I feel like I would like twilight princess better, if it took after OOT and MM in style and sound

I feel like I would like twilight princess better, if it took after OOT and MM in style and sound.

Attached: trilogy.png (795x1651, 1.48M)

True

False

But it did take after MM and OOT?

I think he means if it followed it aesthetically/stylistically

O suck dicks on a daily basis. I love big black cocks.

Like how majoras mask reused the same sounds and character models from OOT.

Also the lighting in TP is kinda eye straining. But that's just me.

TP is the worst 3D Zelda by far.
Terrible pacing, forgettable dungeons, too many single-use items, some literal duplicates, and the main gimmick gets old and useless very soon. The story and characters try to act all cool and epic, but go nowhere and fall flat in the end.

>Also the lighting in TP is kinda eye straining. But that's just me.
me too. I understand the bloom was there in order to fit a certain aesthetic the game had, especially when you were in the twilight realm areas, but looking at it long enough just made my eyes feel tired. love the game, but I agree the bloom was a bit much.

yeah Idk why the ground and rocks have to glow

Attached: glow.png (1194x781, 2.27M)

It didn't take after OoT in terms of game design either. OoT is gated by the items you get. TP is gated by cutscenes

It did really have the same color palette and sound effects.

The only effects I think that weren't in the game were the menu transitions and the little blips from moving around the item subscreen. Also now that I watch some gameplay, I can hear the Wind Waker Rupee and Heart-up sound effects. I don't remember TP having any original sound effects at all.

WW lighting blows it out of the water

Attached: miyamoto makes an announcement.jpg (736x270, 72.8K)

Boomer = OOT
Millennials = TP
Zoomer = BOTW

I played OoT in 1998 and I'm late millenial

Are you seriously replying to that shitpost as if boomers were the generation before millennials? Or do you really think 50 year old men in the late 90s were the demographic for OoT?

Um I was only pretending

im a 92 millennial and TP is my least favorite 3D Zelda

have you played skyward sword?

yep

crazy to think blatant racism was considered funny on this site