 800 mcg, which you get with 300 grams of eggs, or 400 calories. Also if you want to get naturalistic:

>beef liver: 10-15 pounds
>beef meat: 440 pounds
>liver:meat ratio: 1:30
>liver retinol content: 14000 mcg per 100 g

>chicken liver: 35 grams
>chicken meat: 3 pounds
>liver:meat ratio: 1:38
>liver retinol content: 10000 mcg per 100 g

>pork meat: 150 pounds
>liver weight: 1.6 kg
>liver:meat ratio: 1:42
>liver retinol content: 13000 mcg per 100g

these are pretty similar numbers as you might expect. meat is like, 120-250 kcal/100g depending on fat content, so lets say we have an average caloric density of meat as 180 kcal. if you eat 1 kg or 1800 kcal of meat a day, which is of course a diet worthy a king in any era of history aside from now, you get approximately 33g/26g/23g of liver from cow/chicken/pork, which comes out to...huh that's like 4666/2600/2990 mcg of retinol, which is much higher than I expected, so I guess this entire line of reasoning BTFO me.

Regardless, you need to be careful with liver, because I myself experienced huge migraines and depression/fatigue from eating too much, but it might have been the copper content, which is insanely high in beef but normal in the other two livers. or it was because they only sold liver in pounds so I ate too much and overdosed. But if it works for you, go ahead, just be careful. I still think eggs are a perfectly valid alternative.

Switch to east Asian skincare products( Korean or Japanese), they mog the fuck outta western products without any of those shitty chemicals.
Trention 3-4x a week.
Mineral sunscreen anytime you go out. I was called a faggot and gay by my friends yet i look years younger than them.
Good healthy organic, animal based diet. Ex, bone broth, liver, grass fed milk and yorgut, fermented vegetables.
Don't touch your face

drop the milk for a month and see if acne stops
>no i refuse
do it you big gay baby

how the fuck do I even get that quick protein boost in the morning then

try eating your boyfriends cum faggot

or eggs or meat works too you dumb bimbo bitch

>meat in the morning
no
>eggs
I can actually try this since I can just make 2 boiled eggs in the evening and quickly eat them the morning after but I don't know how palatable that is in the morning
I hope this isnt all for nothing

>no
your conceptions of breakfast foods is a shitty meme from 1950

wait, now another problem arises, calories
FUCK
that's not the thing, Idgaf I just can't sit down and eat dinner in the morning

who said anything about dinner? just eat a meatball sandwhich

>wait, now another problem arises, calories
also eggs are 140 kcal for 12 g protein
milk is 120-180 for 11 g protein

Zinc

same

why would u do this man wtf

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/beef-products/3469/2
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/dairy-and-egg-products/111/2

1 lb of beef liver contains 28 days worth of vitamin A. I enjoy eating liver once or twice a month, and feel good when I eat it.

20 large eggs (1430 calories) contains 100% of the daily recomended intake of vitamin A.
All this is based on a 2000 calorie diet.

So you're recommendation is retarded. I'm going to keep eating liver once or twice a month, rather than eat 20 eggs a day for the vitamin A.

I used to get headaches from eating liver, but I think it was a detox headache, from finally getting a potent source of vitamin A. I don't get headaches from it anymore, but just get great warm feeling energy. And yes it's gross to eat too much, hence when I don't have it that often.

do you really think anyone would be healthy without liver if the RDA was 20 eggs a day? it's obviously wrong, and it's also dependent on various factors since disease, smoking/smoke, sunlight and other things deplete retinol from the body. I mean, go ahead, i might actually also try to eat some chicken livers because my blood retinol is normal now, but it's not necessary. I also had vitamin D deficiency last winter despite trying to tan as much as I could the summer of 2020, and it might be a consequence of retinol overload since IIRC the retinol has some interaction with the RXR receptor that depletes vitamin D if disproportional.

>I used to get headaches from eating liver, but I think it was a detox headache, from finally getting a potent source of vitamin A. I don't get headaches from it anymore, but just get great warm feeling energy. And yes it's gross to eat too much, hence when I don't have it that often.
some time during march I got insane energy bursts and clarity of vision from eating home made liver paté, but it lasted like the first halves of three days before it faded, and as I kept on eating liver paté during the week I got cold, depressed and lost visual sharpness and color. But man oh wow, I don't recall ever seeing anything like it, it was like my eyes were a ultra HD OLED running 8k video with ramped up color saturation.

>do you really think anyone would be healthy without liver if the RDA was 20 eggs a day? it's obviously wrong
nigga you don't need to eat 20 eggs a day because your own liver also stores vitamin A

so you mean that I could simply eat 150 eggs every sunday and that retinol would last me throughout the week?

>eggs are the only retinol source
>what is beta carotene

How long to be aware of changes?

99% of people who don't eat liver, carrots or sweet potatos regularly are deficient in vitamin A

>do you really think anyone would be healthy without liver if the RDA was 20 eggs a day?
I'm just going with the nutrition information from those links. 1 large egg contains 5% RDI of vitamin A. Eggs just aren't that great a source of vitamin A.

100g of sweet potato contains 284% RDA of vitamin A, so you can also get enough vitamin A by just eating a few sweet potatos every week. If you eat to many your skin will turn orange.

You get what you deserve, roidtranny haha.

>284%
*384%

so all you have to do is to eat half a small carrot a day?
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2383/2

also fun fact: carrots only have shitloads of vitamin a (carotene) because carotene is the color of the dutch royal house of orange and they cultivated it to be really orange

>girl has cystic acne
>still gets a husband
>guy has cystic acne
>dies alone
why is the world so fuckign UNFAIR bros

>tfw I eat one carrot a day
based dutch royal house
my question is if I already have enough vitamin A stored in my body, what happens if I then eat liver?

yeah pretty much, or eat sweet potatos once a week.
But the conversion of beta-carotene to vitamin A is not perfect, and some people aren't good at it, so many people will have better results from eating liver once or twice a month. But liver is a powerhouse of B vitamins as well.

Your skin turns orange.
Source: I used to eat 2-3 large carrots every day, and it would take a few weeks for my skin to turn a really nice tanned orange color.
Carotenoids in your skin is one of the top skin care supplements, and I noticed I was pretty resistant to sunburns when that happened.
Also got a few complements that my skin had a really nice tan, but it was mostly just the carotenoids.

Holy shit that's disgusting

You're a retard

LISTEN UP WELL U RETARDS, THIS IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL PIMPLE PROBLEMS
I suffered big cystic acne for most middleschool, was absolute hell. After trying everything, and I mean everything, i came unto a post in some acne forum about how to completely stop acne.
1. Delete dairy products
2. Take around 60mg zinc daily (start small)
3. Take around 500mcg of vitamin A (roaccutane is based on vitamin A)
Following these three simple steps I cleared COMPLETELY of any and all nasty acne, FOREVER.
Creams, ointments and topical treatments cant do shit if inside you are a festering ground for acne, you have to attack the problem from the inside.
Dont take accutane, ive read countless of cases where it fucks something up in the long term, try what I told you first, please!! Im almost going 10 years acne free, after suffering from it so badly I would pop around 5-8 big puss filled pimples every fucking day, hell on earth. Hopefully this will help someone just as how that old post helped me big time

all medications have side effects. some are just more pronounced than others

Cock sucking homo

wtf this is a whole series

40s
Are you trying to brag?

I was a depressed virgin in college until I got on accutane. When my face cleared up suddenly girls were much more interested, it was like a switch flipped. Turns out under my pizza face I was a chad the whole time lol, and believe me getting bitches is the best antidepressant there is.

As with literally everything, it's both. Keep in mind people with bad acne know they have it, so they wash their face and use all kinds of products, more than regular people.

>degenerate horde

Normal cleanser then I mix and apply Q&A Peptide serum and Q&A Zinc face serum

That's it, not had a spot/blemish in years

You can take dutasteride.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Attached: 123456.png (835x376, 233.8K)

Attached: 1613198890165.jpg (850x400, 127.7K)

>tfw skin sags so i get those chud-style nasolabial folds across my face
it looks like shit

Attached: 1621338073005.png (975x767, 38.99K)

Congratulations on not having a genetic susceptibility.

Acutane

Charcoal face scrub
Rinse
Rinse again with cold water
Mistery mix moisturiser (not a brand just all the moisturisers I get from gift sets)

I'm switching to cold water only. Just seen a picture of myself from 10 years ago on a camping trip and turns out I had much better skin when I wasn't bothering with washes, retinols and other gay shit that I hate. You get into a cycle of oh christ there's a blemish better use this to get rid of it, which then inflames some other crap. I intend to break the cycle and escape from the cosmetics jew.

Attached: 1628730878960.gif (220x260, 1005.13K)

EX-GF showed me these. And now i swear by them

Attached: Stridex-Strength-Medicated-Pads-Maximum-55-Count-041388097015-1500x1500_e22b1213-3350-4281-9faf-65ef87b55cdb_2000x.jpg (1500x1500, 122.56K)

I'm not samefagging or trolling. I'm 38. You look 10-15 years older to me. Easily. I'd have literally bet money on it last post.

Only if you had an STD but I dont understand how the acne would make you sting

Heard sweet potatoes cause kidney stones. How wrong is that?
How do you eat them? Just munch them raw?

not sure if someone posted this already, but just stop being a teenager to have your face stop looking like this. I had acne all through teenage years. tried supplements and medications (memes like proactive and prescription) and nothing worked. got older and it went away. i'll get the occasional pimple, sometimes a couple if i change workout routines or diets (chalk it up to hormone adjustment period).

wash your face at night and drink a lot of water. other than that, try to get over your insecurities about having acne and everything else.

wagmi my adolescent frends.

Attached: squadup.jpg (670x795, 60.2K)

25 here
I've got shit weak skin prone to eczema flare-ups, and even when it doesn't itch, it tends to be reddish, uneven, thin, and shows crevices when it shouldn't

I just wash it with a soft soap, I put on moisturising cream like 3 to 4 times a day, some gel to smoothen it up

it looks "alright" in the right circumstances but it's just annoying to carry cream in my backpack.

when the flare-ups are too intense I just steroid cream, but this shit is dangerous because it leaves your skin extremely thin and not looking very good.

>my one specific and niche experience is applicable to every single other person

Why do you do this user.

the Any Forums millionaire mindset

I think they gave me Accutane years ago. Don't even remember just popped them pills and floated down easy street. Wash with water, rarely any problems

BC helped with my back acne. I'm also on a very low dose. Shout out to all the pimply femanons out there

>unironically using dunning-krueger

For beard and eyebrow growth without the trouble of applying it to my face, without the dryness from the alcohol and with fewer side effects than drinking the stuff.

My eyelashes are insane.
All the blonde hair on my arms and legs has turned dark brown.
And its been pretty good for my face.

But yeah, it wasn't really relevant to this thread.

the advice is legit, youre the retard

No processed foods, no sugar. Never wash it, just rinse with water. No problems.

fr I don't have to waste time with dumb face products and I never have to worry about acne anymore thank you accutane!

>and another time
jesus fuck this acne thing was really getting into your mental. my sympathies

Dude literally reenacted a MAD skit.

This. I knew something sounded familiar.
youtu.be/K0Rl4a0vMVU I wasnt the only one who found this disturbing, right?

Cant zinc make it worse?

Accutane is for retards. Literally just use retinol. The strong shit you get from prescriptions. I've got a year supply under my sink.

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I had terrible back acne until I was about 25. Totally sapped my confidence. I went to several dermatologists. They all prescribed me antibiotics and weak skin cleansers, refusing to give me accutane because of the possible sides. I finally just ordered some from a research chemical website. I never felt suicidal. In fact, it improved my mood and life greatly. Cleared me up in 3 months. I love walking around shirtless now.

I'm thinkin about hopping on the Tret for to lose my wrinkle gains and maybe when I get back into Minox it's supposed to be synergistic somehow.

Aren't collagen supplements a meme?

Extra tip for people with Rosacea, Azelaic Acid Gel 20% (or the lowest you can get without a prescription, or go to a doctor to get one) by the morning (use sunscreen) and Ivermectin 1% Cream in the night (fuck Soolantra, if you can't get some pharmacy to make the correct cream and percentage for you, unironically buy some horse paste with only IVM and dilute on some nivea soft until you reaches 1%).

IBS isn't even true either. Turns out having awful acne to begin with is the real link to IBS later in life.

Only 500mcg vitamin a?

Young people get acne because they're healthy. When you're healthy your immune system will excrete toxins through your skin instead of leaving it sit in your body causing other problems. So while acne is a sign that you should change your diet, you should be glad you're getting it

One of my girlfriends had bad acne and I used to lick her face all the time. I made her feel comfortable with herself and she was an animal in bed

accutane
took a medium dose for about half a year and been on a low dose for a year
works perfectly but only flaw is i don't really know at what point i stop taking it

I had great improvements when I stopped using shampoo and started washing my face only with water. Shampoo is absolutely unnecessary for short to middle length hair.

Attached: 1642452129626.png (500x433, 118.82K)

worked for me while i was on it but then came back when i stopped albeit not as bad. best thing was cutting out dairy.

Change your pillowcase regularly. Really helped me in my teens

Update after 1 night:
My skin is a much more even, natural tone across my whole face, no redness. My skin also seems to fit on my bones a little bit tighter and healthier than it does when i've soaped, applied serums and moisturiser.

Attached: 1619968608867.jpg (496x880, 111.17K)

no sugar
no dairy
wash face 2 times a day, water only
drink more water
dont touch your face
clean shaven
junk food once a week at most
if you eat like shit you look like shit

only thing is that I have big pores that get clogged up with shit, dont think I can do anything about that unfortunately

Pretty sure acne is just when your bodies immune system is overactive causing excess amounts of inflammation than the average person, hence why a lot of sever acne is red and inflamed.
OP if you don't want to get on accutane try get a script for tretinoin and clindamycin topical, also try following a low inflammatory diet by avoiding inflammatory foods like refined sugars, refined white carbs, toxic processed meats. Eat plenty of low GI foods to avoid spiking your blood sugar and causing inflammation.
Turmeric supplements are also really good for reducing inflammation in the body.

Never had any major outbreaks.
I've always only showered and washed my blankets and pillow case every other week.
I noticed I get more whiteheads after wearing a mask.