HOLY FUCKING SHIT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
BROS, I'M FUCKING CRYING. WE FINALLY MADE IT SUIKODENBROS, WE FINALLY FUCKING MADE IT

Attached: file.png (2077x930, 843.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibpBLv47IaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they had already ported suikoden 1 and 2 to psp and ps3.

youtube.com/watch?v=ibpBLv47IaY

Features of Suikoden I & Suikoden II HD
>All backgrounds upgraded to HD
>Updated effects
>New environmental sounds effects
>Battle SFX now HD
>Newly added auto-save
>Battle Fast Forward
>Conversation Log

Attached: file.png (1998x1078, 3.26M)

Should've included 3 and maybe 5

>soulless remakes
t-thanks
just play the originals
or waiting for Eiyuden

>or waiting for Eiyuden
why play the soulless cash grab when I can play a better version of the original classic?

WE FINALLY GOT A SHITTY REMASTER THAT LOOKS WORSE THAN THE ORIGINAL DID
THANK YOU KONAMI

>put two iso with shitty shaders in a bundle
>sell it full price
>retard like OP lose their shit
how does this happen

Attached: 1580608580955.png (514x511, 427.39K)

For all we know eiyuden will be shit.

Also i know they already ran out of cool chinese weapon, but fish hooks? just go back to staff.

Suikoden 1 looks bad, but Suikoden 1 always looked bad. You can't tell me This looks bad though. Yeah it's not perfect pixels but this is not bad by any stretch.

>new translation
>no more "Star Dragon Sword"
>bothering to put "Gate Rune & Dunan Unification" in the fucking title
barring some visual nitpicks I feel like they're really giving a fuck about this in the ways I want them too.

Not our fault if you don't play vgs and just argue on the internet, user.

Attached: file.png (1628x781, 1.76M)

>You can't tell me
>This looks bad though. Yeah it's not perfect pixels but this is not bad by any stretch.
I can because matching HD backgrounds with the same old low res sprites is fucking retarded

Attached: file.png (1525x1076, 2.93M)

my husband looks great in HD

Attached: file.png (1201x1080, 1.49M)

>As of Suikoden II there are six souls that appear when you use Judgment indicating the Soul Eater gained two more lives in the span of three years.

Love Suikoden 1 and especially Suikoden 2. Even have a bit of a soft spot for 3.

No idea why people are excited for fucking remakes lol

you're just a bitch then and in the minority, I wish you luck coping with that

>he says while arguing on the internet

>Suikoden 1 and 2
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Wake me up when it's actually about Suikoden V.

its just a fucking emulator filter and a fast forward button. holy shit what a fucking cashgrab

>Sun is on the horizon, behind the scene
>The four trees along the path have the shadow cast towards the camera, as it should be
>The tree behind the player has the shadow cast off towards the left and against the wall
Oops

Eiyuden Chronicle's new trailer getting curbstomped in views compared to this.

lol looks like konami shills are sweating bullets

I'll never understand the hate for Suikoden V. It's not as good as 1 and 2, but it's not a bad game by any means

How long will this milking of old games that were sort of good from the past keep going? Most of them do not warrant any of this lazy "HD remastering".

Eiyuden shot themselves in the foot by hyping up that fucking terrible platform as a big prologue release to be excited for

weeb shit,next

You seem lost, /vrpg/ is two blocks down.

Looks kinda shiite I'm afraid. It's your typical bad Squeenix remaster but Konami this time.

Redpill me on Suikoden

I played Eiyuden Chronicle on Game Pass and it was a borefest

This. Any Forums is a Call of Duty board.

You play as the son of an empire general, one day during a mission you befriend a boy called Teo and learn Teo is the wielder of the Void True Runes, a powerful artifact capable of creating shit similar to black holes, you also learn that the empire really want this True Rune, one thing lead to another and you become the new wielder of the Void True Rune and find yourself becoming the leader of a rebel group and fighting against the empire and your father, like the other user said this take place by building a castle and recruiting 108 characters, seeing the castle grow and grow is the best part of the game, not all characters are made for fight some of the one you recruit will open shop for example, one let you change the SE, one open a dice gambling minigame and so on

Combat is kinda dull but made more interesting by the fact you manage a 6 member party and the fact some characters have combination attacks with each other
Some characters become unavailable if you pass certain story flag and some won't join if you pick the wrong decision, one particular infamous spot has a single character fighting a very hard battle that looks unwinnable and if he lose this one specific battle he dies for real and you are fucked
This is especially annoying as you need to recruit all 108 characters in order to see the good ending

The plot is a war drama, there's one part where the hero has to convince a strategist to join his party for example, another where he tries to convince the elf faction to join and so on, it's a unique and interesting plot

The sequel is pretty much a cleaned up version of the first game, it's a direct sequel too so all the character you meet in the first game appear again

To be clear you played EC Rising, a last minute tacked on prelude bonus game cobbled together to appease fans while we wait for the real Eiyuden, I wouldn't judge Eiyuden solely off of that especially cause they're gonna play completely differently.

based. Thank you