Street Fighter 6 BROS??? WHATS THIS???????

Street Fighter 6 BROS??? WHATS THIS???????

Attached: IMG_2636.jpg (1024x576, 181.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KpwYsWeJbKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ur doom rawr UwU

>Japan is slowly getting pozzed
In other news grass is green.

That is the Identity button my good friend

>Why yes, I do indentify as an Boeing AH-64 Apache attack helicopter. How could you tell?

imagine identify yourself as male/female in the 2020's
LMAOOOOOOOO

This is you unable to go about your life without a boogietheir occupying your mind at all times. You are not well, and I'd argue more mentally troubled then the people you are most afraid of. Seek help.

tummy...

it's kind of crazy watching a few dozen somethingawful troons slowly spread their gender identity trolling over the last decade into the mainstream.

It's over

Attached: 1663319753164.jpg (1268x1173, 696.97K)

Kill yourself faggot

I've never seen this retarded argument work, not even once. Seek better bait.

>do as I say!
>do as I say!

What this guy said

Attached: 1660253653524233.png (552x686, 833.19K)

Why did people think Japan wouldn't eventually fall to this shit?

That’s not happening and it’s good that it is

Attached: 1660324820207914.jpg (474x630, 48.95K)

You first friend.
Not even bait. Focus on your own shit.
Ironic.

>you have now been banned from online multiplayer on all your games for gross misconduct

100% optional in every way. Next question?

this lack of self awareness is pathetic

So, can I undress bodytype 2 and jerk off to it?

SF6 is a tranny game,simple as. Soive and SF6 both are troon games only T8 remains.

You are actively seeking it out.

it's not even hard

Attached: baited.gif (484x486, 814.57K)

Japan didn't.
Localizers are doing this.

Attached: 1658783010546799.jpg (628x611, 227.94K)

>Focus on your own shit
So why are you in this thread instead of doing that?

>you can now get neetbux for disability for saying YWNBAW
we literally cannot stop winning

>MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE MALE FEMALE

Attached: 1660080616148024.png (263x191, 10.33K)

I wonder if you can type it in instead of preset options. I’m gong to put Zim/Zer/Attack Helicopter

>NO U

Attached: 1660743012731509.jpg (989x1001, 363.03K)

Leftist Degeneracy Will Spread to Japan

It's Japan in the year 2025. Everywhere you go you hear music made by Blacks from around the world; even rural areas aren't safe. Imagine watching those Japanese women twerking, presenting their cheeks to the nearest foreign bull, while their mothers rejoice at the beauty of progress, and their fathers contemplate suicide for the tenth time this week. Japan will be flooded with millions of migrants: Berbers, Arabs, Africans, Filipinos, and even the odd Swede. Swarming around the locals, they set up their shitty peddling areas, crowding out native businesses, erasing the refined and elegant Japanese scripture with an asymmetrical, distorted mess of different languages in shops, on signs, and even in manga.

Attached: 3463624563462525.jpg (850x1191, 289.55K)

Thanks for that one chief. If i havent seen it, its new to me.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 20.58K)

As the Japanese are reduced to a marginal interest group in their own country, even their laws will not be safe from immigrant protests. First, they will be lobbied, bullied, and shamed into accepting their new feminist laws. Women will get preferential treatment in all areas of employment, until there are no more suitable men that out-earn them, and the men will be reduced to shit-tier service sector labour, and involuntary, depression induced NEETdom. Next, they will start writing their legislation in multiple languages; to show the inclusive nature of the state, and to welcome the new Japanese to their tolerant new home. This is just the beginning though, eventually, once the Japanese population becomes the minority, the language of legislation will be converted to the most inclusive, universal, and progressive language of all: English. By this point there will be nothing unique left of the Japanese. They will be lonely and depressed, they won't have kids, and the remaining children will either be atomized, isolated men, or globalized, booty bouncing, diversity loving thots, desperate to improve their status by dating the biggest, strongest, urban beast they could find.

This is the future of Japan. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the collapse.

Yaoyi Daimon Ketsufure
youtu.be/KpwYsWeJbKc

Attached: 3597359827359743.jpg (1280x1792, 188.51K)

All japs getting pozzed at same time. It's higher power ordering them or controlling them right? You can't change policies of many major publishers without having massive power. The LGBT mafia truly become too strong.

>body type used to be a completely pointless distinction because it still determined if you were a he or a she
>that decision is now separate so the option being "body type" now makes sense
What's the issue? The main takeaway here is that you can make traps by picking a male with body type 2.

Stop being antisemitic.

>there are unironic jews in the WEF who think that people will recognize trannies as real women by replacing 'gender' with 'body type'
Why are jews so delusional???? Why are they so subhuman????

Attached: 4b873c756da8d883.jpg (1124x1110, 260.6K)

I agree.
As true supporter of binary it should be body types 1 and 10

>slowly
also
>implying japan wasn't pozzed before

What exactly is the issue with more body types? You could have small, tall, muscly, fat, etc. More body types are a good thing are lead to more customizable characters.

the left won you lost deal with it

No, I wrote this in 2019 and I was right. Enjoy your waifu getting urbanized.

Attached: 3567689534.jpg (850x1112, 79.9K)

well?

Why aren't we allowed to see Body Type 2's nipples?

Attached: 1539771237662.jpg (264x292, 7.96K)

Since maiji masonic era.

>I have never heard of a character creator

Good question because deep inside they know there is only a male and a female.

You think bland corporate moralistic sanitization is "the left", that's cute

Attached: 1629086505644.png (210x230, 2.98K)

Because it has developed breasts

don't like it? don't buy it.

Because body type 2 is female :)

Yes? I will do that to forspoken too. I can also shit on the changes too.

Obviously neither have you.

Japan has been shilling trannies since the 80s.

>hostile misgendering

if someone corrects you on their pronouns and you continually choose to use the wrong ones then you're kind of an asshole and the reason why laws like that are being pushed

if you weren't such an asshole about it, it wouldn't even be an issue

>do as I say!
>do as I say!

GOD i wish my ass were that fat

>man on a board about games goes to discuss games he may or may not be interested in and is immediately his with propaganda
>"just stop looking for it bro"
fuck off.

>someone called me a cunt
>lock him up!

Nice fascism, bro.

Believe me user, I have never been 'corrected' by a tranny, only given false information.