I'm tired of people pretending this game somehow wasn't absolute fucking shit

I'm tired of people pretending this game somehow wasn't absolute fucking shit...

Attached: 81mCVj4V+OL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1055x1500, 138.65K)

And I've had the extreme displeasure of playing through the opening hours of the game 5 times

it wasn't, it was a downgrade but not redeemable

It's easily the worst out of the four main games.

It's kind of bad really. SR4 fixed a lot of issues and plot at least feels like plot and not a series of random events.

It really was one of the most disappointing games I've ever played. I remember 4 got a really negative reception on here, but I thought 3 was so much worse than 4.

I liked it because l like silly things. l didn't play 1 and 2 though since l don't like gang games

>but not redeemable
This is correct, there is nothing redeemable about it

it was unironically the best of the series
I would make a slut and watch her get beaten by those huge bruts and cum as she was thrown into the air and slammed back to the ground till she died
good times

Dont play it then.
Go back.

>SR3 isn't Reddit
?????

I played it coop with a relative and we love it.

About half the jokes land, which is what's so bizarre.
> Dressing up like yourselves
> NyteBlayde
> Zimos
> Oleg
> Kinzie
> Going undercover at the military
But then there's shit like
> Angel
> Sasha Grey character
> The villains
> Johnny Gat's death
> Shaundi
> Burt le fucking Reynolds
> Zombies
> the entire plot

Loved this game, completed it 100%
not recommended if you're taking estrogen though

>calling something reddit
go back

tranny opinion
SR2 was great at the time as well, SR4 is a shitheap and anyone who enjoyed it is a cum guzzling marvel watching manchild

>games plot joke about the saints being so far up their ass with success if they ever tried to return to crime they’d fuck up their entire franchising they’ve worked so hard for and go broke
>que Saints Row (2022)
poetry

You forgot the funniest one
>Chick who did radio news in GTA IV defects to Saints Row and we’re supposed to care

Fuck of reboot still.

It was good in like 2011 or whatever because I was 14 and it was enough like the second one to satisfy me

>Oleg
>Kinzie
>NyteBlade
>land

>he hasn't played the final mission
>I NEED A HERO *EXPLOSIONS*
>RACING THROUGH TOWN IN A ROCKET CAR WHILE THE ARMY TRIES TO BLOW YOU UP
I thought it was a great game, 4 was fun with the powers too, have no intention of pirating the new rent loan feminist nigger waffles moaning hipster cunts version

Did they even do anything with that Johnny Gat clone

it just feels like a completely different game compared to 2. even the return characters feel completely different.

I actually don’t understand why 3 decided to go full “lol so random”.

2 was appealing for its mood whiplash, not necessarily because of the random humour.