Help, Im addicted to monster girl games

Help, Im addicted to monster girl games

Attached: regwrh.jpg (588x628, 42.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6679153
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm40784476
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're so addicted, post a list of monster girl games so I don't have the same addiction as you. I'm down bad

>Almost no romance monster girl games.
>It's all rape.

Attached: 1656213646225.jpg (500x500, 36.34K)

Rape is romantic for a monster girl. There's nothing that gets a monster girl going than watching her mate squealing with ecstasy as she thoroughly fucks him silly.

I'm currently playing monster girl dream and there's some intimate scenes in there.

Attached: wgewrgh.jpg (889x1280, 129.13K)

shes technically proto camillia

(I don't want be like her)

Attached: 80_inp_st04.png (640x480, 149.29K)

Monster Girl Dreams
It's not finished but the content that's there is great. Plus it actually has a decent battle system unlike other text games like coc or tales

someone give me a game where you rape the monster girls or at least turn the tables

Any tips on beating the witch in labyrinth 3?

source por favor

Stack buffs and spam seduction skills. I'm pretty sure nothing else can actually hit her. You can aslo holy headpat for a cute reaction. If you mean beat the level itself just spam run and collect keys and leave.

ah so you run away. thanks. I keep losing by becoming her chair for her ass and the blue hellhound mating pressing me out of mana when i fight her a 3rd time

do evil mutant spider-cat girls who can only be tamed by the Lawful Good cock count as "monster girls"?

Attached: my girlfriend, Wenduag.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

I hope you like futa on male

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6679153

>futa on male
Just call it yaoi with more chest flab. That's all that really is.

nah that shits gay

neat

hermaphrodites are not men
they have vaginas and penis
vaginas are not gay
retard YNBAW

based

Rape is better when it's the girl getting raped.

i don't like futa either but the body proportions are nowhere near as uggo as yaoi
the cock proportions on the other hand sure, don't get why guys can't just fap to pegging like a normal person who wants to be penetrated by girls

hot

Attached: file.png (850x438, 500.79K)

Oh hey it's the potato-eating hobo succubus lol

thoughts on MGQ paradox 3?
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm40784476

>the slime girls in that new dieselmine game

Attached: █▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀.jpg (680x558, 57.42K)