I'm genuinely happy to see more and more people are waking up to how amazing this game actually is

I'm genuinely happy to see more and more people are waking up to how amazing this game actually is

Attached: 579a7c5de0509d5e47dada676e06ec03.jpg (1920x1079, 394.91K)

well its me xd at first i hoped the hate train. but now i cant stop playing it

You're both really fucking gay

Attached: 1607650266983.jpg (1796x5120, 3.09M)

It's a well known fact that a majority of people that were trolling this games abysmal launch actually enjoyed the game. They literally did it for the lulz

>2020+2
>shitzamtrannies still seething and coping
sad!

Attached: 1614090321513.png (1500x776, 267.25K)

i mean the game was unplayable for console players and a buggy mess for anyone who didn't have anything better than 1060 and above average cpu. Even if you did have a half decent PC it was still a buggy mess. Overall the game was still fun, it had one of the best atmosphere ever. But that was all really, shit has a lot of cut content that is fairly obvious even today with all the patches.
But yes the game is very good even with its flaws now and it doesn't deserve all the hate it.

It's decent, just overhyped as fuck and victim to the meme machine beating a dead horse into the ground

It's not though, it's basically a Skyrim mod. World is shit to explore, NPCs are shit, and the cops are retarded so you either have no consequences for your actions, or you get instagibbed.
But I do have to give them that they've finally added the thing from the teaser trailer to the game...
10 FUCKING YEARS later.

Attached: 1538398078655.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

>shazamtroon
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>try new edgerunner side gig
>it's le wheelchair guy morally justified to rob his employer because cripple lol
ebin

There is absolutely no emergent gameplay. Can't have police chases or anything. Feels like you can see the scripting when you move about in the "sandbox"

I'm glad as well. I like the genre a lot. Hopefully this will get gen z kids to explore it beyond just Deus Ex. Nothing wrong with Deus Ex, just saying that you could do better.

>doing the same fucking mundane pointless things a bazillion times like in a tranime gachashit is what makes a good game

Attached: z50xp-1619719725-16226-list_items-no.jpg (628x628, 43.45K)

>Why yes I support tranny pozz, how could you tell?

Attached: 1607649877847.jpg (2318x5752, 2.73M)

The best part of Cyberpunk is how Night City is an entire ecosystem set up by corporations. Even criminal activity is incentivized and needed. Corporations could stop every single gang, enforce their iron will and have zero crime ultra Stalinist state, but since those are regimes that are eventually topped they have rather found out that divide and conquer tactics, consumerism and media, and de facto heavily gatekeeping education while letting organized crime thrive are far more effective tools for the globalists to stay on top and control the social pyramid. A ruling class stays on top until the other classes allow it, most of the time due to the cultural supremacy imposed to them. In this case consumerism.

>I'm genuinely happy to see more and mo-ACK!

Attached: 1607960600199.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

>mfw called this game flopping hard and being dogshit
lol
go woke go broke i bet witcher 4 will be total dogshit too now

Yes. They are using Unreal Engine 5. Of course it's going to be shit.

A quest where Jesse Cox asks you to fuck his wife would've been kino

soul

my fellow shazamsisters... just let it go, it's no use anymore
we must finally admit that we lost and CDPR won...
and that we will never be real women
all that's left for us is to dilate and kys ourselves

Attached: 1637359117061.png (745x956, 651.63K)

Cope.

Attached: 1622677253503.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Based same here. Best cyberpunk game ever made.

Does it have AI yet?

>go woke go broke i bet witcher 4 will be total dogshit too now
>Now

Nigger go play Witcher 2

Just the first hour

And tell me CDPR hasn't always been dogshit

>Hopefully this will get gen z kids to explore it beyond just Deus Ex.
Hopefully it will get Gen Z kids to explore Deus Ex to begin with.

>Set all clothes off.
>Leave apartment.
>Suddenly have panties on.
Censored piece of shit.

literally and factually false