So what’s going on with this series then? Are they ever coming to Steam?

So what’s going on with this series then? Are they ever coming to Steam?

Attached: 6B792F15-18C6-445A-8DD2-36F4A5B15B9C.jpg (1200x800, 146.42K)

Did Konami have their showcase yet

Who cares? I'm not even a stealthfag and even I find these games to be lackluster in the actual stealth department.

How so?

RETARD!!!!!!!!

i don't care about 4
i just want metal gear solid 3 with the crouch walk mechanic from the 3DS version on PC

Attached: 1642291090673.jpg (999x827, 38.89K)

It was 30 minutes of Yugioh, and the rest was Bomberman, soccer, idolshit and a little bit of Suikoden

Tech illiterate retard, lmfao.

it's konami. they hate video games nowadays or something, so don't bet on it. if it does come to PC, it'll probably be the bottom of the barrel type of port lul

Attached: CJ.jpg (326x273, 20.82K)

If you’re talking MGS1 then absolutely. 2 and 3 had some more interesting mechanics though.

The collection will be formally announced at an upcoming Sony / Microsoft event or the VGAs.

This. two more weeks...

Extremely dull level design. Backtracking through Shadow Moses and going through Big Shell in 2 put me to sleep. Doesn't help that you get interrupted in every room by lengthy poorly delivered dialogue sequences.
More cool attention to detail and some neat interactions than anything majorly substantial.

>it's konami. they hate video games nowadays or something
Suikoden *just* got remastered, but I can't expect an MGSfag to actually know about good games.

Based Konami, they know MGSfags and SHfags dont play videogames, only repeat what their favorite streamers say. I cant believe still there are people waiting for Hack Del Toro to make a Silent Hill game when that fag never made a videogame in his entired life.

once konami sells the rights it will get a port

Never ever

If you want to play them, get the hd collection on ps3 or attempt to emulate them

Nothing, and no.

fair enough dude. i haven't touched mgs since i was a kid. i just know konami are genuienly retarded about vidya since TPP released. they'll only rerelease something for a quick buck nowadays

I'm just gonna have to buy a second-hand PS3 aren't I?

For fucks sake.

Attached: 1241131123.png (420x440, 257.27K)

KONAMI BRING BACK TO STORE PLS

Attached: OIP - 2022-09-16T102232.932.jpg (474x474, 13.93K)

The collection is legit, it's just Sony, Microsoft or Dorito Pope have dibs on presenting the reveal.

>Based Konami, they know MGSfags and SHfags dont play videogames, only repeat what their favorite streamers say
Actually based lmao

Del Toro confirmed at last year's VGAs that he and Kojima were making Silent Hills.

For the time it's taking they better drop the "on Steam NOW" or I'm killing myself.

Source? Oh, right, you don't have one.

Try watching the show you underage cretin.

didn't ask

Attached: flat,128x128,075,t.jpg (128x128, 5.34K)

You can emulate it if you have a good pc.

Hello caramel

Misquoted, it was for the nigga below you.

So you admit to not having a source lmao. Can't even provide a link

he did provide a source lol