Modern Warfare 2 join the third person mode

What? Are all games today going to include both first person and third person?

Attached: 1663301038703.gif (486x261, 3.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Aa9bLCWSq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there something wrong with it?

original mw2 already had third person dumbass

I haven't played cod in forever but yeah like he said, I know the old one had it. You have bad memory

It was a separate mode though

it's a separate mode in this game as well

Are you new? You can see behind corners.

So they've confirmed it's separate matchmaking queues like MW2?

Sounds like a skill issue

>get the benefits of a third person camera for spatial awareness and the benefits of a first person camera for accurate aiming
honestly sounds like ass cancer, either has benefits and downsides but combining them both just lets you do whatever the fuck you want. wait around corners then immediately zoom in and headshot blast everyone, sounds like a fun meta

Yeah they're separate playlists, it's not just a button you use to switch between both perspectives other than for ADS

In this scenario, over the shoulder would be far surpassed by over the head. Nobody wants to be stuck on one side, even if choosable; it's not intuitive.

This.

Fucking retarded Any Forumsirgins creating hate threads for no reason other than to get a miniscule amount of seratonin for every (You)

Its neat. I'd be pretty interested to see if they would make it available in campaign but I think alot of the action is really designed around first. I would never play Warzone third person but the mode exists to draw in players who would prefer third over first.

Why is this one
>ALL-NEW
?

>I would never play Warzone third person but the mode exists to draw in players who would prefer third over first.
PUBG?

Attached: u=3360312506,722756172&fm=173&s=8784BC4D0E01045F981C6C990300C092&w=490&h=342&img.jpg (490x342, 22K)

because it was rarely played and zoomers probably don't know it existed, also the gimmick is that it goes back to first person when you ads

For a game that is asking an entry price of $70 this is fucking stupid.
They are promoting a console command, should I blame Capcom for this?
What's next? Boasting about FOV sliders?

>What's next? Boasting about FOV sliders?
I remember there have been many console versions of fps games that advertise themselves this way.

>Modern Warfare 2 adds third person mode
>no one plays it
>Modern Warfare II brings it back
>people freak out

FINALLY
third person shooters should be more popular

Ill play it in DMZ
it doesnt really fit fast paced 6v6 gameplay

I will always hate Sony for making the worse possible decisions when it comes to their own Ips and to make matters worse the developers behind the series tried to go indie and failed.

Attached: SOCOM.jpg (315x445, 44.66K)

Presumably they'll have it turned off in hardcore modes. That would be the smart thing to do.

>posting the game that shoehorned in vehicles and a weight system
SOCOM 2 a prefer building block for them. Adding shit like bigger maps, then needing vehicles to facilitate them, and also making it so the heavier the equipment you carry the slower you are etc made it feel like a different IP

How were the SOCUM games? I remember them existing but I've never owned a PlayStation anything.

I thought it was fun back then, however considering the types of people that play this game now will it still be as fun as this?
youtu.be/2Aa9bLCWSq0

im not saying bad or good, the reaction is just unnecessary.

>2026 Gen X COD Presentation
>"And now welcome twitch streamer 445XFARG and Loud Burrito Featuring Vtuber extraordinary GirlWoodzs "
>Rainbow dyed non-binary faggot walks to the stage accompanied by some neckbeard wheeling in on his Razer / Monster Energy sponsored Electric Wheelchair while some Anime Vtuber speaking in a Shrill Schmooky voice appears in a large monitor behind them.
>"Gamers we have a new final super hype 100% announcement to make"
>"This will change everything, take a look"
>COD Black Female Soldier begins to levitate in the air
>Soldier begins to phase through objects, enemies and flies through the air
>Video clip ends and cuts back to the stage presentation
>"You can fly in Call of Duty now, WHAAAATT?!!!"
>"This super new innovation will change how you play and perceive Call of Duty"
>"We think it would be OP for competitive play but now you and your friends can play Call Of Duty Campaign as Ghosts!"
>Zoomer audience goes batshit insane
>COD breaks pre-order records after the announcement
>Microsoft / Activision buys all the gold on earth and inhabitable land
>Polarization of society worsens to the point it is not a 1% anymore but a .000001% of the world population that holds all the worlds riches
>All because someone thought to promote Noclip in a Call of Duty game.

The moment they add a sex button to this franchise this will be real.

Is there third person aiming
I always find third to first person aiming super jarring