Okay, hear me out, Naruto action game by Team Ninja. Do you wanna use tradition swords, kunai, and shuriken...

Okay, hear me out, Naruto action game by Team Ninja. Do you wanna use tradition swords, kunai, and shuriken? You can do that. Do you wanna basically be a spell caster with master of the elements like fire and water? You can do that? Do you want to be like Rock Lee and Might Guy? You can do that. Do you want to be some random Uchiha who can fucking copy everything and be so good even Itachi blushes? You can do that.

Attached: Konoha_Anbu.png (1914x1072, 1.9M)

I want to have sex with Tenten and Temari

Attached: hes-right-avatar.gif (498x305, 736.89K)

Anbu were never ever useful. Any meaningful anbu member was actually a former member. They were a waste of space

Honestly if they go back to the OG Naruto days before the power creep started getting bad
And make it completely unrelated to the Naruto story maybe make it on a completely separate part of the world with completely new characters in an original story would be neat

Attached: W2vrKe.gif (320x180, 587.4K)

This but Anko and Shizune

Sounds good, just let me put Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Tsunade and Temari in bikinis and I will buy it, allow to make my own team of 4 characters, and also include jiggle physics that are proportionate to the character say Tsunade has jiggle to the max meanwhile Sakura has very little jiggle

>Anko only wearing mesh with a coat
Was she just a flasher?

Kino. Won't happen because Bamco won't let the Naruto license go.

This except two Tentens (or, one Twenty)

Rather see a Naruto (or one piece game) where you can create your own character and run around in the world of that franchise.

But wouldn't 2 tentens be forty?

probably the most based post I've seen in a naruto thread

Naruto game where you can create a character. Then dominate the entire world and have a bunch of sex slaves. Also they should let you kill Naruto and Sasuke since they’re annoying. Let me fuck Naruto’s wife

No because then one Tenten would be Twenty which is simply not the case

My absolute and unabashed number 1 NIGGA.

Attached: a672470a09d515e4e11b79748fe0c7f2.jpg (500x475, 30.03K)

this but anko and chocho

The best idea for a game like that would be one of the first or 2nd shinobi wars and just being like a high level fighter. Would be kino

Itachi did the job as an anbu under hokage command.

Attached: 1599647592510.jpg (1080x1080, 483.82K)

The closest game you’ll probably ever get to that is either a Xenoverse like game or another refined shinobi strikers unfortunately

Naruto Xenoverse when