Recommend me some fucking games to play on this beauty

recommend me some fucking games to play on this beauty

Attached: 20210909_122051.jpg (1632x918, 447.98K)

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Cyberpunk maxed out. Even for a shooter unless you're on a 360hz monitor your already at the limit even at 4k

>buying a 30 series card less than a week before the 40 series are announced.

dwarf fortress

>not waiting for the 50 series
ngmi

Less than a week and 2-3 years are not the same thing retard.

Like even if you buy a 30 wait one week for the 40s to be announced so the price drops even more.

>not preparing for the 60 series
lmaoing at your life

>not wait till we go full circle and we start with the 100's again

>not waiting for the 69ti
LMAO

already did, beautiful
piece of shit I hated it
not autistic enough, already playing noita

Nothing tha would make it really work cause that shit didnt exist now, maybe after 7 or 8 years from here, but I suppose you can play some maxed stuff like Cyberpunk, Control or RDR2 to feel that the money you waste in this really worth it.

would that help in any way at all? nvidia supposedly has a surplus of chips, people are bailing on crypto and no longer buying gpus, their stock is down hard and yet they refuse to back down on pricing. i really dont see the announcement of the 40xx doing anything.

Put an A.I. on it and use it to create 1500 pictures of ass per hour

Attached: 00003-3202354061-Stunning_ginger_standing_in_a_meadow,_(has_a_large_ass),_wearing_(tight)_khaki_pants,_ponytail_hair.png (512x512, 427.18K)

modded skyrim

If they launch the 40 series at or lower than the 30 series prices they are going to drop the 30 series price even more to try and flush out those items.

I can almost bet that nvidia had an emergency meeting on the 40s prices when Eth announced the merger was done.

Help me out Any Forums, what should I upgrade into, coming from a 1070ti and i5 7700k if I don't want to spend a whole lot of money?

Announced. Availability will be scarce until November with luck.

>not travelling to an alternate universe where they weren't stuck on the same architecture for 14 years and the new CPUs and GPUs are called X-9-0.11 and the GPUs are numbered T1.090 XI

There's not much reason not to wait. Worst case the price is the same and you pay the same amount. It's not like the high end 30 series models are being sold at such a discount that you need to fomo to get one before they run out or some shit
OP is probably bullshitting anyway

why aren't you black

build foamboard RC planes instead they're really cheap the only expensive thing is the controller you only buy once
the electronics are fairly inexpensive if you make smaller planes

There are none

Who cares? I got a 2060 right before GPU prices came back down, because I needed one at the time.

Minecraft with shaders and graphics mods

A tuff guy, eh?

Unironically this
Most games are designed for poorfags with 1080s. I recently got a 3060 and threw DOOM Eternal to max everything with RTX and it didn't feel like THAT much of a jump. But holy shit being able to run Minecraft on Far with juiced shaders and shitty mods that made my old RX Vega chug was a fucking game changer.

maybe OP has the week off and wanted to play with a new toy, what do you care?

They're literally sitting on mountains of inventory that they aren't getting sold at current prices

Attached: RTX.jpg (1175x556, 117.49K)