One piece fags getting a new game

>one piece fags getting a new game
>naruto chads are all but forgotten
This fucking sucks, dattebayo

Attached: tumblr_861719d780ed8a4f3f56109e63c8aeee_d6e2fa4d_1280.jpg (1059x698, 105.33K)

it doesnt matter how many new shitty games they get, they all suck balls and the naruto fighting games are one of the best out there

you got loads of shit games
also unlike one piece some of your games are good

the ultimate ninja storm games suck dick

annnnd how many games dose naruto "chads" have ?

Eh? Naruto Storm is the only good arena fighter/3D fighting game on the planet though, and its DAMN good.

kill yourself narutard

Uh, a lot

Soul...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140.44K)

>one piece fags
>naruto chads
You are both fags.

>naruto
>chads
lmfao

Let the franchise take a rest.

There hasn't been a good naruto game in 12 years Op. Storm is pure style over substance cancerous normie trash.

Attached: RNEEUD.png (1024x680, 1.25M)

Stopped giving a shit about Naruto during that Pain arc when the villain killed the entire leaf village and then afterwards had a change of heart so he brought them all back with his magical powers because he felt bad.

There is only so much hack writing one person can handle.

Attached: 1649962034593.png (960x720, 878.41K)

I cant fucking believe One Piece is still going. I stopped following years ago only to find out that it hasnt progressed at all

fpbp

how big are nami's tits by now?

>tits
now we are a loli manga

Attached: 1663124189279552.jpg (850x1200, 323.43K)

Yes.

Attached: 1545214184032.jpg (1080x1215, 260.89K)

Wan piss has had zero good games
Naruto has had a few

>naruto is shit and dead
>one piece is decent and alive
it's really a mystery...

[spoiler>watching shounenshit past the age of 14 at all[/spoiler]

Why is Naruto dressed as Lee here

The Naruto franchise is just plague with literally plot armor no jutsu and enemy nurfing BS that is illogical to it battle power system. Every akatsuki defeat from sasori to konan was some massive ass pull from kishimoto. Kakuzu had it thee worst when facing Naruto.

Attached: Kakuzu_mugshot.png (1560x1056, 1.3M)

Boruto ruined Naruto

No it isn't, you're just bad at it.

one piss and narutard is for brainlets, jojo is for high iq strategic battle chads

that shit series deserved it
turdruto was one of the worst

Why do bugmen like musou games so much?.
One piece could have atleast a half-decent game if it wasnt for musou games market

soul

you can unlock costumes

Which girl from naruto series has the cutest feet?

Attached: 526c288fc428352310462cf3bb2ccdeb8b314f6b.jpg (1024x1085, 496.03K)

I know a guy who loves One Piece and keeps saying it should get a new game. He looks like the soijak meme and he has a million shounen funko pops in his office (I am talking about you lol)

No, aliens ruined Naruto

Fag

>no one post it
Fine, I'll do it myself.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS.

The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Any Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.