Street Fighter 6

>Nakayama mentioned that one of the things that defines Street Fighter to him is a diverse set of characters from all over the world and ensuring that they are real and authentic is an important part of development. Both Nakayama and Matsumoto repeatedly emphasized that "open communication" is a priority for them in Street Fighter 6 —a lesson they learned while working on Street Fighter V — and believe that designing characters authentically is part of that ethos.

fanbyte.com/games/news/street-fighter-6-developers-hired-black-consultants-when-designing-kimberly/

Attached: 1663303549195.jpg (697x1440, 528.26K)

Ironically, Lilly is the same sort of generic sterotypical native hodgepodge that T Hawk was, and she's using weapons from the Great Lakes area of Canada and the US, not anything from Mexico.

>ensuring that they are real and authentic is an important part of development
Ok.

Attached: SFA3_Blanka.gif (376x428, 12.79K)

Black consultants told them to give her that large ass, huh

>one of the things that defines Street Fighter to him is a diverse set of
Me vale una reverenda mierda, Cacapcom

Diversity is all about reinforcing stereotypes. You can tell these characters are checklists instead of inspired ideas because they all revolve around the first things you think of when you think of a type of person, and then they have the fucking flag color scheme to top it off.

blanka and laura are the most true to life brazilian characters in any media
>men are ugly and hairy
>women are plastic bimbos
>can generate electricity
i wish more characters were as accurate as they were

the reason every mexican rep in SF is fucking ugly is because they know mexicans love SNK way more than them

>real and authentic
>most of the characters are cartoonish stereotypes

Wow, can't believe Mexico is black now.

they wanted world wide fighters since the beginning, it's not like they're making Ryu a Mexican. one of the few series that can have a diverse cast and the fans wouldn't care; if the game is as shit as V on the other hand, fuck them
El Fuerte was a comical stereotype and he was fine
their Brazilian representation was a green monster for 30 years and they got away with it

Why even bring this obvious shit up that existed for over 20+ years? This corporate diversity shit to make money from these retarded SJW consumers is fucking annoying

Attached: Hardtime2.png (534x480, 472.68K)

>now

I don't have problem with diversity.
I have problem with how fucking ugly they are.
Every damn time when they make this kind of character, they're always fucking ugly and then have the nerve to call me a racist, when i just simply hate ugly people.

Attached: 1590664545417.jpg (705x696, 27.23K)

Luchador > American Indian
Simple as capcom, no need to complicate yourself.
SNK Got it right plenty of times, why can't you too?

Attached: image_2022-09-16_002656829.png (800x1200, 549.71K)

What a fucking ugly Mexican.

All I hope is that they change her and female Abel's name soon, "Lily" and "Mimi" are so bland and flavorless after we already got LUKE as the game's poster boy.

They could of just with El Fuerte or Amingo instead of that.

We need more interesting names like Ryu and Honda.

So what you're saying is that they're doing the exact same thing Street Fighter has been doing for years?

I think they just wanted another T.Hawk like character is all. Would appreciate Amingo being in literally anything though.

Needs some one letter characters.

We need a _

Why are her moccasins lined on the insides like Uggs?

SNK always wins

Ono did nothing wrong

SF6 looks retarded

that's the aerage CDMX phenotype