Kills your loli

>Kills your loli

Attached: 357DE706-05FC-44A5-8EEF-3B29E2C44619.jpg (176x286, 6.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/numbers/31-18.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOOOOOOO STOP MURDERING EVELYN

all pedophiles deserved to be slowly crushed underneath rocks

>nigga is presumably more worried about the word loli than fuckers turning little girls into thin red mist

Attached: 1663299739807.png (81x81, 12.55K)

it was preemptive, for the trannies that'll sniff the thread out and start posting their loli shit

Reminder Adam Smasher threads are viral marketing by CDPR

Attached: 1663299861201.png (768x767, 737.14K)

yes, the transexuals from reddit that are pro-pedophilia that's who im talking about

Based lolismasher

Now it feels much more worthwhile to kill this tincan.

Why is the MC in Edgerunners so weak again?

He didn't grind police missions and minor gigs for 20 hours

What you're actually trying to ask is why was V so overpowered and why was the Adam Smasher fight in 2077 so fucking shit?

After watching the anime, I just have to ask. How the fuck does V kill Smasher with chrome off the street?...

I like smasher, he took advantage of the neo feudalistic society and became top tier warrior class.

THIS NIGGA ACTUALLY DEFENDING BEING A PEDOPHILE, THIS GUY A REAL FUCKING KIDDIE DIDDLER THIS DUDE STRAIGHT UP WANTS TO SEXUALLY ABUSE CHILDREN THIS GUY IS A FUCKING UNIRONIC GROOMER

v is a weirdo, the game doesn't give it context but packing chome like v does is rare.

because of plot armor

Attached: thum.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)

Same way Morgan Blackhand won back in 2023
plot armour

how new r u

since 2006 and i've wanted to smash pedophiles the entire time, any more copes so far it's

*reddit cope
*newfag cope

you haven't tried "they're just drawings" or "normalfag" yet, they're good options for cope

Did you kill Oda, guys?
DISGUSTING

hows moralfag then

I love 2077, my favorite game in recent times and the Smasher fight is absolutely the worst part of the game.

Not only lorewise does it make no sense, the actual fight itself isn't very interesting.

Please pick a believable year if you're gonna try to larp as an oldfag.

'Becca has loli aesthetics but she's just a shortstack of a woman.

Attached: 1487648146299.jpg (600x827, 49.18K)

The only way I could see Smasher losing is if they had some mcguffin to gay him with

It would make sense if anyone wanted to contextualize LaAM war/3rd Corpo War

Why would anyone get rid of his dick and his capacity to feel sensations just to kill people better?

it's just a extension of normalfag, but it makes it easier to remind you that you are a tumor on society and no one who knows what you are will ever feel any desire to be near you or make you comfortable

no

That would imply they’ve got the money for that.

no. i thought Goro was a bro until the epilogue slides where he angrily called me some ching chong stuff for not helping arisaka

V has a good ripperdoc who actually cares about his long-term wellbeing, he's (probably) decked out with expensive high-end hardware instead of faulty handmedowns, he's got a lot of raw skill outside of his augments, and half of his fights with Smasher begin with Smasher getting a point-blank blast to the torso.

try to dispute this
you can't

Attached: 1663300668658.jpg (400x250, 52.5K)

you can just roll a Braindance to feel it all again

he can basically swap bodies, probably has one with a cock still somewhere

tranny

actually sir I have a girlfriend of 2 years

repent and find God

Why the fuck would you think he'd be okay with you destroying Arasaka? Did you miss one of his several thousand lines about how much he loves Arasaka even though he knows they're evil?

hopefully she's 18+

How was Ariska destroyed? The son took over.

It's more than that. With a BD/XBD you don't even need a need. You'll still hit all the right nerves in your brain to give you the right feels. Which is why your meat doesn't matter. Your meat means nothing. It's just a joke

L won
G won
B won
T won
P will win.

Biblebros...
biblehub.com/numbers/31-18.htm

good bait

I don't know about your V's, but my V was a fucking hacker god who could kill an entire warehouse from the outside with only his scanner eyes.
By the time I fought Smasher I just fucking incapacitated the fucker with daemons while slicing him with my katana.

I'm talking about the ending; "destroyed" is hyperbole but obviously the shenanigans you perpetrate in any ending other than The Devil are shit Goro would not be okay with.

remind me, how old was mary when she gave birth to jesus?

GOD WAS THE ULTIMATE GROOMER ALL ALONG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

destroying a building did not suddenly delete the corp he loves so damn much. they just lost mikoshi

He was literally an underage

not an argument

Attached: 1663300945678.jpg (520x1031, 285.08K)

correct, there is no argument
you groom, you coom, you a troon

In their religious guide they tell you that it's okay to master the domain presented. This includes women.

>22 ip's

Yeah, thats what I expected.

Is it all the same people arguing from thread to thread? I don't check this shit.

Christians are just Jewish cattle, it's not really surprising that a religion made by Jews to control Goyim would be groom-positive.

But really, people lived only 35 years so when you hit 14 years old you were pretty much at half your span by generous estimation.

I know dude, I was fucking with you. shitposting

that's all i ever do, bud

but really we should stack rocks on top of pedophiles until they suffocate

again with the rocks
is this your fetish?

Attached: 1663301282233.gif (360x560, 459.62K)

kek, not that I disagree, but you gotta temper your expectations. We aren't all little copies of sam hyde.

*you're

actually i just saw the crucible the other day and it seems like a hilarious way to kill people

Tell us, when are you taking those rocks to your local politicians?