Fuck you nigger nouns will always be superior

I don't care about the pronouns it just doesn't look very good

>Great soundtrack, graphics and world design
>Solid RPG with farming sim element
>Relatively slow paced and single player focused
sounds pretty great to me

>graphics

I’ll give the demo a shot.

The whole gender whatever doesn’t bother me. I’m a man. I know I’m a man. So women or whatever else is out there doesn’t bother me.

Yes it's subjective but I love the style
>fishing
>seasonal events
this game is going to be great

Attached: ghgfh.jpg (1920x1069, 164.55K)

I am not buying this at launch because I don't care about shitty farming switch games.

Advernchad here fuck you softly

>I’m a man. I know I’m a man. So women or whatever else is out there doesn’t bother me.

Lmao this isn't the problem. It's not about you. It's about all the retarded kids and people who believe it.

I worry for your future

I’m not bothered by that.

Sure thing xer

What game?

Harvestella it's on steam soon but demo is only on switch

I enjoyed the demo, but can't help but feel like it's oddly rushed or incomplete in areas. Like the voices for some of the characters, whenever they actually pop up, sounds very monotome or directionless. Plus the lockon for the combat is absolutely useless. Music was catchy though and I'm half-invested in the plot

As long as they keep their hands off the real gender options and don't pull a "body type 1" and "body type 2" I couldn't care less, but a lack of marriage or at least romanceable npcs is a huge turn-off for this type of game.

Attached: 1655739353608.gif (600x900, 861.4K)

They don't matter. They aren't gonna reproduce. They can exist as a margin of error. It doesn't matter.

>game name is harvestella
>no harvesting animation
It's a flop. Marriage was deconfirmed so the gendershit is actually pointless from a gameplay perspective

>Firstly
>"I don't care about the pronouns"
You do care about it, troon. That's why you made this garbage thread in the first place. Ywnbaw
>Secondly
The game looks generic and boring as fuck.

Attached: 1660124528690787.png (1173x656, 312.02K)

Why does the male model has bigger hips and ass than the female one?

I worry for your mother

For breeding.

>They aren't gonna reproduce

Most non binary people are literally just women seeking attention and will make babies that then will be eaten by pitbulls

Body type A looks cute

Attached: 12313.jpg (800x1131, 156.78K)

Details, details. It all ends the same either way.

Both bodytypes are selectable for all gender options